N00blet reporting in. I'm bulking for the first time with a kcal surplus of 500. I gained 5kg mass in 3 weeks...

N00blet reporting in. I'm bulking for the first time with a kcal surplus of 500. I gained 5kg mass in 3 weeks. Is this reasonable? Or am I getting fat lol

Just compare before and after picture and see for your self.

You're getting fat.
Either lift more or eat less.

I don't see that much difference desu. Only thing I see is a bit more fat in my face. But is the speed not too fast?

So I should eat less probably. I go 6x a week to the gym and lift 60 minutes and do 20 minutes cardio. I don't think that beginner gains are that big

too much. should try for 0.5lbs/week

Probably just water weight. Keep going for full bloat

Chill it probably isn't that much fat, you will gain 2 or 3kg just from being properly hydrated for the first time in your life

Oh that's interesting. I will go 200kcal lower and test what will happen in the next 2 weeks with a 300 kcal surplus

Is that his tricep or rear deltoid? Either way looks weird.

natty gains r-right g-guise?

Check your back as well. Lots of men store fat on it.

Is there a possibility to check if it's fat or water?

Unless you've been eating outrageous amounts of salt, it's fat. At any rate, if you water fast for a day then you'll be able to exclude that as a cause.

hollywood chicken gives you big delts

is that pic supposed to be inspiration? that guy looks retarded

WTF is this?

His brachialia implants have slipped.

roid forearms

It might be water weight. Tread carefully, though. If weight gain continues at the same pace, start eating less

You're getting fat.

Watch out for stretch marks

Oh shit, I haven't seen any up to now but I really don't want to have them

You gain some extra weight when you start bulking, due to water weight.

Almost any bulk will include fat, but if you're lifting heavy most of the mass will be muscle.

>500 kcal surplus
=1.5kg gain in 3 weeks

>gained 5kg in 3 weeks
=1,800 kcal surplus