What exercises need do to make dick bigger?

What exercises need do to make dick bigger?
I want make penis gains.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18990153
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

single digit bodyfat
low sugar intake
low salt intake
horny goat weed

this should give you enough size desu jelqing does work but its tricky

Jelqing, basically you work the shaft instead of the head

I've heard jelqing fucks your dick up though

How so?

pre puberty gear only propably

before puberty ends*

it works actually,
of course you have to train Kegel muscles simultaneously (even more important)
and not try to rip off your dick while jelqing

>Have normal sized dick
>Have small body and fence like pic related
>Take pictures from a low angle
>Profit
>Go to /b/

low body fat, good cardio and good metabolism, since a boner is a rush of blood to the penis, the more blood goes there the bigger is gonna be, diet and heavy compound lifts to increase test and protein production in the body since the penis itself is a lump of flesh, kegels to strengthen the pelvic floor and drink tons of water, penis gains is mostly diet, but dont get too excited, if you increase your size by 2 inches then you had a shit ton of luck, penis size is mostly genetics and only operation can give you your dream size if 1 more inch trought natural methods is not enough, if your penis is too small that you still wouldn't be happy with 1 more inch then invest in surgery (how ever you will get impotent sooner with this and you still need to do more than what i just enlisted or your penor is not gona work, is better to increase your time and performance with diet and exercise), also bigger isn't always better a woman vagina is usually 3 to 5 inches deep it can sure stretch out for pregnancy but unless she had a ton of sex with onlly people with huge dick then she is not going to be stretched out due sex and a dick too big can be very painfull if not lubricated properly, is better to be good at sex (being able to get a woman wet before actual intercourse, last longer, cum several times) than just having a big dick

>protein production in the body since the penis itself is a lump of flesh

what did he mean by this

Is that the game grumps guy?

I jelqed for a month without ever warming up
then read something like and immediately stopped because I was scared
I gain and kept 1cm, tho
it was a couple of years ago
gf noticed it too

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18990153
A pilot phase-II prospective study to test the 'efficacy' and tolerability of a penile-extender device in the treatment of 'short penis'.

tl;dr: wear a penis stretcher 6 hours a day and you will see results after several months

supplement HGH and DHT
Jelq every day
Stretch every day multiple directions
Bathmate every day
Sizegenetics 6 hours a day
Phallosan Forte every night while you sleep
Jerk off three times every day
Take one day and night off every week

goodlookingloser.com for more details

You'll gain more than half an inch in the first month even without the drugs I recommended. Guaranteed.

what do you take for DHT, andractim?

that since the penis is a lump of flesh it can grow when you increase your test and protein production, sorry i just realized it was kind of unclear

stem cell injections
youtube "joe rogan dick injections"
guy said it made his girth and length bigger, boners better and orgasms better

The way you talk about vaginas makes it obvious you know nothing. When a woman is properly aroused she tents up. The cervix isn't the end of the vagina, you can go past it into the posterior fornyx. Women can easily take 8 inches.

t. 7.5 inch dick

You can't. Some cunt tried putting some weight at the tip of his dick to lengthen it and all he managed to do was increase the length of his foreskin, now he has some flappy meat hanging from there. Honestly, best thing you can do is accept the fact you're a dicklet.

Jelqing works but if you go crazy with it you'll pop some blood vessels and get these purple spots on your dickhead, like blood blisters but not raised. Other than that it just added girth no real length gains.

While we're on the topic of making your genitals bigger, I don't suppose there's anything girls can do better their situations besides surgery, right? I'm pretty insecure about how small my vagina is, I'd like to make my whole pelvis area bigger.

Pic related, what I want to look like but without having to buy that shit

the way you answer me makes it obvious that you don't know how to read
>a dick too big can be very painfull if not lubricated properly
that means that a properly lubricated vagina can stretch out for bigger dick, to get lubricated she need to be aroused and if not then is going to be painfull
>the cervix isn't the end of the vagina, you can go past it into the posterior fornyx
boy you sure watch a lot of hentai
> 7.5 inch dick
sure thing buddy, no hate here but one doesn't simply say anything about yourself on the internet and expect people to believe you

Hentai?? You serious . Literally just Google posterior fornyx. Plenty of images and references to it in countless medical journals. If you were hitting it, you would know. Feels COMPLETELY different. Protip: if she's aroused and tented she's also going to be properly lubed up.

when it comes to your vagina the only thing you could do to make it bigger is to insert progressibly bigger objects and constantly, or surgery to make the pelvis, a bone, bigger you do need surgery and nothing else , but i don't get it, why do you think having a small vagina is a bad thing? is it painfull when you have sex? iif so that's because you are not properly lubracated and are too tense, get more aroused and relaxed and it should be pleasurable, unless you are a kid or a midget or have a birth condition, you should be fine with what you have,
>insecure
mens or even lesbians don't give a shit about the size of your pussy as long as there is one to fuck, so don't worry about that

androgel applied on penis (srs)

i see where you're coming from, but test and protein aid the production of muscular tissue. the dick is composed of different types of tissue; it's not a muscle.

interestingly, DHT (dihydrotestosterone) is involved with increasing penis size.