Anyone else scared to buy now?

Anyone else scared to buy now?
I've been getting JUSTed these past 2 months.

I'm scared to buy other alts because of getting JUSTed. Missed out on POWR moon and NEO moon. Now I just want to kill myself because of the gains I missed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sg4YzRhILFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Seeing these scam projects like Obsidian and Confido definitely make me want to get out of altcoins. Whats sad is that altcoins are the only way to 10x in a year at this point though.

I went all in on link and im down 30g. Idk what the fuck to do

there will be other projects

buy more now that its down of course

NEO is about to either soar to $60, or correct down to $28-$30

Or in a day

I was at about 90K when OMG peaked. Now I'm at 35K (cashed out about 12K).

It's seriously depressing and I'm considering walking away from alts for a while.

Honestly, BTC is going to keep going on a run as long as Bitfinex/Tether fuck with it.

What is REALLY going to cause another alt moon? A lot of these alts that mooned, now we have to wait for them to actually deliver in Q1 or so.

I don't know anymore man. I'm too scared. I can't keep losing more of my stack.

nice dubs.

learn trading psychology and dont trade out of fear.

long watch but worth it:

youtube.com/watch?v=sg4YzRhILFE

you dont know how to trade. just buy shit like btc (80%) and etc+ltc (20%)

>etc
i meant ETH

buy nem its the safest coin

I just trade 80& of my entire networth on the top 5-6 coins for 1,5 or maybe 2% gains each day. Compounding gains will add up if you stick to it. Stoploss at buy price to protect my money.

Its not that fucking hard. Use basic TA and don't be greedy. Buy dips and get out fast.

x10 moon missions are pure gambling at this point. Be smart.

>ODN
>Scam coin

Choose one.

>,5 or maybe 2% gains each day
Kek how possible is that?

>Use basic TA and don't be greedy. Buy dips and get out fast.

>Obsidian
I hope I don’t blow your mind, naive user, but the Pravik thing is a Veeky Forums meme. Nothing major went wrong with ODN. It just has a really low market cap.

What kind of shit should I be looking up to learn basic TA?

>ODN
>scam

kek, stay poor

dont miss out on blockmason

knowing you user, might as well add it to the list you'll post next week

Aren't the wicks on candles gonna trigger your stop loss nearly all the time so you never get the chance to win?

>60% women
>40% niggers
Didn't you all learn your lesson from things like stratis and bancor?

Those are not the developers nor the main core figures, dumbass. The core members and devs are mainly white males.

youtube, google, idk.. the internet?

if you cant learn basic TA indicators and then apply it, find something else to do

babypips has a free course on forex trading (including TA) that even a brainlet could understand