CFD IS DEAD

reddit.com/r/confido/comments/7e3p5t/announcement/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/confido/
reddit.com/r/confido/comments/7dsrel/ive_just_added_more_cfd_to_my_bags/
youtube.com/watch?v=CLDrn0Mwo0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

RIP in peace

Can someone post that collage of everyone on biz telling the confido ICOers that this would be fail?

Fuck im to late to sell

>Joost Van Doorn

>I, Joost Van Durn
>Joost
>Just

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The LINK marines send their regards.

Kek.

Who here getting Joosted right now

Damn. Tough break, guys.

They just got JOOSTED
AHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHH

Holy fucking s hit

I invested nearly 10k in this fuckign crap what the fuck

Reminder that this is the future for 90% of all shitcoins.

It’s over

get fucking rekt retarded comfydo posters

i guess that really was the comfydo difference huh comfyfags

Buy the dip guys kek

Sergey kills another dream

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

>JOOST
>VAN
>MY
>DURN
>UP

Lmao

rest in peace in peace.. lol

AHAHAHAH I WARNED YOU ALL ON REDDIT. I TOLD YOU THIS WAS A SCAM BY A BUNCH OF TEENAGERS WHO DIDNT EXPECT IT TO BLOW UP LIKE IT DID. AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Go away newfag cancer.

GUYS, HE APOLOGIZED. IT'S OK. HE PERSONALLY APOLOGIZED.

Jesus, I was about to put a couple of thousand dollars into this coin on ED a few hours ago, but decided against it at the last minute.

Talk about a dodged bullet.

Would you guys believe 10 minutes before this announcement, I made the decision to sell at a reasonable profit?

I had a sell order in at 0.00174 and lost it all because I figured I'd be patient instead of insta-selling at 0.00168.

Feels bad man.

>confido
>CON

Someone knows what happend? Crisis investing - how to be rich but I first need to know this is easy cake to fix

You're like me, but exactly the opposite in all the right ways.

>when you sold cfd for neo 2 days ago
True comfyness achieved

here's how to profit off this:

wait till the price has completely bottomed out. slowly accumulate as much of the coin supply as possible.

hire pajeet to make a semi competent dapp that uses the tokens

re-launch confido under new dev and management team

ITS OVER

If you guys want to see some proper fucking wojacks

t.me/joinchat/GB_OvkRMT0F4YkU-nz4y-g

Sorry shitcoiners, this is what you get for not bending the knee

HAHAHAHAH
That was just a matter of time

J O O S T E D E D

maximum kek

Go to their Reddit and look at people bragging 1 day ago about picking up more bags and how it’s going to moon. The just is so real

damn a few ppl have some balls buying this "dip" lmao

reddit.com/r/confido/

Reading the reddit posts from a day ago is really sad and fucking hilarious at the same time.

OMG GUYS WHAT I PUT EVERYTHING IN THIS NOW IM DOWN 30K ON ALL MY SAVINGS FICKKK IM GONNA KMS NOW WHY ME????? WHY???????????????

this is fucking hilarious im masturbating to that dip mmmmm

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

reddit.com/r/confido/comments/7dsrel/ive_just_added_more_cfd_to_my_bags/

Shit like this will drag down the whole ICO space, and ETH with it

Hahahahahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=CLDrn0Mwo0w

>t.me/joinchat/GB_OvkRMT0F4YkU-nz4y-g
Just noticed
>twentya
Is this real or just whale manipulation?

doesnt even know how to use pepe

Looks like a basic exit scam to me. Sold all their coins then say “legal problems”

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This sort of event really freaks me out. I didn't own any CFD so this crash doesn't affect me, but it seemed like a legit project... and now it's done an Enron.

It reminds me of that famous quote from Marv in Wall Street: "We're all just one trade away from humility."

CONFIDO HOLDERS GETTING JOOSTED

Just lost 4k in 10 minutes..

>invest in shitcoins
>get JOOST'ed

Damn, didn't see that 1 coming.

nice!

>buying a dividend coin with no actual product to create dividends from

>brb lawyers lol
>ok bai

Wowwww

>I can intuitively sense it mooning in 2018.

Now this piece of shit walks away with a million dollars just for writing a .pdf and getting idiots to pay him for promises.

Fucking dumbasses, you guys deserved to lose your money, but this fraudster shouldn't profit from it.

Biz shilled the fuck out of this thing too. I didn’t own any confido but this makes me want to avoid altcoins

Kek at the people buying in now.

lol they cant develop an app without a "contract"

they obviously sold all their tokens before releasing this "news"

scam

So I bought 8,800 at 0.0001 ETH, and now it's rebounded. How much do you guys think it'll rebound?

!!!!NOW I NEED SMART user HERE!!
!!!SMART user + SHERLOCK user!!!
STAY WITH ME - -- ----- ->>>

Okay, now serious. I need to figure out.

