POWER LEDGER - LAST CHANCE

Not going to warn you fucking faggots again.

There have only been 3 coins in crypto that have achieved real world use.

1) Bitcoin (including it's forks+LTC)
2) Ethereum
3) NEO

The next one is POWR.

Don't care if you think I'm shilling, I'm not. If I can help even one of you make money and improve your worthless life then this post is worth writing. I don't know how to explain to you fucking idiots any more clearly, LISTEN.

1) Powr had a working product upon release, it had partnerships upon release, it's team highly accomplished in the real world as well as crypto, they have confirmed future partnerships, have made contact with Tesla. They have been funded 8 million dollars by the Australian government, and are CURRENTLY partnered with Origin, which is AU's largest energy provider, and they service NZ and India as well.

2) This is not a "shitcoin". A shitcoin has no working product, is run by scammers, and rides pump and dump waves based on "announcements" that never happen or are so out in the future they are irrelevant because by that time the crypto world will be a different beast and that coin will probably be irrelevant under newly released tech.

3) AU really is struggling with an energy problem right now. Elderly can't even heat up soup because power bills regularly exceed $1000-$1500 AU dollars. I know it's hilarious memeing on Biz, and I know you're a fucking loser in a basement, but this is your chance to actually make a change in the world for the better and support a greener future. Who knows, maybe you'll become a better person yourself.

4) Powr is being used. Right now. Do you understand the magnitude of this? Partners with Origin, Government backed and supported, talks with Elon, working product and support apps currently being utilized. The reason you're not investing in this with is because YOU'VE NEVER SEEN THIS IN CRYPTO BEFORE. You've never seen a coin be used to solve a major problem, you're witness history. I suggest you act upon it.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-10-25/lisa-scaffidi-lord-mayor-cracks-appear-perth-city-council/9084710
medium.com/power-ledger/australian-government-awards-grant-to-8-million-project-in-the-city-of-fremantle-using-the-power-2dbadfad50ae
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i've heard token is useless

>adding NEO
>excluding Ripple

I've heard you're a useless pajeet scammer trying to drive the price down so you can buy in. How about you put a loaded shot gun in your mouth and pull the trigger, it would be a huge relief to your parents.

>not shilling
>only reason its rising is because of pbc
>top kek

Sorry yes Ripple too, so Powr will be coin number 5.

PBC is irrelevant. It's a pajeet run pump and dump ponzi scheme. Powr does not need or want PBB's smelly indian approval.

10/10 shill, overpumped right now, expect mild correction too much resistance
if PBC isnt pick, expect huge dump

>Veeky Forums
>driving the price down on MUH SUPER SOLID SHIT
lol
i like this project, but explain why token will be valuable.

I think its overbought but still bought a tiny amount because I'm very bullish on it longterm after realizing that it is building legitimate partnerships. Hoping for a correction though so I can buy more, only reason I bought a small amount is because I'll be kicking myself if I'm wrong and miss the rocket entirely because of pure shortterm greed.

Did you post a few days ago? I followed your advice, bought 2BTC worth of POWR on bittrex. It's gone crazy! God bless the Australians

How about read the fucking white paper you idiot.

Powr is used to convert fiat into energy currency and energy currency into fiat. It's literally how you will make money from the grid.

To summarise briefly POWR tokens are needed to be converted to sparkz on the pl platform to trade energy peer to peer between microgrid communities and not limited to solar energy. What you guys need to realise is although you don't need India's approval there one of the largest populated country's in the world...

You are all fucking idiots.

Smart people would be buying ZENCASH right the fuck now.

Is ZEC (ZCASH) on Binance the same as Zencash?

No, what would make you think that?

WHY IS IT PUMPING CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN PLEASE?

Because its only rank 46 on coinmarketcap and the majority of cryptos above it have far less going for them.

possible PBC but it's looking like it might be SLR so be careful leading up to 5pm EST. Also the team is meeting with power leaders in India and some other countries. This isn't really a pump imo this is some really solid natural growth. Normies are eating this up like they should be, BIZ literally ejaculates at speculative garbage coins so they FUD powr

It's not pumping, people are learning about it and investing in it long term.

I sold after making a $30k profit. Will be buying back in after a dip due to the long-term gain. This shit will 500x by EOY 2018.

Also forgetting TenX also has a working product too which may boom soon OP

Aussies get it done
Thanks for shilling this to me the past few days OP, read the whitepaper and bought in

watch for bearish candle fractal to confirm the double top

Because it's a good fucking project that's why!

It's not a P&D it's a fucking HODL for massive future gains!

This coin looks way overbought. Only fucking Veeky Forums would be shilling and buying right now lol

Get the pink wojak's ready

it keeps steaming out at 6k sats at 50% increase for the day
fucking sell if you want to keep your money

Last coin shilled like this with practical use and genuine partnerships was XLM which im bagholding from 950 sats. Why will this be different? More use in the coin itself?

