Compression pants at the gym: Yes/No?

Compression pants at the gym: Yes/No?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v5yQZs8cXOk&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=DanPolta
instagram.com/p/BRPnWZmj3Fx/?hl=en&taken-by=nathandamron94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no straight male should ever be wearing these at the gym. the fuck are you asking?

No.

When you start to wear shit like this for the sake of attention you lower yourself to the level of attention whoring woman.

Under shorts or pants: yes. I find they help me stay straight while squatting, plus they make a great base layer if you live in a cold region. On their own like the pic, no.

You could wear it underneath some actual pants

not unless you are a faggot and advertising that you are interested in having other men fuck you

Form fitting clothing made of insulating material with airflow are the future.

I approve.

Unless you have huge legs and are squatting alot and just pouring sweat sure, if you are just going in to do some bench and curls don't even bother

You have to wear them like underwear.
Nothing below, shorts on top.
Putting boxer briefs under skintight clothing is wrong and retarded.

Ive only ever seen blacks wear compression pants without anything on top

compression clothing is a retarded meme, they actually make your performance worse

you can: they are pretty comfy
there is nothing more pathetic than someone wearing compression pants and short pants over them
it is like they are trying to hide their junk

from an aesthetics perspective, if you combine them with a compression shirt, you will look like a stupid superhero
compression pants + plain tshirt (not stretchy) is a cool outfit to train

the "bros" will still wear cotton and basketball pants like it is "cool"

Why not? You go to the gym to work out and be comfy. Whatever other people think of you is irrelevant.

this
the fact your even considering the possibility means you're obviously either a chick or a faggot. in which case yes, wear your fucking compression pants try not to choke on too much cock

christing fuck this is the gayest board ever

Dont train at a gym for normies and noone will care

Compression pants is what differs fit people from cardiolets
not even kidding
if you don't have compression pants, it clearly shows you don't take cardio seriously

>tfw can't tell if troll or autism

You've never done leg day in your life, have you?

If your quads don't chaff when you walk it's becuase youre a weak faggit.

I definitely don't go to the gym to be comfy.

>it is like they are trying to hide their junk
so a man not presenting his penis in the gym is somehow pathetic?
I don't know about the no homo meme around here, but I'm pretty sure nobody wants to see that shit and if you go around pushing your bulge to everyones face, you are bound to get quite a reputation.
Following this logic, it would be perfectly allright for someone to train in boxer briefs and a t-shirt?

I think many can't understand the differences between compression pants, and compression briefs
they are different garment, and sadly you can find people wearing compression pants (pockets and all) under short pants, and people wearing compression briefs and nothing else to train

compression pants include pockets in the lumbar region, zippers on the ankles...
I don't know you, but having a bulge in your pants is not showing anything, like

I would but only with a wide shirt on when I powerlift because I have hip fat and it looks through if I wear a tank top.
It's really comfy when deadlifting and squating and nobody sees the hips through with a belt on.
I'm otherwise veiny, ripped and muscular and actually want to see my arms and my quads when training but my upper body is the part I have to hide.

You are confusing running thights to training thights user..
Training thights don't have zippers and are designed as underwear.
You don't wear running thights to the gym you retard.

pants are for cucks

No fag pants. Ever.

The only person i see wearing these in the gym is a gay indonesian guy who sucks his own dick hanging from the squat rack

fuck off faggot

You see an ass bending over, and you can't just look because 2/5 times it's a dude and you know it

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

this, only yuropoors or faggots would think otherwise.
immediate sign of a soy chugging numale.

only if you're there to get some cock

How can i be able to do that

they're called leggings you faggot

Europenor master race here.
Actually, only Ameriburgers are falling for the compression pants meme, expression of non-binary genderism and similar faggotries. I've yet to see someone wearing those in any Euro gym (and I've visited some), so to me that's either a 100% meme or a thing just in the land of the free degenerates.

>there is nothing more pathetic than someone wearing compression pants and short pants over them
>it is like they are trying to hide their junk
there is nothing more pathetic than exposing your balls and cock for everyone to see. Have some decency. Same applies for women exposing their inner labias in ultra-tight semi-transparent leggings + thong while doing their good mornings

Not with that body.
That's like dyels with spaghetti arms wearing tanks. You'll need more muscle mass to avoid looking like a total faggot.

>no straight male should ever be wearing these
only fat fucks say shit like that, and only faggots are bothered by other mans clothing

>don't wear compression pants becasue it gives me gay thoughts when i see your bulge!

how insecure with your sexuality and dick size?

Can be a yes, but you have to be wearing shorts on top of them, and doing work outside in the cold, like flipping tires.

They look good on dudes, just own it. Wearing shorts over them looks far stupider. You're not Lebron.

they were gay

ATLANTA
T
L
A
N
T
A

Whatever excuse you gotta make to feel more feminine in public. Might as well put on make up and pluck your eyebrows.

come to some 15 euro/ 24 hour chain gyms in germany. I see plenty euros who wear them under their shorts but havent seen any turkish wear them here.

>putting all you manhood eggs in the don't wear faggy clothes basket
Wearing anything appropriate for the occasion is not a factor in your manliness. That said, if you aren't a high level lifter, you don't deserve or need to wear that shit. it's like skinnyfat bike fags wearing the whole Tour de France gettup.

