Becoming a chad

Hello Veeky Forums /r9k/ robot here so normalniggers i'm curious how exactly can i become a chad??.

Get a job at GS

>Get a job

Not an argument

Drinking chad semen

>Drinking chad semen

HELL NO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!.

You are genetically and psychologically inferior, there's no way to change that.
Just accept your place in society.

>Just accept your place in society.

No

eat onions.

Get good diet
Exercise
eat onion
avoid soy
get pussy

>eat onions.

No Shrek

>get pussy

How do i do that??.

It comes if you follow what the lines above it say

See

>It comes if you follow what the lines above it say

I don't think most women would go for someone like me desu they only want niggers and chads because all women are whores and deserve to fucking die hell you normie faggots are even able to pull the 12 year olds which makes me enraged.

start by never saying the n-word again you racist cracker piece of shit
you would never say it irl either you pussy bitch

The only way to become chad is to earn it my man, a good start is getting off /r9k/, it will give large testosterone increase and lower autism levels

Maybe he is a nigger? Nigger.

Meticulous dieting , get a clue

>Getting butthurt about the word nigger on Veeky Forums of all places

Get out normie you don't belong here.

>This post
And that's how I know you're a virgin. Women are good if you're not a fucking retard.

>Mocking virgins
>Posting on Veeky Forums a site for social rejects

GET OUT!!.

>The only way to become chad is to earn it my man, a good start is getting off /r9k/, it will give large testosterone increase

Kinda hard to quit desu.

Alot of Veeky Forums is for normal people, there are three containment boards for degenerates, the rest is just for hobbies and people that get laid etc

Whatcha gonna do about it soycunt?

They are good for nothing money sucking lying cheating whores you niggers are raping our white women and it must be stopped HAIL Dylann Roof and Elliot Rodgers.

This bait is so bad I don't have a pic for it

>Not knowing Moot created Veeky Forums as a copy of 2chan
>Not knowing that Veeky Forums originally was a hang out spot for social rejects and anime fans only
>Normalfag boards were a mistake

Lurk moar newfag.

Mew
Open mouth chew with hard gum like mastic or falim
Keep low body fat
Work out seriously
Creatine

Consider steroids if you wanna build your body faster

Consume all types of vitamins to make sure you stay healthy and keep your youth

Do a face routine with a cleanser, exfoliate, and moisturizer

You'll look better in six months I fucking promise

>baiting this hard
SaGe It DoWn

Be born with good genetics

>This bait is so bad I don't have a pic for it

People like you really piss me the fuck off i always wanted sex in middle school and high school but i could never get it all you fucking nigger and chad degenerates were fucking the girls and you took that away from me and now ill. never know what it's like to make love to a naked 13 year old girl while being 13 at the time as well it's you're fault you're the reason im a fucking pedo you assholes I HATE YOU!!.

>Le desu meme

Newfag

Thanks user.

>SaGe
>Implying it even works in 2018

Top kek

>implying
>current year

Try harder

step 1: don't call functioning people "normalniggers"
step 2: chadness is innate so you can't

>Try harder

FUCK OFF ITS HOW I FEEL FAGGOT.

Nigger.

That’s the point buttboi, it is hard to quit but if you want to become chad you have to quit it. Chad doesn’t browse r9k

>playing tough guy over the internet

>muh feelings

sorry chads dont give a fuck, its why they fuck your women and cuck you

Kill yourself

Whaaaa, I’m user I’m a little retarded baby whaaa whaaaa I cant get girls YEW TOOOK EM AWAY FROM MEEEE WHHAAAAA

Cry harder faggot, then kill yourself.

Double nigger

Ill. kill you guys and your families.

Sorry kid, chads are only born

Pic related

>Kill yourself

Not an argument chocolate monkey.

>hueheuhahuea look guys im trolleing on 4chann XDD
>S>A>G>E

reminder that you will never have sex, and that post is part of the reason why

>sorry chads dont give a fuck, its why they fuck your women and cuck you

And that is why you're scum and Elliot is a hero.

>Implying im not serious about wanting to kill normal scum.

kek. this whole thread is just some racist /r9k/ beta virgin samefagging. stop pretending you’re one of us. Veeky Forums is the most alpha board on this site, know your place you little bitch boy. wish this was irl so we could squish your twinky little neck

You have to be chad to kill

someone report this guy to the fbi

Ill. bet you're not even chad buddy you're probably some fat neck beard Hikikomori Neet who lives in his mothers basement.

>This is alpha board on this site, know your place you little bitch boy.

>Stop being racist
>Butthurt about the word nigger on Veeky Forums of all places

Top kek.

>someone report this guy to the fbi
>What is trolling??

Lurk more newfag

>You have to be chad to kill
>Implying Elliot was chad

newnigger leave the chans

Oh no i've been exposed LOLOLOL.

>What is trolling??
not what he's doing.

>newnigger leave the chans

This

More chad than /r9k/ers

>Taking Veeky Forums this seriously

Lurk more newfag

>Not knowing about Chris Harper Mercer the /r9k/ user who killed 9 people in 2015

Soylent lanklet claiming /r9k/ers are alpha

You can't, might as well Kys now

>You can't, might as well Kys now

No

>Le KYS meme

Overused and not funny anymore.

Not a meme, you are legitimately disgusting and the world would be a better place without you

The world would be a better place if the human race was whipped out to be honest the only one who is disgusting is (You).

Start lifting, look presentable. you're already a rock bottom retard so start taking chances with people and with other aspects of your life. Stop giving a fuck.

