"Superfoods" that actually deserve the title

Generally speaking, offal seems to be super nutrient dense. What are some other categories of foods like this?

Liver is fucking disgusting

t.can't cook

t. 6 years old

Oats
Bananas
Spinach
Carrots

fuck you nigger

Not him but how do you make the bodies blood filter taste good? The natives here just make a huge organ soup, nasty as fuck.

>800% of vitamin A dailiy intake
Enjoy your toxicity

Fuck if I know I can't make it either. Only good liver is the kind my mom makes.

Enjoy your hyper vit a headaches

Kidneys are the blood filter and they taste pretty good honestly. If you mean livers just put them in a pot with some onions and you got a classic

OP here, the way I like it is if you cook it on medium-high in a skillet, fried in bacon grease. Serve it with onions and mashed potatoes.

Another good option is any version of a liver sausage, like Leberwurst or boudin. When you mix the liver with other meat the flavor isn't so strong.

That "bad" flavor you mean is the iron it has. If you don't like livers you are not to call yourself a man

Kiwis
Broccoli
Unsalted Nuts

>bacon grease

With liver, you want other strongly flavored things, including whatever you cook it in. Also, liver will stick to the pan if you don't cook it in something.

>Thinking recommended daily value is a maximum

Seriously, this is only an issue if you ate liver every day.

yeah...but bacon grease? cmon breh

Capsicum (or any pepper really), Garlic, Cumin, and Lemon juice.

Look up Alexandria liver. GOAT bulking food.

It's the way my dad taught me lol, I'll check out other ideas.

>Alexandria liver
I'm intrigued, I'll check it out.

>Bananas
Sugar filled dildos?
>Spinach
Literally, a nutritionally negative food. It chelates iron and makes you shit it out. Literally anemia in a can.
>Carrots
Meh. B-Carotene alone does not a superfood make. Fiber is pretty decent, but still.
>Oats
This alone takes your post from shit to Based. Good job.

is bacon grease the true super food?
Just think of all those test and keto gains

Topkek

>>Bananas
>Sugar filled dildos?
>>Spinach
>Literally, a nutritionally negative food. It chelates iron and makes you shit it out. Literally anemia in a can
wow ur fucking retarded

Liver is shit though.
You forgot to mention the fact that organ meats specially liver are full of toxic concentrations of minerals like copper.
Pic related, copper concentration in 100g of liver.

I don't know much about fruits but I don't think bananas are purely composed of sugar, could be wrong though, might be worth a check.
Spinach doesn't make you shit iron out at all, do you have any evidence of this?
Spinach doesn't have 100% iron bioavailability but it does have some.
It's not like spinach should be the main source of iron in anyone's diet anyway, peanuts nuts and seeds have way more iron per weight.

Put some flour on it, fry it and serve with caramelized onion, that the classical way to make liver over here. It should also be calf liver, regular beef liver can be really nasty and it isn't even sold here unless you ask your butcher.

>copper is toxic

just look at gingers, they're always sickly looking cunts

Oats
Salmon
Blueberries

soy
hoppy beer
water stored in plastic bottles

copper toxicity is real, but it's caused by shitty cookware, not organ meats

Eggs.

I ate 7 today.

nice

Liverwurst sammich lil ketchup. 2gud.

Same, fuck liver the second it touches my tongue I feel like puking.

Liverwurst is mostly not liver. Only like 5%-20% is actually liver (for taste) the rest is mincemeat.

Sauteed chicken liver with onions is GOAT

still got that 150% vitamin A per serving lol.

>>Spinach
>Literally, a nutritionally negative food. It chelates iron and makes you shit it out. Literally anemia in a can.

Cook your spinach retard, and also free oxalates don't chelate iron since it's way more competitive with calcium, and additionally bacteria breaks it back down in the stool, so it's really not so bad unless you are eating it by the pounds. It has absurd amounts of vitamins and is really easy to eat in canned format.

Chia is unironically good.

