/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

DRYS Earnings Edition

--Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Previous thread →

Other urls found in this thread:

khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain/core-finance/stock-and-bonds
youtu.be/ARrNYyJEnFI
cnn.com/2017/11/19/us/atlanta-sun-dial-death-lawsuit/index.html
fool.com/investing/2017/11/19/wall-streets-hottest-loan-product-borrowing-agains.aspx
foxbusiness.com/features/2017/07/27/wall-street-needs-to-borrow-against-your-stock.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe for newfags this could be useful, I've been watching them
khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain/core-finance/stock-and-bonds

and also Martin Shkreli's lessons
youtu.be/ARrNYyJEnFI

bump

Thanks, next thread starter should add u to the template.

Thinking about shorting Marriott, but they've been doing so good for so long, will one child's death even make a dent in their stock? Or will this cause a bigger downfall that's been building up all this time? I imagine they'd have plenty of money set aside and some kind of insurance policy for this kind of shit, so even the lawsuit might pan out to nothing. What do you niggers think?

cnn.com/2017/11/19/us/atlanta-sun-dial-death-lawsuit/index.html

ceru? #nigger

GLAD I'm GAINing on GOOD LAND.

Honestly is there a reason to not own at least one of them?

Good share dividend stocks?

>tfw nervously waiting for markets to open

Don't be nervous. Worst case scenario is that we have another Black Tuesday and you lose all your money.

I keep meaning to watch these. I wish there was a torrent of them so I could watch them on airplane flights.

>mfw just checked the premarket

Depends how their insurance is setup. They are probably self insured for property, but have insurance for liability. Still, when you have claims it raises your liability insurance rates. This will be very expensive litigation. It could make it tick doward just because of negative press more than anything. Whomever has the deepest pocket books is who the lawyers go after, which in this case is probably Marriott.

Wonder if anyone got any pics.

Bump. Wake the fuck up you NEETs.

We're all gonna make it.

who here /HMNY/ ?

I wouldn't long them. I don't see that being a viable business if two tickets per month means they break even.

$TOPS >bullish

And yeah I know they can sell the data, but, there is a lot of competition in that space.

>DCIX

Time to ride the MPP

Will noway pulling out of oil affect gush/drip

2 minutes to launch

Did everyone kill themselves after launch today?

alright fuckers, what's the meme of the day

can't find FAQ. European banks? PLN/EUR?

>Use my referral link when you sign up for a FREE stock!
share.robinhood.com/tylerk590

>AMD dips again for no reason

Awesome. When is this shit going to moon again. We’re overdue

BGFV all week

thank me later

EKSO MOONING

Yep, I'm in cheap so just waiting for a nice spike to dump again. AMD has actually been a good stock for me, just gotta be patient with it.

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS BE FOR YOU'RE LEFT BEHIND IN AT 2.63

DLTR earnings in the morning, should be good.

if you go on the restaurant website it says
>Please note that our rotation feature is currently unavailable. In the meantime, you can still enjoy the 360 degree views at The Sun Dial.

>Up 130% on the month

You're doing good, lad. Now all you need to do is sell low.

Have a kid die and have a lawsuit from a kids death is 2 very different big things.

Lawsuit will effect stock

They just announced a partnership with Ford, probably going up for the short term. Definitely not a hold stock

Buying at the dip, then holding for mid week

One retarded kid ruins it for everyone. Those booths are kinda sketchy if you look at them though. Walking behind there if there is something you can get snagged on your fucked.

Buying a whole bunch of XGTI.

>when your sell limit pops off at the ATH
feels good man
who /green/ today?

why

Tfw you missed out on the RELY mission

Why is EWZ going down when the Brazilian indices are all up?

When the market corrects it's going to get really ugly:
fool.com/investing/2017/11/19/wall-streets-hottest-loan-product-borrowing-agains.aspx

How is this a good idea?

Everything is so flat and boring today. Market's been open nearly an hour and still nothing looks like a good play.

RIOT and OSTK
$$$ comes ez when it's crypto related

I knew this eternal bull market was bullshit. Bookmarking. Nice find user.

>every user warns that DRYS is a terrible investment
>ironic shills pretending like it's a good investment
>pops up massively and holds its gains
>might actually be a good investment
How do I play its earnings what do

right looks like its hitting resistance but maybe promising

Nice digits. Yeah, pretty spooky.
foxbusiness.com/features/2017/07/27/wall-street-needs-to-borrow-against-your-stock.html

10% they say would be enough to start calling the loans in. A market correction is easily that historically.

>Investing in DRYS

The greek shipping memes are for trading only.

Add SRAX to this list

When do I sell jcp?
Obviously the stock will go up more before black friday , but surely the largest spike will be somewhat before black friday?

I'd sell it before Black Friday, sure. The run up is basically a sure thing, versus the outcome is questionable. Maybe it's good, maybe it's bad, maybe it's not what expectations were...

>Looks at charts
What resistance

Any of these I should be jumping on now, or too late it's the last of the pump before the dump?

MRNS about to explode out of a textbook cup and handle pattern this week

All three are rockets as long as BTC is breaking new highs. Rumors of OSTK buyout adding fuel to the flames. SRAX will be experimenting with giving out crypto tokens as a dividend.

Yeah but looks like they all already mooned :o/

Friendly reminder to sell everything before Friday.

They are going to try to repeal Obamacare in the Tax Bill. Shit will hit the fan after it fails.

Friendly reminder the market will be closed Thursday and have short hours Friday.

>tfw your 2 free Zynga shares are doing better than the Intel you bought

I can't tell you how to grow balls user. If you think the bubble is over for crypto then stay away. Me? I think there's plenty of room to run.

God bless you AMRS shiller III
Up 3k this week cause of you.

Everyone, if you're not in yet it's at another resistance point jump in and reach the sky

Kek, this is like the guy who bought 30k shares of LOAD to prove he wasn't a pussy.

Friendly reminder you should kill yourself

holy shit today sucks, only good thing is AMRS

Time to get out of the house and pick up some grow equipment from hydro store

Just use youtube-dl and it's downloaded as an .mp4

XXII moon

Don't hold through earnings. Drys is for short term riding a wave. People have been utterly destroyed by the splits on that company.

>holy shit today sucks,

Plenty of good plays lad. Don't know what market you're looking at

that doesn't sound very friendly at all user

I like you guys, my portfolio likes this board

thanks to user who suggested AMRS last week, hope it keeps up!

MDCA has been good the last few weeks, constant gains

I have a lot invested in crypto. I don't think it's over, I just don't understand why Overstock is mooning? And a bit worried it might crumble down...

>Plenty of good plays lad. Don't know what market you're looking at
tell me a good play then

Good time to buy in?

th-thanks

INPX

I bought some more last week, it's been on the uptrend. Price target of $13-15

Could it be???

AMRS

OSTK is mooning because they own tZero and they are bringing out an ico at the end of the month. $150-$500 million is expected to be brought in.

Why 13-15?

What coin do you use to buy stocks?

Already took my profits

you gotta trade with the currency that is still being accepted around the world that people actually know about.

The one up your asshole. Go look for it.

Some weirdo coin that you can't even mine for
called dalar or something

>profits
I'm envious. Got a long way to go before I'm out of the red.

xxii pls

Please search 「EA development factory of SuperJunior」
We develop and publish EA (automatic trading tool) of FOREX.

reported

What should I be buying before the holiday shopping season, lads?