LINK approaching all time low

The end is near. Sell. Now. Market sell your entire stack.

Cross over into freedom. Your delusion will end. You will be free.

Death is the only freedom from this nightmare.

Just hodl

>The end is near. Sell. Now. Market sell your entire stack.
So when a coin is marginally going up, then the moon is near? stfu fag, if your hands are this week you shouldn't be hanging out around here.

Sshhh don't say that

more like the perfect time to accumulate. you fudders are so pathetic. you won't get my lambo ticket this easily

Hello there, LINK Whale. You're better looking than I thought you would be

Nobody wants to accumulate. Dead coin. Reputation ruined by Confido, ironically the only confirmed partnership.

All time low incoming.

Get your wojaks ready.

I hope you're right, I'm looking to buy more.

IT'S OK WE'RE THE LINK MARINES GUYS HAHAHAHA

Awesome. I'm going to be laughing all the way to the lambo factory at this rate.

>every alt pumps
>link keeps failing

k
e
k

Why would you expect wojaks? At this point the people that still hold link are true believers. Weakhanders are long gone.

The falling price is a fact that contradicts your wishful thinking.

I’m bagholding link since 22 cents. Watched it go up to 45 cents and didn’t sell. These bags have become a part of me.

You're gonna carry those bags

>Why would you expect wojaks? At this point the people that still hold link on Veeky Forums are true believers. Weakhanders are long gone.
I call this the digimarine phase, where anons have grown so accustomed to losing money that they have grown numb to it.

Can I buy LINK at that point?

not yet, it will for more, look at vertcoin

Fuck you, Sergey single handedly took out comfydo for violating NDA agreement and announcing partnership too soon.

Why you think SWIFT so nervous about confirming partnership??

>I told you it was a scam!

that makes me anxious, Vert never went above it's BTC price ever again

link could be a winner and still make less profit than BTC

ooh my