Fuck! Seriously? It's like you're Photoshopped!

>Fuck! Seriously? It's like you're Photoshopped!

Daily reminder that normies consider this RIPPED and BUFF and MUSCULAR

He looks good here, what are you talking about?

I'd make fun of normies for believing this but hes in better shape than me.

most women I see just say he is gorgeous, not ripped or buffed. They couldn't care less for more muscles than he has

>makes fun of /ourguy/ the goose
>post your body fag

He looks better than most people on fit and (You)

Well he doesn't look soft so yes.

Maybe there's ignorant "normies" that believe that, but so what? He looks good.

>I don't know how to greentext

>movie script

>it's another "Veeky Forumsizen thinks women prefer Rich Piano over Ryan Gosling" episode

LOL, calm down with the hyperbole. They obviously don't because Rich is dead and Goose isn't.

Dayli reminder that Veeky Forums has severe bodydysmorphia and considers fit, in good shape men, dyels.

Ryan is perfect. Fuck off

That’s because he is muscular you absolute faggot. Kys

He's DYEL. He's literally the poster boy for SS+GOMAD

Looks natty and wholesome, not like some roided freak.

He is each of those things and you're an obese wannabe powerlifter - or worse yet - larping as such.

In any event, please seek help.

Well boys?

wtf is that photoshopped?!

Wew lad, Veeky Forums really is that autistic

Post the real one.

The movie is called crazy stupid love

good film

For a natty he is pretty huge.

He looks like a sexy cunt here

I don't appreciate your sass

>SIPS IN THE BACKGROUND
who here /sips/

Post your body mass monster

without a pump thats good, solid looking.
if he trained a martial art he'd be good to go, but he doesnt know how to fight so his muscles are wasted.

he's healthy and fit and doesn't look skinnyfat or like a twig

Better than most people in CBT

This so much, what is the problem with all these people? Everytime no matter who posts a pic there will be atleast one person critiquing like they're god themselves

>/ourguy/ the goose

I keep hearing this here all the time. Why exactly is Gosling "our guy"?

because he's a real human bean

For real though, the gist I get from /tv/ is that they love the guy because he plays autistic characters in movies and he himself is a bit socially awkward. Also, he loves dogs.

To be fair he does look like hes on the midpoint of a novice lp for normal person standards.

Pretty sure he learnt muay Thai for Only God Forgives where he plays a muay Thai gym owner in Thailand

He's not huge, but he has low body fat, nice definition, and solid genetics. Looks better than 90% of the population by far.

muay thai isn't exactly hard to learn the basic movements if you have any coordination at all. His fight scene was pretty bad.

1 obvious 'flaw' though. Not by normie standards, but by Veeky Forums standards its a big fucking flaw: those baby bearing hips. If he didn't had them, he would look much better

I'm sure he could still kick the fuck out of 99.5% of Veeky Forums

>he doesnt know how to fight so his muscles are wasted

Someone post that my I'm sure to win because my speed is superior meme

>Tfw you’ll never be aesthetic in Veeky Forums‘s eyes unless your blood is at least 5% illegal Cambodian bathtub chemicals
Why even bother

Fuck man I hate how everyone obsesses over him, he's not even a nice guy.

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Just like us

>he himself is a bit socially awkward
I've never had that impression of him. Seems like a cool guy that has his own sense of humor.

THAT LINE WAS FROM A FUCKING MOVIE

lmao haven't seen this pasta before

It’s such a turnoff when girls curse idk why

This cannot be real

>why do they not have body dismorphia like me REEEEE

newfag get out

It’s a pretty tasty pasta. Wish it was posted more

I swear Veeky Forums is like the newest board these days, some of these threads are facebook tier with most of the people in the threads not even understanding the basic culture. What the fuck happened?

Reddit. As always.

He's "serious actor buff". Seriously, it's a thing. Dudes in dramatic roles have to be able to look like they don't lift, so they avoid trap and shoulder muscles. That way they can wear a shirt one size too big and look like a DYEL.

Nah reddit goes to /pol/ /r9k/ /b/ and for some reason /gif/, though there would be a lot who wind up here from /pol/ so who knows?

i bet you also think this board actually has navy seals with over 300 confirmed kills as well right?