Just stick to your inoffensive tofu then buddy.

semen

So raw spinach in shakes are notsogood? Not trolling just an idiot trying to be Veeky Forums.

>Thinks the dailiy recommended intake is completely unrelated to the toxic doze
The recommended upper limit for an adult is 3000 microgram/day, if you actually eat a decent serving of liver often, you're fucked

You can get all those through multivitamins and supplements. What a waste.

Youll get copper toxicity only if you eat it everyday for a month which is fucking stupid since you are supposed to eat it only 3-4 times a month

>flavour
the problem with liver isn't the flavour, it's the texture. It feels like eating a rotten sponge or something.

Calling bananas sugar filled dildos is all i needed to diregard anything else you had to say.
Its not a superfood tho.

Tell me about soy. I know it's a meme but what about its actual nutrition value?

Alkalized water
Organic spirulina
Activated almonds
Maca
Stevia
Coconut Kefir
Sprouted millet
Sorghum
Cultured vegetables
Cocoa Nibs
Homemade coconut

Can't eating too much (not even a crazy amount) of liver kill you? Or some other relatively common organ meat.

>Homemade coconut
What did he meant by this?

Thats one smug heretic you got there.

If it tastes good, spit it out.

Really activates my almonds

Planting a coconut tree, if PoC do not touch the coconut, it will be healthier

>no carbs
>no protein
>fats all over the place

Why aren't fatties abusing this shit?

>no carbs
there's you answer

>bulking on liver
are you a retard?

Thank you scoobstar

fpbp

You know you can OD on Vitamin A right user

Flæskesværd
The skin of pigs, tastes like potatoe chips
65 g of protein pr. 100 g
34 g of fat pr. 100 g

L I T T E R A L L Y G O D T I E R

In America we call them "pork rinds", I know exactly what you're talking about. I love them.

Except the protein is all collagen, and literally useless for humans

this, fucking disgusting

>eating animal products in 2018
hahaha meatcucks are so dumb

>he didnt put the damage boost while high toxicity perk
never gonna make it on the path

Go eat pizza and mcdonalds because you havent developed your palate past the point of a 7yr old

potatoes, one of the most nutritionally dense, high caloric vegetables there are. High GI value though

avocados are pretty amazing when you think of them too, fruit that contains fat

Dark chocolate and cocoa
Pussy

Right, you should only have liver like once a week max.

?

You fucking retard, an iron overdose is seriously dangerous

Several people have posted in this thread that you shouldn't eat liver more than once a week. You are severely fucking retarded or at least illiterate.

liver is alright, I have it once in awhile, I cant stand it overcooked

>raw cocoa nibs
>sweet potato
>peas
>raw sunflower seeds
>kale
>chia seeds
>water

for bulking:
>dark chocolate
>avocado
>beef
>fish (tested brands)
>eggs
>onions
>protein concentrate

what a fucking dumb cunt u are

>water is superfood

Good question, all I know is that veggies and fruits generally suck when you look at the micros per 100 g.

yeah of course "peanuts nuts and seeds" have more iron by weight, spinach is 90% water, nuts are like 5% water.

> pistachios (highest iron nut)
>4.58mg iron per 100 grams
> 567 calories

>spinach
>2.71mg iron per 100g
>23 calories

>Trap gains.

Sardines

it's not useless, it's just doesn't have all the amino acids needed to build muscle. It is usable for other things like making skin (duh, it's literally skin) & connective tissue.
Unless pork rinds are your only protein source it's not a problem

yeah, because they are mostly water. By calorie, veggies are super nutrient dense (fruit not so much)

yup, better to cook them

People of colons?

lentils

pomegranates

NO POMEGRANATES!

Cottage cheese 12 grams of protein per 1/2 cup

my fucking man

>Why aren't fatties abusing this shit?
they are

stop pretending like you know what youre talking about ffs this is why fit is so bad

"hahaha" theyre so dumb a fucking cunt numale ironic shitposting vegan cuck had to pipe up his obviously weak and emaciated ass up.
shut the fuck up bitch