He doesn't do cardio

>he doesn't do cardio
OH NO NO NO

>t. gains murderer

t. morbidly obese, shit stinking slob with a small, impotent penis and shit lifts

THANK YOU HUNGRY SKELLINGTON

t. DYEL soyboy lanklet who runs with limp wrists

you will all die first in the inevitable race war

It's not that kind of race Ahmed.

I'm white in a white country though

So will you because the kick of any caliber above .22 will brank your lanklet soyboy wrists

Its fun to meme, but i hope everyone knows that cardio, even low intensity steady state cardio, helps gains when not taken to the extremes of endurance athletes

This is antisemitic. Please correct this injustice

>Thinks because he dosnt cardio at gy: that he isnt out everyday doing other cardio vascular activities in the broad expanse of the world gettin mires like riding a bike without a shirt or doing
martial arts.

Op is a faggot

strong projection + the usual manlet trying to throw people off his trail whining detected

Nice projection

nice to see that even a moron like you knows projection from fat, soy loving, limp wrist, limp dicked slobs when you see it. well done, squirt.

Nice projection retard lol

>projecting that he's projecting
nice projecting

>All this projecting

Epic projection dipshits lmao

I usually do rowing for cardio

>i can not refute your statement, sir

very well, i accept your admission of defeat.

What benefit would I get from cardio I don't already get from lifting, walking, and sauna?

what if he just lives in a first world country

this thread is like a cineplex... projection everywhere i look

Nice projecting dipshits.

a healthier heart

Does the rowing machine count as sufficient cardio?

>you will all die first in the inevitable race war
its ride or die bby

depends how long you row
how long do you perform higher intensity cardio/ week?
how long do you perform low intensity cardio / week?

both are beneficial unless you are in some very unique scenario like trying to become the worlds fattest man

In what way, that doesn't just result from regular elevated heart rate

>racewars

what athletes or bodybuilders etc any fitness related "celeb" does not perform any cardio outside of lifting weights? do i want to be them?

is that gay stepper machine the best cardio machine? i see girls using it it says like 600calories in 10minutes.
if you ever see a girl use a bike they barely do 60 calroies in 10minutes on the computer

I always laugh at the people on the stationary bikes who get on there and go like 5 mph for 30 minutes. Don't even break a sweat and burn like 60 calories. Why even bother?