I'm hoping it crashes so I can buy more, this will definitely be a top 20 crypto within six months.

LOL look at the charts. This POWR train isn't stopping any time soon.

Easy saying that during the euphoria, and harder to execute when POWR drops hard during the next BTC pump

>Easy saying that during the euphoria, and harder to execute when POWR drops hard during the next BTC pump
Its not difficult to execute plans you make, not sure why anyone thinks it is. Then again Veeky Forums has plenty of people that somehow manage to lose money in the largest bullrun in history so its not shocking to me that some of you can't.

shut up faggot you live in a moldy basement don't ever try to TA powr with your low IQ

Because Binance uses BCC for Bitcoin Cash while everyone else uses BCH. And Kraken used XBT rather than BTC for Bitcoin. There's no universal standard for these currencies so I wasn't sure if it was the same thing.

oh dear, where to start. first off, op is a retarded inbred. there are many coins with actual working products that he failed to list, like ripple, siacoin is literally being used. bitbay is literally being used as we speak. i could name at least 10 more.

secondly, this is a pump and dump scam. its literally australian solar power: the coin. lol. seriously? this will moon for a few days and then it will go the way of bitbean and monacoin, and you will not hear from it again and no one will mention it ever again.

do people think you can use to trade electricity worldwide or something? you cant even sell it to the house next door, you have to be in a shared meter situation like an apartment building or tract housing

I said I forgot Ripple you dunce. Can you literally not read?

Ok Sia, who is using Sia? Who is using Bitbay? They don't have working products and the only use for them is to move around on exchanges. As for your 10 more, go ahead, name 10 more coins with working products that are being used in the real world and not as test software by a few developers.

fucking faggot.

Actually, yes, you can. That's the whole point of POWR. You can sell your access energy through Origin's grid. Other people can buy it for their homes, or even to power their cars. Tesla is in talks and guess what... the PL app is already designed to work with Tesla motors and home batteries. Literally kill yourself you pajeet nigger.

if you google and look at slack or github stuff, so many people are calling powerledger a scam.

"There is no other people than from your company, no international team, no experts, no developers, no international reputation guys from energy, IT or legal, no experts, no knowledge on energy business, no trading energy experts, no blockchain experts, no nothing on this team"

its the truth. these people are not transparent at all, they dont answer questions, they literally have no idea how they are going to do what they want to do. they have a few paid reviewers shilling for them, thats it. they have no blockchain developers, they have no energy experts, nothing.

Trust me guys, I'm not shilling *shills pie-in-the-sky overly grandiose gimmicky shitcoin that'll never replace actual energy companies*

decentralized energy is never going to be a thing. like energy companies like pge and other utilities are just going to open the door and allow everyone to cut out the middle man and eliminate them. lol. yeah ok

They don't get cut out. They cut down on operating costs for energy distribution with this, and make money still.

this is going to replace my energy bill LOL. Right imma going to teach my parents and friends on how to use this new erc20 token. Fuck this is deluded.

l0l0l0l0l0 found the linkie

>like energy companies like pge and other utilities are just going to open the door and allow everyone to cut out the middle man and eliminate them. lol. yeah ok
If you believe that, why are you even in Crypto? You are fucking with every governments ability to control capital. You are fucking with the lifeblood of power, look outside the charts for a minute, there is a massive shift happening quickly. The only reason crypto hasn't been killed in its cradle is the people that rule us are just as greedy as we are. Shit is in motion my friend

They've received 8 million in funding from the Australian government. lol. Kys.

>muh bitcoin will never rise above $10

You both are stupid people, I can tell. Good, stay out of the moon mission.

Also, I recommend you DON'T watch any videos on the energy crisis in Australia right now. I want you to bask in the darkness of your ignorance while I make a million dollars in the next 3 months.

its a scamcoin with no product but thats no reason not to profit from dumb people still buying

NO PRODUCT ROFL I'm 100% certain there is a linkbag pump group on the verge of killing themselves trying to FUD

>monacoin
Japanese still talk about this and use it all the time though plus its at a far higher price than when it was originally shilled on Veeky Forums and seems to be consolidating at its current price point.

Power Ledger is based in Western Australia, where the public still own the entire energy system, from generation to transmission to retail. However, more and more people and businesses are becoming independent private generators themselves through solar panels. Power Ledger allows these people to trade their excess energy on the market.

POWR have already partnered with half the state's universities, and the green hippy ecotopia City of Fremantle. POWR's Chairwoman is also the motehrfucking Lord Mayor of Perth, the capital city. She has a pHD in Energy Markets and make bulk money working for JP Morgan in London. She knows what she's doing and what she's doing is makign the planet a better place by putting renewable power on the blockchain.

