Now that BTC is nearing 10k

Most of us will be able to buy some seriously cool assets, pic related. How do I curb this temptation to blow it all on a sports car and continue hodling? Like I'd imagine a large portion of Veeky Forums users, I'm a robot and now that I'm able to buy a decent ride, I'm afraid my need to get a qt gf will overcome my need and desire to hodl. Obviously, we could all give Chad a run for his Stacy’s’ if we were to cash out and efficiently distribute our funds elsewhere.

I'm not kidding. Pic related is for sale near my area for 9k, I have roughly about that in crypto, I'm tempted to seriously pick her up, but I know it's a bad choice... but I want to impress girls and get a chance to fuck... What do Veeky Forums? Why the FUCK can't I/we have both?

lol u better be kidding nigga

If that $25k car is for sale for $9k, something is seriously wrong with it or it's a scam. You idiot.

HOLDL

It's a decade old car and has a shit ton of miles on it.
Why do you think I'm kidding?
Thanks for your input.

make a bet to yourself that if you can double your btc with shitcoins then you can buy your stacymagnet

do whatever you want with your money, but personally don't buy that shit car dude theres plenty better for the same price that can pull just as many bitches as that

still, even with high mileage it shouldn't be less than $15k. unless you're talking so many miles that it needs a new engine and transmission. then you shouldn't buy it. There's no way around it, that car cannot be had for $9k.

this one has 60,187 miles. it's nearly $30,000

Even billionaires don't buy sports cars. They lease them.

Cars depreciate value and are a waste of money.

I can confirm, you can buy a Porsche for $10k, it won't last long but you can easily get some pussy with it.

It's probably cheaper rent a brand new Lambo for a few days, but still...

hey eating is a waste of money too so just eat bread and drink tap water.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT NORMIE REEEEEEEEEE FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I HAVENT SOLD ANYTHING YET AND I NEVER WILL BECAUSE ALL I NEED IS VIDYA GAEMS AND TENDIES I DONT NEED ANYTHING ELSE IN LIFE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK OFF NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEE WITH YOU SUPERFLUOUS CONSUMERISM DISGUSTING FUCKING NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I thought about this and test drove a 718s. They’re nice cars, but at this point it’s too early in the game to cash out. Also work on other skills that get girls (lifting, dress, charisma) and you’ll get girls without the car. I’ve made 100k+ off crypto and there’s no way I’m selling at this point.

green ids $$$ of truth

>Car (SPORTS! car, no less)
>Asset
Don't be a retard, you need to make more money before you go dumping it all on depreciating toys. The time to buy a rich faggot car is when you want to signal that you have much (10X+) more money in reserve.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BTC will reach 8800 soon.
Some coins will explode explosively in December.
I know which coins will be.
If u want to get this information?
then join here.
t.me/Dvapump !!

>Have 10k
>Spend 9k on a car
>Now have 1k

That's not how it works, you want to spend 5% of your total income before you deserve something like this you want to acquire 200k, so the impact on your gains is minimal.

Don't spend 90% on a car or anything, HODL and spend when you get big, the 10k probably took a while to obtain so it's going to take you longer to get back at 10k rather than HODLing.

>Not a decade old car
>S variant
>Very few miles
>Not shit black colour

invest properly and dont give into temporary emotional needs

>temporary

buying anything other than something that makes you more money is self imposed slavery

I bought this when btc hit $7k

feels good guys

If it's legit for 9k, you would be crazy not to buy it.

God, why? Are you an old Boomer or something? Enjoy your shitcar I guess.

get a mercedes, preferably a clk or cls, thank me later.

1FNUyiuSGTQTVymLGZXgSF1ABsXTRqPCLi

9K for a Cayman?
I might go buy a NSX for 6K then

Thanks I love it :)