>youtu.be/C8dfiDeJeDU

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2721724/
youtube.com/watch?v=C8dfiDeJeDU
youtube.com/watch?v=tNtFgdwTsbU
fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(09)03594-8/pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11352776
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I always thougth that these soyboy memes were stupid but maybe had some truth behind them. But the last 10 minutes of his video kinda explains how these idiotic ideas spread

nope, it was not debunked, it's just a video on youtube with a soyboy numale that makes a fool of himself

>11:22

His video’s are pretty good and anyone who actually believes soy has any major effect on your testosterone levels is a fucking brainlet but fuck this gay looks terrible. Everything about his appearence says Im a weak beta.

>debunkes soyboy
>literally a soyboy himself
Oh the irony

I hate nu males but this soyboy memers are even worst. HURRRR SOYBOYSOYBOYSOYBOYSOYBOY
O
Y
B
O
Y
S
OY

You guys are all 15 years old with destroyed anuses.

>trusting a literal communist

he's a socdem lmao

he literally is a social marxist.

there is no such thing

The soyboy meme doesn't literally mean alpha males can turn into beta pussies if they eat too much soy

They could just as equally be called buzzfeed boys, or cnn boys, doesn't actually mean they have/had to read buzzfeed

There is an epidemic of feminine weak males that quite often fit into stereotypes, soyboy was just the given name

Found the soyboy

buddy have you even read marx?

This, soy it is not a grain or a piece of food, it's a state of mind

and its a soyboy, lol

>if i deny reality it means it doesnt exist
Sorry bucko but people that aplly marcist analysis beyond economics exist. In the first world is most of them.

More attention whoring over retarded memes, great.

Clearly not debunked since this little fag is a total soyboy. Look at his face and body. Low testosterone!

He's openly stated that Karl Marx was 100% right, and at the same time claims there is no such thing as a marxist

these are two things social marxists do exclusively

Dietary soy doesn't increase estrogen blood serum levels. They consume soy because it's vegan, """fair trade""", etc.

unfermented soy, when you eat more than two servings a day, does increase oestrogen levels slightly

wtf i love soy n-
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2721724/

Maybe if you'd watched the video or read your own source you'd have seen the
>among men from an infertility clinic
Soy of the mind

In animals

I don't give a shit about what some skinnyfat manchild has to say about the subject, he looks like a total soyboy to me.

>uhh actually i think you'll find soy has ONLY been shown to lower sperm count in men with low sperm count so uhh who's the soy now?

I knew this guy would come up here kek. Look at the comments: wow a new hbomberguy, a new Shaun, and a new Contrapoints! You can just tell they live in a bubble of information. I am unironically subbed to all three and they are always autistically gotcha-esque nitpicky.

Example in soyboy's most recent video at 8:15 onward:
>youtube.com/watch?v=C8dfiDeJeDU

Everyone knows the alpha/beta duality isn't 100% WITHOUT A DOUBT scientifically accurate and everyone ALSO knows that the guy (Mech) who put that theory forward has clarified himself many years ago.
>youtube.com/watch?v=tNtFgdwTsbU

He does so in this video which the soyboy shows in his own video! What every man (and, really everybody) knows is that there is a DOMINANCE HIERARCHY. This of course is becoming memed into oblivion with Peterson videos today, but even Mech himself says DOMINANCE HIERARCHY at 1:51 in the above video! BUT THEN THE SOYBOY DOESN'T MENTION IT IN HIS OWN VIDEO! Like holy shit. It's like leftists take memes and roleplaying at FACT and to be taken autistically seriously. It's like a friend who always goes, "WAIT A MINUTE... it's not ALL of group X."

The idea behind alpha/beta is that you can, in general, compare to males and see one is the more dominant one. It's simply a convenient way of generalizing men. God, fucking reeee. 1/10 for triggering this much of a response to a soyboy video.

people are animals

>among men from an infertility clinic
>the ones that ate little to no soy had the highest sperm quality

Is this supposed to be an argument for or against soy?

Also the volume of ejaculation literally increases the more soy is consumed, and when taken that into account sperm concentrations per ejaculation are literally the same if not higher in the high soy consumption groups.

>Soy food and soy isoflavone intake were unrelated to sperm motility, sperm morphology or ejaculate volume.

>in animals
Humans are mammal animals.
Soy consumption literally increases estrogen and promotes smaller growth in male genitals in mammals.

