youtube.com/watch?v=Okd3vFUwqj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not even posting the link

youtube.com/watch?v=3S0NVpR2qEA

>Giving Vegan Jew views
hooktube.com/watch?v=3S0NVpR2qEA

>getting a vasectomy this young

Does he even have kids?

I had mine at 21. A few years later, VG went to at the local clinic and got his from either my doctor or the other person working there.

I hope he has cancer and not just post-vasectomy pain, but I'll take either. God I hate this faggot.

No. He hates children and gets triggered by seeing happy families.

I am not one to take TC lightly but it would be fitting if he got it. He made fun of cancer patients in the past even though said patient never did or said anything bad to him.

Throwing stones from a glass house is his specialty

what the fuck
the guy that trolled that competitive eater for having testicular cancer for months is now getting testicular cancer

I don't want to laugh at him because it seems like this is a boogie woogie karma train, but damn if that isn't ironic.

>"don't eat meat, it causes cancer"
>gets cancer

>wanting that la abominaciĆ³n to breed

;_;

More like "haha stupid meat eating faggots enjoy your cancer you deserve it"
This is karma

I share the feeling
Pete's gf got extremely salty, and I totally understand why
Veg*n Gains cashed on Pete's testicular cancer for fucking months
youtube.com/watch?v=RZU0pfp_tjc
youtube.com/watch?v=Okd3vFUwqj4

Why do vegans always hate kids?

lmao

I've had a cyst in my balls and a varicocele. Fucking sucks.

I had surgery to correct both fuck I never want to go back to those days kek.

What a piece of shit. I guess vegans have to balance out their love of animals with hatred of humans.

This. Little shit deserves it.

from a nutrition perspective, I think Richard is full of vitamins and minerals, but he eat pastries on the regular
every single vlog video ended with him and skrillex going out to buy donuts, brownies or cookies
>vegan donuts
like that is healthy
he is into pastries, and that is the reason he got fat

Someone pls make an account with a pic of a dude eating a steak and comment something like
Dude I'm praying for you. I've luckily never had to experience this but you have my, my wife's and my three beautiful children's condolences.
Or something more subtle

>heh, that'll show them pesky vegans!!!!111!

Jesus Christ he is so fucking angry with the world it is unbelievable. 90% of the video he is talking about how he hates how people are having fun in his vicinity. This guy will be offing himself in a matter of weeks.

I remember 3 years ago he was smug as fuck in all of his videos. Nowdays he looks like hes gonna kill himself and looking stressed. What happened?

He is at a crossroads where he can choose to dismiss everything he ever said and grow up OR keep living the lie that he thought was a good idea years ago.

Must be an evolutionary trick to keep them out of the gene pool

Well he sure is fucking small for being so angry if you're angry, show me your anger in your body, show me your hate

Maybe if he took some of that anger out on the weights he wouldn't be so soft

They're obviously susceptible to Jewish tricks.

no, dick cancer is doing that job already

I think he has reached a point of no return. Only way i see that he can change is to leave the internet completely for his own mental health.

Didn't this motherfucker say at some point that any and all illnesses that you have are a direct result of your own lifestyle and especially eating meat?

Pretty much the only thing I have heard this bitch say is that he constantly looks down on people and if you eat meat you are supporting rape culture.

Is this what faking it till you make it really looks like?

this is a big PR hit for the vegan cult-munity

This t b h

Oh shit you have autism for real

This shit is actually funny

Do it yourself, you faggot

Steve-O' is vegan I think

One can only hope.

Are we sure this isn't just another excuse as to why he only benches 2pl8 after 10 years of lifting?

why do all former meth addicts turn to veganism?

Meanwhile my left testicle starts hurting again. I had a varicose vein surgery years ago.

HAHAHAHAHA

This

It is a coping mechanism. Most vegans are mentally ill and therefore know they can never cope with having children so they hate them to pretend that they never wanted them to begin with.

What is great about this video is that he also goes on about all the shit things of commiebox living, yet that is something else he probably advocates for to save the environment.

wow he got fat

he seems like the type of retard to try alternative medicine

idk, still dwarfs quite literally 99% of the board

>Makes fun of Furious Pete for getting cancer
>Gets cancer
I hope he is ok even though he is a vegan douche bag

That's J I M C A R R E Y

Holy shit, he's huge

hes so fat.

The truth revealed:

>sucking dick is not vegan and gives you cancer.

God, he's such an unpleasant person. It would be quite well deserved if he does get cancer.

what kind of cancer did her get?

it's not cancer, he's trolling us

I think I might get one soon. You can just get it reversed in like 10 years right? Really want to cum raw in some teen pussy.

t.vegan cancer patient

stupid fucking mulatto deserves all that and more

Desperate attempt to lengthen their lives and hopefully unfuck their hopelessly fucked bodies.
It only partially works.

She looks like Ellen Page done right

imagine licking her sweety panties

I lift and nofap for Dasha every day. She is literal perfection, no one else can even compete.

I got you senpai

Funny how this sociopathic ultrabeta was named after a murderer

They don't

cancer cant be prevented, you can only reduce your risk, unfortunately. you can technically smoke 10 packs a day and never get lung cancer, meanwhile some 5 year old kid gets lung canccer from doing nothing.

really terrifying desu

No no no, hold up, the point is that Virgin Stains MADE FUN OF Furious Pete for getting cancer, in multiple videos, saying that Pete deserves it for being a competitive eater and eating a lot of meat. Now that Richard (hopefully, maybe) has the exact same type of cancer, why would anyone give him even an inch of sympathy when he clearly has so little sympathy for anyone else?

Why is he so fat?

He makes a big deal about his arms but his entire body shape is unaesthetic as fuck. He looks like a literal milk dud.

why does he seem so fucking angry and weird
like he's about to kill someone for no reason any time

this peice of shit made fun of another fitness youtuber who got cancer (furious pete).

i still wouldn't wish cancer on him despite him being a terrible person.