Rippetoe is clearly the king of Veeky Forums

Rippetoe is clearly the king of Veeky Forums
>Women shouldn't lift, it's not feminine
>Veganism is an eating disorder
>Sumo is 4inch ROM and should not be allowed
Just some examples from his videos on his startingstrength youtube channel.

I tried sumo once and it was the worst thing I ever did

he literally has a video where he teaches a girl to do a bend over row

too bad his program is dogshit

tf is wrong with you

explain

Is Mark into bloatmaxxing too?

>>Women shouldn’t lift, it’s not feminine

Agreed. All the good asses you see are results of good genetics or surgery. It all comes down to fat distribution and hips when it comes to thicc figures

>>Veganism is an eating disorder

Ehh, more of a fad

>>Sumo is 4inch ROM and should not be allowed

I agree. Sumo deadlifts and 2 inch ROM bench press is are for fucking faggot Asian powerlifters

I tried sumo and my outie became an innie. And I ain't talking about my belly button.

Women didn’t lift when he was growing up because they thought it was too manly. All the fucking bullshit feminism makes women think they’re men.

post feet

I just wanted to pull more and I ended up pulling less

Then Mark does it with the worst possible ROM, supinated, with baby weight and a rounded back. He's a joke.

>I agree. Sumo deadlifts and 2 inch ROM bench press is are for fucking faggot Asian powerlifters

lmao

but those are all wrong user

>Veganism is an eating disorder
>king of Veeky Forums
Choose one because Veeky Forums is a vegan board, most old fags are vegan.

>rippetoe is a boomer

>"A real man weighs more than 200 pounds"
>"Of course I meet that criteria because of my massive gut"

Based Ripp.

>"please don't include me in the screenshot"
>gets included
rude

>too bad his program is dogshit

t. retard who couldn't follow a basic 3x5 program

what does asshole taste like?

me in the red polo

>bend over row
>bend over
>muh fuckin sides

FUUUUARK THAT FLEXIBILITY
how can i gain that? im stiff af and round my back very quickly when trying to row.

You're right that fat distribution and thicc is genetic, but why do you want women to be cardio bunnies/lazy non-exercisers who will inevitably get fat once they hit 40..?

We really need to just ban all mention of veganism, good or bad.

It just shits up the board

but good genetics plus exercise >>>> evertything else

Exactly

I didn't say that. A girl can exercise and lift, but it's not going to turn a sticc girl into a thicc girl.

well obviously, but like I said those fucking fat asses you see on instagram aren't from god damn squats

sorry about your ass bro...

>those fucking fat asses you see on instagram aren't from god damn squats
some are

Oh alright, see I thought you were implying that women exercising was inherently unfeminine and bad.

The hottest women I know, with the most supurbe asses I've ever seen, lift.

that's mostly fat. Women can't build much muscle natty. If you want a good example of this, look at Jen Selter. She's known for literally only doing glute exercises and is a "fitness" model, yet has a pretty small ass because of her genetics. Long story short, if you're dating a girl and you want her to have a fat ass, just get her to eat a lot and pray that the fat goes to the brapper

They ate at a surplus and most of the fat went to their ass. It's not rocket science

if she doesn't make your dick hard then I have bad news

What the fuck is that piss poor row

Rippetoe is a huge meme
SS will leave you unattractive, unhealthy and unathletic. All of his lifting advice is based on what he thinks is manly instead of what actually works and is based in science.

The entire point of his program is to help men with small egos to get 'strong' even though they would still get fucked up in a fight by anyone semi compitent

>doesn't eat big
>doesn't get big
What did you expect?

This but unironically

GIB MILKIEZ!

>unhealthy

How?

>unattractive

If you’re a slob and do gomad, then sure

>science

What kind of fucking science? Broscience?

I want me some of that brap

That's not a small ass, nigger

>round my back very quickly when trying to row.
sorry m8 it's probably a strength issue more than a flexibility issue. Just get stronger

Creep

It is though, Ireland

>Mark does it
>Mark
>clearly a woman that does it
The fuck are you on

In the full video, search for it on YouTube. It's sickening.

Stating an opinion and acting on them are two completely different things, brainlet. Most people browsing this board likely have a slew of prejudices and value judgements they hold onto but that doesn't stop them from interacting with the people they hold those opinions of in the real world. If someone, anyone, pays for Mark Rippletit's time and training expertise, he's obviously going to train them.

He was showing the wrong way to row, you didn't watch the full video?