POWER LEDGER

GOVERNMENT BACKED

$1 TONIGHT.

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/rapid-increase-in-tether-supply-raises-concerns-of-manipulation-creative-accounting
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

8 million dollars is chump change.

She's so pretty, how many BitBean for this roastie?

GET IN

dont call her a roastie if you cant even pick up girls in her league.

What does that make you then? You have $50 in your checking and no savings and live in a moldy basement.

This coin has been relevant for a few days and she already has white knights. Cool down there pajeet.

Are you faggots ready for dump

tip: if an attractive woman is the spokesperson, its a guaranteed scam. its a red flag. they want to put a hot looking girl up there to persuade people , so that people will look past the fact that theres a million flaws in this. see bancor.

She has multiple masters, PHD, and published papers from Oxford you fucking idiot. It's in the top 3 most elite and prestigious universities in the world you low class pleb.

oh cool so she can answer my complex questions about cryptographic verifications and blockchain deployment?

the only thing needed for crypto is psychology

yes

she is definitely smarter than you imbecile. Also way better looking than your ugly anime nerd ass

she is hot

she would shit on you lol

i know right, is that all this is about, a fucking 8 million research grant

This guy sounds like the fuckin rick and morty nerd who thinks nobody gets his show

This is the most cringe thing I have ever read.

I also hear she has labia that can entangle a c-class schooner

cointelegraph.com/news/rapid-increase-in-tether-supply-raises-concerns-of-manipulation-creative-accounting

For the fomo fucktards. Tether is a sister company of bitfinex AKA mtgox 20

There is no contractual right or other right or legal claim against us to redeem or exchange your Tethers for money.

wrong thread faggot

You're a dunce. Put on your white cap and sit in the corner facing the wall you faggot.

Jesus fuck you're an absolute retard. Get out of this market, get out of Veeky Forums, and just stay away from Crypto all together.