twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whats wrong with these two

did she shit on the floor?

Hey man I don't mind Bromar

>Whats wrong with these two

youtube.com/watch?v=EXLaoDMP6pc
youtube.com/watch?v=UH1q_5aru8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=WKPNDjJD7eQ

meg is cute, her boyfriend legit looks like he takes as much cock as she does.

I look like a fat dyel version of him fuck

Blaha

>squatting is bad for you!
>bench while lying on the ground!
>there is no such thing as dietary sodium!
>Islam is a religion of peace!
>the valsalva manuver will make you go blind!

Idk, he did good with the Sheiko interview so he's cool in my book.

there are a lot of cute girls/women
shes a mediocre athlete

and shes relies too much lately on gimmicks and click bait vids

come on man the watermelon she birthed is right in the picture

Did you just insult the King of Veeky Forums?

hooktube.com/watch?v=BXoTf6VqQaY
hooktube.com/watch?v=b4M2_zU0NwU
hooktube.com/watch?v=tFe5Epo0xPU

Also any home workout gurus are a redflag to me.
>you can get buff like me doing these subpar home-workout
>secretly lifting in the gym behind the scenes

Mark Bell

>2018
>watching any fitness youtuber except based athlean-x

Is that pee or watermellon? Link?

holy shit your not joking. he looks a huge pole smoking fag.

basically the only decent fitness youtuber.

>TUHRAYNE UNTAAAAYMEDDDDD
The world's biggest SS victim

these guys are cool, dont really take themselves seriously and when they do its in a highly sarcastic way

They're pretty based. Mirin the left dude due to his hair and beard gains as well. He looks good clean shaven with a buzzcut as well as with a full beard and sidecut / lumberback look and everything between those two

Athlean x sounds like he knows what he's talking about but I'd rather look like our Bloatlord than him

Their dad is cool

He is the worst because he comes off as confident, which fools dumb asses. At the end of the day, he just regurgitates often wrong shit.

What happened to Elliot I used to like him?
Also isn’t his wife hideous?

>brothers
>raised in a normal household
>their dad is a DIY master
>one of them is already married and has a daughter
>even their recipe videos have a plot
>are always humble and don't act douchey

what the fuck is wrong with you, they are literally the only sane fitness youtubers

t. roiding cuck who still doesn't have as good a body as him

What about Scott Herman?

Off yourself.

>Name a worse fitness youtuber
I've got an actual challange for you Veeky Forums
Name one person who can be called both a youtuber and not shit.

Vegan Stains

Got absolutely buttblasted by that chink elgintensity to the point of no return

post more pics of megs ass

Alpha Destiny imo

>entire life revolves around strength training for over 10 years
>can't bench lmao 3pl8

Seriously, fuck this retard. Biggest example of fake it till you make it, he just never actually made it.

His facepulls lesson is pretty good desu

this desu

Scott Herman is good, similar to Jeff in that their videos are for the most part informative and straight to the point with minimal shilling. If I ever need tips or a refresh of form I'll go and check out either Jeff or Scott's videos on the subject.

he's on the same level as omar tb h, both are equally terrible and cringey

I found this recently

youtube.com/watch?v=dgmZfr8zsXs

the channel is fairly new and doesn't have a big following, but holy shit is this bitch cringey.

hey man is that picture for reals

Omar is the Joe Rogan of YouTube fitness. Annoying as shit but once in a while has interesting guests.

>Pretty mature dudes who don't take themselves too seriously
>Avoids pseudo bullshit, does routines and diets that have worked for them over the years
>Content is usually quite high quality, informing and/or inspiring.
Tell me again how these guys are worse than fucking Omar or Elliot

Yah dood, this was back in the 50s when even babies were high-test jacked beasts

How has no one posted Jason Blaha yet??

we said fitness
blaha is cancer, learn the difference

When i saw this pic the first time i legit thought he was tranny

Real Isley? If so hello man long time no see.

Piana, before he failed too hard to be alive.