/r/incel got destroyed a few months back and places like Veeky Forums where joking about no gf got absolutely flooded. Most haven't left.

I like how Veeky Forums standarts are all about what nature gives you, not your work and discipline.

>ywn have a girl look at you like that
Just make the fucking pain end

>girl

The goose is goat for being one of the few real natty hollywood actors that have to look fit for movies

>you never be friends with goose and keanu
Such is life.

this is Veeky Forums where everyone is hulk level ripped

stfu you retart, you can't even spell and type like a reddit nerd.

No. Did someone call you a dyel in a cbt, babby boy? Got your feewing hurt :((?

If you get called a dyel, it's because you are. Stop coping. 90% of Veeky Forums would agree that Gosling looks fit here.

>implying you look better than him

don't forget everyone is also 6'5, has a 8x6 benis and 6 figure engineering job

>tfw will have forever skinny arms like him from the front unless i go steroids mode

Genetics were a mistake

He is autism.

He looks good, aside from the hips. It doesn't really matter since he has good facial aesthetics.

And that photoshopped line was from the movie, faggot

Look like what? She isn't miring him. The director behind them is speaking with his horrible accent, Goose is trying really hard to understand him and Ana laughs at his expression.

Reminder that the goose has nothing to be ashamed of and neither do "normies". You , on the other hand, are a roided-out loser with no friends, prospects, and you probably have a bad case of manlet syndrome. Fucking kill yourself faggot.

Is that all you want? If it is, I can help you.

This is kinda my goal i think. Id rather look like this and have some other things going for me than the gym instead of [pic related] while every wake second is about maxing gains

>tfw girls look at you like that, play with their hair, smile when you talk to them, but you're too autistic to do anything
>tfw prime teenage pussy comes into your shop everyday to buy chewing gum, gets flustered, red cheeks and mumbles when paying
>tfw friends think you're gay
>tfw your grandmother tells you she really "hates faggots"

THAT'S BECAUSE IT FUCKING IS YOU MORON. It's statistics. Statistically he's much bigger than an average man, which yes, does mean he's pretty ripped by comparison. Anything bigger than that is the same thing but on a different level. You're fucking stupid if you can't figure this shit out. People like you are the reason alot of fit men have body dysmorphia because they're convinced it's not enough even when they're more muscular than 80% of the male population. Fuck your inbred brain.

The difference between being socially awkward and a funny mysterious guy, is literally looking good.

But that's true. There are some things you just can't change about yourself and some people are going to be inherently better than you despite how much effort you put in.

Bit more chest/shoulders/traps and normies are absolutely right

does it include beard???
if so, godspeed user

He's probably bigger than you OP you massive faggot

>Be socially awkward fatty
>Get called creepy
>Lose weight
>Still socially awkward
>Get called mysterious and cute

it's a Seinfeld pasta I believe

I was unclear, i'd rather be fit by normie standards (gosling) and have energy for other stuff. Rather than eating 10k cals a day and live 100% natty fitness lifestyle to look like Alan Thrall

It's early in the year, you'd have resolutioners hanging around still.

It's just the typical tryhard Veeky Forums autism. Happens the same with anime, video games and movies

If he were taller this would be my goal body. I used to have a frame similar to this, but then I started focusing on my shoulders and traps and now my clothes look worse.

Getting shirts, suits, and jackets tailored helps quite a bit but in tee shirts and polos, even with the athletic cut/slim tapered shirts it looks silly

Because everyone can do work and discipline,One you have muscles that's it, that is your physique. All that's left is stuff you can't control such as genetics.

I gusse im normie

Well its a good thing i lift to impress cock hungry faggots on an icelandic tupperware collecting board and not normies then isnt it

>tfw have
>my autism fucked me

that will be my phsyqie mid summer after my construction job sheds me 15 lbs of fat, bulkan semi hard this winter

Based gran “the faggot decimator” ma

>Dayli reminder that Veeky Forums has severe bodydysmorphia and considers fit, in good shape men, dyels.
That's just /fraud/s. Natty lifters have no problem with the goose.

>who here /sips/
I never had an urge to drink monster before the /sips/ meme got started. I swear, this board is filled with marketers.