Reminder that when women say they want a man 6’0 plus, they unironically think ~5’10 is 6’0

Reminder that when women say they want a man 6โ€™0 plus, they unironically think ~5โ€™10 is 6โ€™0

Reminder that 6'0 and 180cm are the exact same thing for women and both are "the limit" because they're nice round numbers and in reality women don't understand measures for shit.

She looks hefty

In reality height never stopped me from getting laid
>t. 5'8"

if i write my true height on tinder will they think im 3 inches shorter than i really am?

when people think 6'0 or "tall", they're thinking this
>above-average height
>good posture
>strong shoulders
>normal physiology
>physically imposing
>socially dominant

I know when I was a wee lad, I got the idea in my head that I "wanted to be tall". In reality what I now know I sought where the above green-text points - being a 6'+ basketball star lanklet with glasses or a bitch voice isn't what was in my head.

yes

How the hell is this scientifically proven?

First post once again is the best post. Women really, really can't comprehend measures, or anything else pertaining to physical reality. For example, if she enjoys having sex with you, she will believe your dick is 9 inches long if you tell her this confidently enough.

your face did

This is 100% true. I'm 5'11 and girls always say I'm tall, yet Veeky Forums would have me believe you need to be at least 6'2 to get girls. The reality is girls are 5'4-5'5 on average so unless you're under 5'9 you'll have no problems with height.

>inb4 amerimutt
I'm European.

women don't know the first thing about height. I am 182cm which is maybe 6ft but probably slightly under. women always say I am tall. they are brainlets. i bet I could convince them my 4 inch penis is 8 inches if I could have sex with one.

Girls are retarded with height, if you're at least 5'11" just say you're 6'1" and they won't know any better unless you're standing next to a dude who claims he is a close height.

Depends.

If you say you're like 6'4", they'll assume it is the truth. 5'9"-6'0" is where they assume trickery imo.

This is a uniquely American phenomenon. I've never seen or heard anyone lie so blatantly about their height here.

I'm 5'10" barefoot but I started saying 6' because all of my 5'4"-5'7" friends would claim 5'9". Seriously...guys literally a head shorter than me claiming to be only an inch shorter kek

I always thought the go to height lie was 6"1". Because if you lie and say 6 feet, you get all insecure in the lie that it's too believable.
Are women are a combination of shallow, success draining whores, and stupid. I'm 5'11", but generally say over 6' because some 5'6" thot isn't going to know the difference, and to her it's some number to feel good about, do other countries not have some golden number like 180cm or something that you have to just be to be considered tall?

was being a br0 on the 'ch0n in your head, lad?

Kinda hilarious. When i visited and backpacked through USA with my friends i would have my passport with me. Where it says im 183 cm, aka 6ยด0. Whenever i would meet women they would all say stuff like "how come Scandinavian guys are so TALL".
I would tell them im 6'0 and they refused to believe me. They all though i was like 6'3 or something. I had to show them my passport for them to believe me.

One girl brought me back to her guy-friends to compare me to them, i was literally 2-3 inches taller then all of them. Even though they claimed they were 6'0. Was hilarious calling out these incognito manlets.

Same shit with dicksize, girls think im like 9 inches while actually im exactly 7.

>tfw 180cm in sweden

is it just me or is 90% of all dudes over 185cm nowadays?

>tell people I'm 6'0
>in truth I'm only 5'12

Who /demonic/ here?

>sweden
>backpacking

Lol your country sucks and your hobbies are gay

>6'3"
>claim 6'1"

Yeah, that's true man. At my uni, it feels like 183 is average. Strange. And even at 195, I still regularly see, like, 1 in 30 guys are 190 or above. It's pretty odd.

But women are still small and short in general though. Or maybe that's just what I think because like 178cm women don't appear particularly tall to me.

This is true for penis size too. I have a 7 inch penis and girls have actually told people that it's 8 or 9 inches.

>be 6'1
>when girls ask how tall I am I tell them 5'9

After this they tell me they can't believe their boyfriends have lied about their height