Only if you do resistance bands and have hairy legs.

Is that acceptable ?

Objectively incorrect. After wearing compression socks my cardio recovery and mile times decreased significantly.

>not wearing something because its "gay"
unironic toxic masculinity t b h

>Objectively incorrect
>muh opinion

nigger im speaking about scientific research that proves you are full of shit

This "man" looks incredibly gay.

>no straight male
Where the fuck do you think you are?

Not having your clothes get in the way of what your are doing makes everything better.

>Have some decency. Same applies for women exposing their inner labias in ultra-tight semi-transparent leggings + thong while doing their good mornings
This is the patrician answer

>projecting your own masculinity issues onto others
Wew lad

>masculinity is not caring about others so do what you want

Gen X/Millennial hedonist faggot detected

I literally have that same outfit en route and will be here monday hahaha

if I had to describe 2018 in one headline

if you don;t look like this exactly in the gym, you're never gonna make it

>shorts on top
how ugly

They're super comfy. Literally everyone in my /owg/ session today was wearing them.
youtube.com/watch?v=v5yQZs8cXOk&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=DanPolta
Pay no attention to the man in the back who is also wearing compression pants and mogs me hard.

>dumps 1.5 plate

>Wants to aim for the stands after his last high-rep set instead of just stripping the bar from the ground.
>Can't count

>he cant aim for the rack with 1.5plate no matter how many reps

instagram.com/p/BRPnWZmj3Fx/?hl=en&taken-by=nathandamron94

> sweat a lot
> get cysts on inner thighs
> wear compression shorts
> cysts stop

...Why is there wonder woman?

>woman

Waste of money. They are a marketing meme.

I wear them at the gym but just under regular gym shorts.

I only wear compression pants under my shorts so I can save my boxers. I've seen guys wear compression pants without anything over. please don't do that. It's actually disgusting.

zydrunas savickas one of the most accomplished strong men in the world wears them when he trains legs.

the key is don't give a fuck what anyone thinks especially a bunch of dyels on Veeky Forums

Only to show off your tiny pecker as an invitiation for the 13 inch Chads to buttfuck you

European here, only asians in my gym wear them, or other foreigners (spanish/italian). I live in a very international city

Save on item anof clothing.. by wearing another item...fml.

I wish I could but I am not a taintlet so my junk is always pushed out.
When I wore my superman outfit to a haloween rave I had to wear red compression shorts over my crotch just so you couldn't see the outline of my dick and balls as much.
That was also a once a year thing.
I wouldn't do it daily.
Taintlets are lucky.

They're a great way to announce your cruising

>tfw the (((fitness clothing industry))) has actually successfully marketed yoga pants to straight males as (((compression pants))), thereby doubling the yoga pants market, and number of pussies in the population

Well, he's asking Veeky Forums.

t.leglet

compression pants look great if you actually squat and have nice legs.

>anyone who doesn't fall for a marketing meme and gets skelled by the fit clothing industry is a leglet

How does it feel to be such a pathetic brainlet sheep to fall for every gimmick fad that comes out?

>Sweat pants
>tank top
>basketball shorts if it’s hot enough
>jugowata
>converse and lifting shoes

black guys use them to keep their huge junk from slapping around during their lifts (not even memeing). There's no reason not use them unless you have an embarrasingly small penis...

It has nothing to do with it being a fad, i like the way tight clothing feels and compression pants are about as tight as it gets.

Plus I have joocy quads and glutes and my girlfriend loves them. Don't really care what other people think.

Just wear them, nobody gives a shit. They're comfy af, I suggest trying them once at least.

I bought some today by mistake. Look stupid, so i went and traded them with some Nike that wasn't that fitted. Saw a black dude with compression pants at the gym later haha.

WHAT ARE THOSE

How about something like this?

Unless it's a grappling gym, then it's acceptable.

I wore this once.
I looked in the mirror and I looked like a faggot.

I threw those compression pants away.

Compression shirt however is fine.

I am an attention whore. Why else would I lift? I want to whore my body out to make money by promoting a decent company's brand.

I remember some dyel faggot that wore leggings to show off his "package" lol the most pathetic shit ever lol

there's this guy at my gym that wears these iron man compression pant, they look weird as fuck

I don't understand what the fucking obsession with lifting apparel is. Don't that guy that looks like a fuck boy at the gym.

It's really simple...
>Shorts/pants that fit
>Shirt that fits
>Practical footwear

Optional (use when actually lifting):
>Wrist wraps
>Lifting straps
>Lifting belt

If you want to be fucking mired, lift seriously and lift more. You can spot the people who are actually taking shit seriously a mile away because they are around by an ocean of NYR bullshit and fuckarounditis.

I use old cotton shorts and grey/white shirts with stains on them with Adidas powerlifts cause I got a price of $35 on them.

thats fine, but youre asian

If you're gonna be doing a lot of high volume squatting, sprints, or running and are fat, I say go for it. I don't have any science to back it up, but I swear my legs feel less taxed after sprinting in leggings than they do without them. I feel like it's the heat they trap in, however little it may be.

I wear women's compression leggings since they are better made and more comfy than the men's versions.

The wanna be MMA fighter outfit

i only ever see asian dudes wearing these

I wear them cause they comfy af. I wear running shorts over them cause otherwise my dong is showing

Pic related