Massive sell wall? What does this mean?

It means there's a bit of resistance at 6k.

I means, you have enough time to buy in now before tomorrow's mission to Mars.

Accumulation before tomorrow's insane moon mission.

She's the deputy mayor you stupid fuck, and this shit coin will have a run and then die like the rest of them

You seem bitter, which crypto hurt you?

Lol chasing poweledger at ATH instead of Zencash lmaoooo

Or it's a PND which will be dumped at 6?

The current Mayor is suspended while the corruption and crime commission investigates her ongoing corruption.
abc.net.au/news/2017-10-25/lisa-scaffidi-lord-mayor-cracks-appear-perth-city-council/9084710
Greene is acting Mayor. She'll probably not contest the election though and install her ally Reece Harley while she focuses on Power Ledger.

Alright I'm in on this. Lets fucking go. We're becoming astronauts over the next year. Get in now while you can boys.

>A PnD
medium.com/power-ledger/australian-government-awards-grant-to-8-million-project-in-the-city-of-fremantle-using-the-power-2dbadfad50ae
>Cisco
>CSIRO
>Curtin University
>Murdoch University
>City of Fremantle

That's one hell of a PnD.

>No rebuttal coz my points are correct

>implying you had any points to rebut

hey dingus, the POWER token is for IPO funding, the actual network will run on SPARKZ token which is generated on an as needed basis and destroyed afterwords. SPARKZ is what they will actually use to exchange energy for fiat and the reverse, which is actually good for you because your investment isn't tied to the supply/demand of the electrical system, and is actually based on the company's projected value

This coin has gone up like 10x. Surely these people will want their profits? The real question user, is it too late to get in on the moon mission?

Damnit, Im waiting for my account to be verified before I can buy some BTC to buy POWR..

Anyone generous enough to give a man 0.01 to buy into this moon mission please?

1PXQNC2E89VThbu1ienMmrXmmERiLeKX5d

I sold this coin the other night also. Not sure if its a scam or not but just cant trust it and i live in australia. I want to invest in it but i just can't see how this will work

if dubs POWR M O O N S

Cause you're a retarded australian degenerate and you make poor decisions, otherwise your country wouldn't be in this situation in the first place. Don't worry, big daddy America will save you.

shilling and pump and dump. max it can go 50 cent, and fall like rock to 20 cent.. useless shitcoin with hyped up tweets with no substance.

>AU really is struggling with an energy problem right now. Elderly can't even heat up soup because power bills regularly exceed $1000-$1500 AU dollars.

this is horseshit

POWR going to the MOON! $2

In what situation? Having slightly inflated electricity prices? Our median wage is way higher than USA so we're fine. If you think we have more problems right now than the USA you're insane.

this is horseshit

first of all pensioner get gov support on bills... really big cut on electricity bill

also elderly never rank up bills of $1500 lol

More like going to be corrected, you'd be wise to sell and buy in again at cca 55 to 58

Cant wait until its $30 by the end of 2018

Big question: When does SPARKZ release???

Pls sir, may I have some internet money

The POWR token is pointless. There is no reason the whole thing can’t just run on ETH.

They even say in their blog that the token is there for ‘capital raising’ lmfao

The token is fucking useless with no value proposition other than to dump on the even bigger retard who buys it tomorrow.

This is scam ERC20 token 101. You’d think biz would learn after watching the bancor, district0x and SWT dumps which are the same thing: a useless token with pajeets buying it because the idea is good even when the whole thing could just run on ETH

Finally someone who gets it. I have been saying the coin is worthless for two weeks. Nobody reads the whitepaper.

I just imagine the team laughing about this entire pump.

Do you even understand the repercussions the company would face to be a scamlet coin? They would get RAPED by aussie litigation.

Especially considering they've accepted a government grant of $8mil and working with CISCO.

Educate yourself.

They introduced the concept of SPARKZ to avoid POWR traders fucking with peoples power bills. Still, easy way to make a few eth I guess

go to their fucking website for info,
I'm not going to fucking spoonfeed you, jeez

56 cents.

Fuck this is a wild ride

This is my first ride.
This intensity, this high, this POWR

70 cents.

>another fucking ETH dapp token

DEAD
ON
ARRIVAL

wew lads

OVER 9000!!!!

GUYS WTFFFF

look at that buy wall jesus. Its going to keep going up

What a surreal feeling. Watching myself become rich in real time.

75 cents.

What country club will you be joining user?

carsh

Starting my own.

2x in a week, not that wild lol. *yawn*

yeah looks like it

organic growth guys loool
seriously when the fuck do i sell im already 8x on this shit

I want to kill myself for missing YET ANOTHER FUCKING BULL RUN

Too late to buy?