Home gym master race checking in

lets see em

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3d_2JLcvRVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you sometimes open your garage door to check out the sweet babes in the summer?

this is a goal of mine
>acquire house in suburb
>put homegym in garage
>workout everyday with the garage door open blaring lifting music
>acquire neighborhood mires
theyd probably just think im autistic af but whatever

that pic has my goal calves

>belt for benchpress
>american flag probably cost more than a bench would
>impossible to get proper rom
>hey mom hold the camera for me while i pose for the internet
2/10 wouldnt lift with

>Displaying homo-erotic pictures in home gym
>Not displaying pictures of her majesty
>inspired to new 1RM EVERY workout whilst shedding tear

So excited to build mine this summer. Dropping damn near 5k on my setup. Cannot wait to not see people while I work out.

Fucking nice bro. Where did you get all that?

Called a floor press... to increase raw pressing power and tricep overload..
American flag flew on a battleship and is a relic
and I am holding the camera.
Also you probably never even unracked 3 plates hahah never mind on an accessory movement

>he believes all this

not even (you)

Very comfy setup op. Mirin' the sliding glass door

mirin specialty bars

Floor press is no fucking joke. It's hard and it does help a lot with lockout. Worked for me.

also I got benches haha

Floor press strait up builds raw strength that is undeniable

What's the comparison to ((2)) 45's stacked on back for push ups

Thanks bro.. They are only things I bought new besides bands/chains.

Really fucking different one main reason is because when you rest your elbows on the floor and pause u lose the momentum and tension that you would have in the push up position.

Very underrated equipment by most people who've only trained at commercial gyms. A Swiss bar was one of the first additions I made to my own home gym. Next on the shopping list is a trapbar and a fatbar. Would like a buffalo bar and a safety bar as well.

Ya i love the swiss bar. I use it mostly for floor pressing,heavy hammer curls,and neutral grip pull ups, rows. Ya next on my list is cambered bar.

I would really recommend a safety squat bar. Revolutionized my leg training. Much heavier lounges,step ups,good mornings,hatfield squats,even wear it when i trap bar deadliest sometimes haha also mix it up and front squat with it.

Dank AND comfy. Would lift in that pit.

Thanks brother. Im standing on the deadliest platform too

Honestly looks pretty sweet desu

I can't remember when I was as jealous as I'm now user
How many m2 does it take?

thanks blood

You're a big guy

For you

If I pulled off that chain, would it hurt?

It would be extremely painful

Is THIS what a manlet pit is? This doesn’t look so bad.

Some of these gyms looking pretty awesome. At this point all I need is something for cable rows or other cable work. Any ideas homegymbros?

Me too. My setup is almost exactly what you have. It would be nice to have something attach to my cage, but I can't find anything quite like that.

You guys all have really great set-ups. Mirin' the home gyms.

I saw some goofy setups through rogue that you can attach to beams and your squat rack and use your Olympic weights, but I wasn't sure if they were a good bet or not.

I did a paint job, probably at one of you autist's houses, and dude had a nice ass rogue setup. Made me jello af and now saving up for one

>tfw poorfag in an apartment and using PF

sad

$300 off Craigslist also just bought a treadmil for $170 Im pretty much about to get ripped like Rambo by summer

Forgot pic

You're a big guy

Not going to take a pic of mine but all I've got is a rack and a bar and some dumb bells. There are some bars a 1 minute walk away that I do chins and leg raises on with a dipping belt.

Never forget

I built my own squat rack out of wood. Pretty nice, just made it a little wide so the bar just barely fits on the hooks.

You seem like a proud patriot user.

/fitlit/ bedroom gym, liftin' poods and doing prep/conditioning/failure drills. 4"x6"x8' wooden uprights and 1.5" pull-up bar are just outside.

user, y-you fucked up your ceiling. Worth it?

I'm 6'3 nice try

How heavy are those bells?

Looks pretty decent bro

My kid lifts too

>conan poster

Really fucking jelly of your manlet pit man. Is the ceiling too low for OHP?

For me yes. The ceiling is aittle over 7ft I'm 6'3 so I have to do seated but couple of my shorter friends can do standing(just can't use 45s)

yellow = 16kg/35lb
green = 24kg/53lb

not pictured: black 25lb iron kettlebells

K, cool. The Z press is a decent substitute, I used it a lot when I sprained my ankle and couldn't risk putting much weight on it.

I made one out of wood. Not at home rn but its pretty good.

>inb4 gonna break
I did the calculations and it can withstand about 1500lb static or 311.26N of horizontal force (from racking the weight) at 1.5m off the ground. I intentionally left the bottom of it without any rubber grip (its on a cement floor) so that it cannot tip, only slide. Am 3rd yr mech eng student

Pretty cool home gyms here, workout in a gym and I would say the crowd and the equipments is getting rather annoying

Actually sounds pretty comfy

are kettlebells a meme? look at this qt throwing it around like nothing. all her gains seem to be in core and legs?

youtube.com/watch?v=3d_2JLcvRVM

like anything depends how you use them in your training.

Damn I'm jealous, that's gonna be my goal to obtain from now on. All I have right now is an elliptical, some dumbells, and a bench press.

up to 35kg dumbells, 270kg bumper plates

2 oly bars
1 deadlift bar

Its totally doable bro I build my entire gym for probably 1200bucks

nice set up

>gyms in garages
carlets

Pics faggot

We're all going to make it.

I'm so close to having enough saved up for a home gym I can taste the sweet isolation. What's better to buy on craigslist vs amazon? (power cage, barbell, bumper plates, etc.)

These are all so nice, cant wait till I've got enough $$$ to make my own

Depends on the price point 50c a lb is pretty common on craigslist. So id definitely check craigslist first but its a game of chance.

So I'm looking at the rouge Ohio power bar but I also need some weights what's a good brand that I can actually get that's pretty accurate plus really affordable 4 barbell plates?

Sometimes I want to be like the nigs and benchpress on the front lawn

Just purchased a house from a family member, so I can finally build a home gym. 99% of this crap isn't mine and is getting tossed/sold/donated.

What are some hoemgym essentials? My list right now includes:
>Power rack
>Barbell + Plates
>Dumbbells
>Pull-up bar and maybe a dip station
>Might as well keep the heavy bag for some cardio

What else are must haves? I can branch out into some specialty equipment once I get the basics set up. There's more room than pic related implies so space isn't a concern right now.

I've got almost $1700 saved up, and the only thing I'm really splurging on is a good barbell and 45 lbs bumper plates+rubber matting to prevent damage on my wood flooring.

Until you have to live off the government and not work! Real hard life.

Don't forget stereo

Just keep the music to a reasonable level and you'll be golden. HOAs are a bitch

U a bitch boy

Horse stall mats

OBSESSED

Nice setup but

Why do you only have insulation on one portion of your basement wall?