Tall guy gains

Kinnaman is 6'2" and is looking pretty solid in Altered Carbon

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/leangains/comments/44g44p/a_perspective_on_the_genetic_muscular_potential/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wonder what mix of steroids he takes. The taller you are the harder it is to have visible gains, so there is no way that is natural at his height.

animooted

hes probably natty u fat obese SS fuck

His arms could be bigger

You can't be serious, this can be definitely done natty.

Sure, with at least 4 years of perfect diet and workout routine and great genetics.

Ugh look at his lower abs just above his dick. Looks like it's a latex frontpiece or something.

Are you kidding?

Not even that, especially considering he has a pump there, excellent lighting and also shopped to look even better.

But to look like that walking around would take someone of average genetics about 2 years of decent lifting and nutrition.

Looks absolute shit. If you think you can't accomplish this naturally you are probably right. YOU couldn't - cause you're obviously shit

Are you just like super fat?

reddit.com/r/leangains/comments/44g44p/a_perspective_on_the_genetic_muscular_potential/

>can be done natty
yes, but do you really think an actor didn't use steroids?

this way of thinking is just setting yourself up for failure.

Are you blind? It protrudes 2 inches in front of his pelvis like a hernia. It's a frontpiece.

What?
Dude, that's natty as fuck.
Hell I'm bigger then he is after a pump from a quick calesthincs workout and I'm 6'3.

BUT he's in hollywood so he's probably cruising on a oral and is doing the abercrombie chest and abs workout.

>t. First year lifter

Yes it's technically achievable natty.
And yes, the actor in the picture is most likely on steroids.

he suffers the same illness as me, shitty forearmsand tricep insertions

its called an adonis beld you fucking moron

>beld

See

he doesn't look that big without the shadow, dumb cucks, didnt you learn anything from that fag that was running the shade tool over his pics?

>hurr durr u made a typo that means im right

I see now that this was bait the whole time.

>linking to reddshit
Get the fuck out.