>Blaha
>fitness

It's a fitness gossip channel at best.

He looked better before he lifted, now he looks like an Iranian female wrestler pumped full of roids.

this

Agreed. Shit content. Shit physique. Makes stupid claims lmao.

Veeky Forums only hates them because they're functional adults, unlike Veeky Forums and it's idols. Worthless shut-ins will always hate those who are normal.

>Islam is a religion of peace!

I always kek when I see a feminist or fag defend m*slims. Do they not realize they'd get stoned to death under islamic law?

Fuck you.

I'm the real thing. How's it going bud.

Candytoe, Clarence

I thought this was obvious

There isnt one, I fucking hate this Aladin looking bitch. I remember when I was new and he was shilling about how "you should totally go down fast on squats". I tried it once and the weight came crashing down on me when I tried to get back up. I guess I should appreciate it as now I have learned to do controlled movement all the time. Also his response to "what race are you" is "the human race". Fucking trudeau-like bitch.

Looks like hes been training for 4 months. Pathetic body.

What's wrong with alphadestiny?

Seems good to me but I'm dyel

he's a manlet

post timestamped body

she's made of makeup, totally average girl

this guys crossfag roast videos are great. sometimes he gets old but it is what it is.

>neckbeard
>weak as fuck
>deepens his voice
>numale
>shaped like a braphog

Why is Alan thrall so shit?

how does anyone not only get memed into starting strength but stay memed in starting strength for 10 fucking years is beyond me

Boogie2988

This guy just looks fat as fuck with a shirt on. shit tier aesthetics

Omar isn't that bad. His content is repetitive sometimes, but he's OK otherwise. No pseudo-science BS, clearly doesn't roid yet claim natty, seems like a humble guy, etc.

Agreed. Elliott used to give good advice and his open gym videos were great content, and then he started incorporating more and more of his bio-energetic BS, referring to himself in 3rd person, calling himself a "king", and eventually went full shaman. The "Grounding Camp" videos look something from a cult documentary.

Totally normal, strong girl. Wears a lot of makeup. Wish there was more pictures of her ass.

Buff Dudes are great. How anyone can not like them is beyond me. They're fit, informative, funny IMO, don't spout pseudo-science, and although I don't know if they claim to be natty, Hudson at least looks like the natty limit.

Kind of... not sad, but disappointing how weak he is despite his size and admitted use of roids. I know he says he rides bikes because it makes him feel good more so for the strength, but still.

Alan seems like a nice guy. Should definitely be stronger for how long he's been training and the type of training he's done, but he has decent content. I'm curious about his coaching ability and what not because he was pretty weak despite training for so long, and then when he hooked up with Austin all his lifts shot up. I wonder what kind of programming and advice he was giving clients before then. His beard and hair are ridiculous, too. I get growing everything out as a way of continually expressing your freedom from the military, but he looks ridiculous.

Checked. Never actually watched on of this guys videos. What's his deal, a short Russian who lifts heavy?

He may be bad, but he gave Clarence lots of recognition

nah they're great

>no one has posted vg yet
Ah, I see Veeky Forums has finally developed good taste

>Hello my strong strong friends

You should love her, lots of girls started lifting because of her vids

You're dumb

you mean cancer gains?

he isn't relevant and he isn't a fitness youtuber

Was this dude a Power Ranger

Bad genetics.

These are the only guys I forgive for being fake natty because they do put a lot of effort into their videos

t. swet*id

wut

i know what you're up to you can't trick me you with your dirty tricks swede. dont ever wut me again.

I hate him because he lifts more than me

i dropped him once he took that vegan pill

wut

>adidas pp2

based

Scoobs doesn't really try to hide the fact that he is a gym goer. A lot of his bad advice comes from the fact that he is an old fart and therefore more concerned about injuries and cardio/diet than resilts. He's definitely not the worst.

Filthy Frank got pretty swole lately.

Almost word for word what I was going to say.

la creatura...