What motivates you to pursue fitness?

What motivates you to pursue fitness?
>health?
>looks?
>strength?
Tell me.

Health and self hatred
But it's mostly self hatred

No matter how much I improve my physique, I'll never get over the fact that I was always one of the ugly chubby unpopular nerds in school

Allah and his prophet

Can you go into detail how you channel this hatred?
I too was a complete loser who was severely bullied.

It started with self loathing, but now I just do it for fun. Lifting is enjoyable. I still look DYEL and it bothers me a bit, but I'd rather enjoy heavy lifting and look DYEL than look good now.

i love that dude's expression

He's like "yeah, whattaya gonna do about, skinnyboi"

I can't find anyone to work for me.

I want to hang and finish drywall more than anything. New construction is booming right now.

If i get stronger I can hang whole houses by myself quick and just go to work without anyone. I'll be making almost 3x what I make now.

Also I just got out of a 3year relationship I thought was going to be my first marriage so now its time to bang and find someone to do all the kinky shit my ex hated.

if I were either of of these "people" I would kek myself so fast usain bolt would be working for a new record

For Jesus and her

The fact that I'm unable to believe in the existence of a soul. No matter what angle I try to approach it from, I can't disprove the thought that our lives and even our thoughts, feelings and dreams are purely biological phenomena. If that's the case then the only way to transcend or liberate ourselves is through the body, as our body is what we truly are; the stronger, more efficient, cleaner and longer lasting my body becomes, the more agency I gain over myself and the world. To me pursuing fitness is a holy concept. Also looking good is nice.

Hey, bro. I'm into kinky shit too. What's your discord?
#Hung Wang Dong

I want to fix everything about myself that didn't meet her standards.

not the guy who posted that
but i think about running into the people who bullied me
there were these chicks that constantly made fun of me and laughed at me behind my back
they spread vicious rumours about me to ruin my reputation just cause it was funny to them
i want to become successful and big so so that they would no longer have any ammo against me
i want them to see me and be attracted to me because of my physique and my success
i want to finally be the socially dominant one in not just my interactions with them, but with everyone
i want others to be the ones feeling insecure and inferior in my presence instead of vice versa

I was bullied in elementary and middle school and when I found lifting in high school people stopped picking on me

read descartes you brainlet

>What motivates you to pursue fitness?
Self hate. Although I'm not sure if it's what drives me or the fear of relapsing to what I once was. All I know is I'm never going back.

I hope you learn to move on, user. Improving on yourself is good, but doing it out of spite will only get you so far.

Health. Being /fat/ sucks big time (no pun intended)

Orignally when I was in my mid 30's because I was getting fatter and wanted to fix that. That was before the Internet was a Thing so I had shit for information, and no money to speak of. Then in my mid 40's wanted to race bikes, so I started training specifically for that, which was much better motivation. Had Internet, more information, easier to get. Now 53 in a week, still racing bikes, in great shape. Training for a sport is the best motivation of all because it never goes away, you're always striving to be better.

I just want mires desu and my qt female friend is into wwe so being ripped might make her like me more

I realized that I feel like unhealthy habits are slavery. I would always feel good, proud, and happy after I ate healthy or went to the gym but for some reason it was always a struggle to make the decision in the first place. I eventually realized that there are so many people and corporations with their hands in the pot just trying to get you hooked on fat, sugars, salt, and lazy, passive activities. Yeah, my health was my fault. I am the one who chose to make those decisions in the first place, but I came to hate that all these outsiders had an influence on my brain at an animal level. It was like they were preying on the weakest parts of me and they thought they could get away with it.

shit face