Who was developer behind this coin? What connections he had?

I am quite afraid now that these guys had insider information and cashed out everything they could before Bitcoin collapse tomorrow.

I seriously now think that these guys just cashed their money so TETHERPRINTING shit won't get them to bottom.

NOW THINK BIZ, THIS IS NOT A SITUATION FOR LAUGH, I AM AFRAID WE MIGHT ALL LOSE EVERYTHING TOMORROW

I wonder what exactly this fucking "contract" was.

There are two options about this:
Exit Scam
or
Market Manipulation because they actually want to by more before releasing good news

Check the times. It dumped before and around the post. Nobody actually had time to dump aside from the devs.

This one is rough.
"Who are the idiots selling massive loads at 5500 sats? Lol go ahead and lose money, more than happy to grab them :)".
Definitely insiders.

Yes, I also think tomorrow we will see catastrophic action. Save all you can, user. You cant be sure it's not gone tomorrow

>but it seemed like a legit project...

stick to bitcoin

STOP PAYING ATTENTION TO THIS.

READ IT --- > THIS COULD SERIOUSLY BE NIGHT BEFORE THE STORM.

THIS COULD SERIOUSLY BE LAST TIME THIS BITFINEX PRINTED TETHERS.

ALL THIS NEO FOMO FOR TOMORROW ETC.

Developers have some insider info and they want to cash out as much as they can.

SERIOUSLY NOW - WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

IS BITCOIN GOING TO COLLAPSE TO 1000 TOMORROW? SHOULD I NOW get all my money out of exchanges?

Y'all mother fuckers need to demand to see their confido wallet. If that motherfucker sold it before dumping the news. Lol fraudster.

OC

kek.. ppl still buying this shit on ED

>hey frat brah let's create our own ICO
>after we get the money we dump on these nerds
>fuck yea son

They didn't get $1m and even with the ETH moon they didn't get $1m. Also a good deal of people sold at a decent profit.

The main wallet didn't dump, but their personal ones probably did.

They had $6,000,000 worth of CFD they didn't even touch. I think they were legitimately just incompetent.

Can you just shut up for bit? Thanks.

It's bots getting JOOST'd

Relax you faggot. Tether FUD has been around for a long time now. If you're spooked, just sell your buttcoin for USD and watch me get rich from the sidelines. Not sure what USDT has to do with Confido.

Can't wait for the SEC to look into this one.

You really think they dumped their 'locked coins'?

>be developer
>have multi-stage ICO
>buy your own secret stash of coins in early stages pretending to be just another user
>dev coins get locked up
>ICO goes well
>at the peak, sell your large secret stash of 10-25% of coins from your smallcap ICO
>oh no guys, lol, we wont actually be able to develop a single product or line of code hehe
>our coins are still locked up, looks like an early ico buyer happened to dump all their coins right before the news tho
>but hey, we didnt scam you guys
>see ya
>JOOSTED

Easy being smug now, but really how could someone have seen this coming? Devs were responsive and the idea is solid. I didn't see any major red flags.

even more kek...

If you buy this shit now you're throwing money down the drain. This is dead.

I hope you fags sold as it soon as it hit 0.002, we shilled it to you before it dropped, there was no way you couldn't have made money and you should have sold while you were up

It's a zero sum game son, somebody lost all of there money thanks to this scam. Some people made money, like the fraudsters who perpetuated this ico.

It's important to realize that this is just the beginning of the beginning. MOST ICOs have violated laws or signed contracts they do not understand. When you sit down with lawyers and really get into it, the level of legal risk the average crypto project is taking on simply by conducting an ICO or the way they word things on their media is tremendous. Any ICO that in any way represents their token as an investment, but doesn't limit their sale to ACCREDITED INVESTORS ONLY in the united states is flagrantly violating a law. So when you read statements about their tokens that don't specifically disclaim use of them as an investment, or you read statements like the above that refer to people who participated in the token sale as investors, it should already be a signal

Most of these projects are gonna come crashing down. Look at ICOs that do it the right way and take it extremely slow, because anything else will be burnt to the ground within a year

Watching the Ether Delta order book right now is hilarious. People don't know what to do.

why can't I make any winning trades? why do i keep losing? please mommy. I can't break 3k, I keep getting pushed down when I get close. I was never meant to make it with my minimum wage cuck life. I was meant to toil and burn my money.

You have invested too much of your money you faggot you cant think clearly anymore

time to buy cheap????

was expecting a bit more panic desu

I wonder if anyone ever got Kleros to confirm partnership? If they actually got another ICO involved, they were more likely just shitty devs than scammers. Or very top notch scammers.

This thread pleases me, ahahahaha I love it when this happens, the drama, the losses, the mental pain.

>

Can't even laugh, I legitimately feel bad about people who lost money on this.

And here I was complaining about ED being shitty when there was a perfectly legitimate reason for an order book as fucked up as this.