Kill yourself

>Kill yourself

No (You)

>You CANNOT negotiate desire. If you have to explain to a girl why she should be attracted to you, her vagina will dry up like a raisin in the Sahara desert
>She will resent you if she feels that she has to reciprocate your efforts with sex
>Women are NOT aroused by men making sacrifices for them
>You catch oneitis because you become fixated on one girl and adopt a scarcity mentality. This reveals itself in subtle (and often not so subtle) behaviors in your interactions with her, which more often than not drive her away. Keep your options open.
>Sex should ideally be preceded by ambient anxiety or discomfort of some kind. If you are regularly scheduling a "sexy night in" weeks in advance and commemorating the occasion with candles, scented oil and an Enya CD YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG
>Women care more about WHAT you are than WHO you are. There are millionaire CEO chumps who have to sponsor girls for sex and who come home every night to bored, frigid wives, and chad slayers on minium wage living on someone's sofa.
>By a similar token, “alpha” and “beta” are states of mind rather than groups of traits, and are very context-specific. There are plenty of men who are indisputably alpha in the workplace but beta doormats for their soccer mom wives the moment they walk through the door
>Attractive and arousing do not always overlap. Sure, your nice BMW, Master's degree and 401k will make a woman consider you as a long term mate. But none of those things will keep her up at night thinking about you the way she thinks about Mr Exciting
>Men and women love on different terms. Men fall in love for its own sake, women love opportunistically. Swallow this bitter pill while you can and save yourself a lifetime of heartbreak and misery further down the road
>Familiarity/comfort is anathema to arousal. Women cry a river about wanting Mr Dependable then go off to fuck Mr Exciting. Women need their imaginations stoked. Keep her on her toes and be unpredictable

>Women want you to be dominant with them but will resent you if you need this spelled out for you
>Peacocking has been given a bad rep by so-called pick up artists, but it works. The trick is to remember that a little goes a long way
>You have to create the impression that you are desired by the opposite sex and have options. Nothing will fill your girlfriend or wife with as much simultaneous dread and desire as you being desirable to other women and knowing it
>Like does not necessarily attract like. Common interests can get your foot in the door, but if she suspects you are tailoring your interests to better meet hers, she will be turned off instantly
>There is no "one". It's a social engineering meme that the people at the top want you to buy into. The only woman that most men will ever receive unconditional love from is their mother, and a lot of us don't even get that
>Do not mistake shit tests for female arrogance. It's their way of seeing how you cope under pressure and proving your mettle
>YOU DO NOT HAVE AUTISM. You have poor social skills and have internalised a beta mindset.
Stop making excuses and hold yourself accountable for once
>Women never, ever want full disclosure from a man. By laying all your cards on the table, you kill off the aura or mystery that endeared you to her. You must be a neverending puzzle that she would happily spend a lifetime trying to solve
>There is no Chad. He is an archetype that exists in your mind and who fleetingly becomes manifest in certain men that you come across at different points in your life. Everyone – EVERYONE - has to confront loneliness, loss and despair in life, just like you
>Not liking sports, cars, or the idea of being cannon fodder in some old man's geopolitical feud does not make you any less of a man. The only thing that will rob you of your masculinity is you not being in control of your own life
>To be alpha is to be irrationally self confident without losing your self awareness

>Soyboy

just beee urself

Upvoted, r9k is way too autistic if u want to make it, and Veeky Forums has more than enough autism so you shouldn't experience withdrawals as long as u stay here with us and u lift

Solid advice. Always be the opposite of what women say they want.

I like that attitude. One of the secrets is to pick up heavy objects and putting them down.

Sometimes you need to move them around a bit. That's the key.

black hands typed this post

>CICO
>Beginner calisthenics
>Book of Pook

Learn to tie a noose and join your ancestors.

Also Upvote, can’t be chad and lurk /r9k/ Desu
Also lift thing up then put them down

>be gym fatty working out hard to loose weight
>always work out at midnight because the gym is almost empty and im ashamed of my disgusting body
>equally fat qt that usually work out at the same time comes in when the gym is almost completly empty and sits down on the bike right next to me as soon as she comes in
>i imagine myself flirting with her, dating her, having kids with her and living together happily ever after
>dont say a word to her because i dont want to be "that guy"

>Women only want Chad
>Your normies can even pull
Does not compute

Are all betas like this? Every bit of advice he has been given he is trying to make out that it is useless, and that he can't do anything about it?

WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE ALWAYS SAY ''LOOSE WEIGHT'' WHEN EVERYONE FUCKING KNOWS ITS ''LOSE WEIGHT''. YOU DONT LOOSEN YOUR WEIGHT YOU CUNTING DOUBLENIGGER

Here you go buddy " ' " you dropped "IT'S" apostrophe

Jesus christ this is pathetic. I'm sure your charming personality doesn't have anything to do with why no women want anything to do with you

Surgery. Unless you're some idiot that massively underestimates how good chads look so they can pretend they're on any level with them.

Lol nice 4pack

Wow this person is actually types like either a fucking retard or he’s 12. Why are you here, please kill yourself.

Yes, he is a Beta not because he doesn't know how to be alpha but because he doesn't want to be alpha. If he's a neet then there's 16hrs a day to sort yourself out but you stay on Veeky Forums like the rest of us.

Stop thinking about yourself. Talk to girls. When you get rejected, and you will, don't beat yourself up. Just talk to girls differently next time. Repeat forever

>robot assumes Veeky Forumsizens are normies
lol we're just as autistic as you but we deal with our feels by going to the gym instead of jacking off to lolis

>how exactly can i become a chad?
You CAN'T. Go away back to your containment board and don't come back, we have enough cancer here already.