In animals

Where's the evidence for that? The vid highlights studies that show no correlation.

Humans are animals, soy formulas literally decrease potential growth of babies.
Animals like rats when fed soy have less body mass than rats fed isocaloric isonutrient diets.

Link me one (1) double-binded study that shows significant increase of estrogen blood serum levels from dietary soy intake.

In humans (in vivo)

Find me one double blind study that shows soy's phytoestrogens have no impact in estrogenic and androgenic activity in males and that gut bacteria in humans don't metabolize phytoestrogens to mammal origin phytoestrogens which are stronger than phytoestrogens themselves.

Not him, but you know what's good? Is that is academics were hipper to internet culture this could be a HUGE knockout paper for some researcher out there.

fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(09)03594-8/pdf
>Semen parameters, including semen volume, sperm concentration, sperm count, sperm percent
motility, total motile sperm count, and sperm morphology, were not significantly affected by consumption of either
low- or high-iso SPI compared with MPI.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11352776
>phytoestrogen supplement increased plasma genistein and daidzein concentrations to approx. 1 microM and 0.5 microM respectively; yet, there was no observable effect on endocrine measurements, testicular volume or semen parameters over the study period.

Studies refute the correlation between being a big fat ass and being healthy

I cant imagine why soy merchants would try to to save the name of a filler that has replaced real meat in many processed foods

look at him

>I mention the actual findings of the study I'm referencing
>he mentions different studies looking at soy protein isolate supplementation instead

Huh, are you ok dude?
I literally agreed that isoflavone consumption is not correlated with lower sperm count per ejaculation, but the study I was referencing did show a change in ejaculation volume and sperm count per each ejaculation in each soy consumption range.

Nice p values though.

Yeah, who would've thought there is a massive difference between each and every single individual's metabolism, digestion, gut bacteria and liver activity when it comes to the processing of dietary isoflavones.
Really makes you think doesn't it?

i wouldn't hurt a fly
men like him couldn't
theres a big difference

Can someone please explain how is this thread still up on Veeky Forums if it has literally no correlation to fitness? The guy in the video never lifter an object heavier than a Soylent™ bottle in his entire life.

Yeah really makes me think everybody claiming x does y is retarded.

theres no such thing as a "social" marxist downie

So, call me retarded, but if I remember right p-values are supposed to be small. Or, rather, a small p-value represents strong evidence. So the p-values of .70 and .66, and really all of them, can be discarded, right? I mean, in medicine, doesn't the FDA want like < 0.01 significance?

Or am I just a brainlet? Genuinely curious here.

It obviously doesn't make you think very much then.
Different ethnic groups and individuals in said ethnic groups metabolize phytoestrogens differently.
As such claiming this or that food is "safe" with such certainty is not helping anyone but soy merchants.

It shows great variance in results, which is line with the evidence that individual difference greatly impacts phytoestrogen and estrogen metabolism in general.
Even past diets can impact future equol production in the gut, doesn't mean the data can merely be discarded like that.

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks mate!

And at the same time saying it's dangerous is equally retarded. Especially when the findings aren't significant at all.

Yes. Also, even though soy might not be the cause of their femininity, there are so many numales who consume soy that the term soyboy still fits.

Is eating pizza a soyboy meme I've missed?
Also, why the pony? MLP fans are all alt right incels

Claiming a shady food is not safe for consumption is not nearly as worrysome as claiming a food that is shady is actually safe to eat disregarding how a great portion of the population might react to it.

Posting unrelated memes against your unrelated meme. SOYBOTSOYBOTSOYBOYSOYBOYSOYBOY
beta soyboy cuck kys faggot.

>oh look I said it again mom

SOOOOOYBOOOOOY SOTBOY HUEUAEGUAHUEAHUEA

This is how you sound.

>SOY ISNT CAUSING MEN TO BE WEAK AND EFFEMINANT
>makes a 30 min video to defend his position
>doesn't realize the insult doesnt rely on men consuming soy
>is a soyboy himself
>dyel as well

I'm laughing. He got his jimmies rustled pretty bad

Dude you're sounding a bit autistic over there

And I never said that, you're mistaking me for another user here. But yeah from the medical evidence point of view I'm fairly certain soy is no issue at all concerning fertility / hormonal balance / whatever other stuff people are meming about.

whatever you say soyboy

The fact that this guy looks like a feminine male and he's drinking soy just to debunk/spite people just continues to fuel the meme. It's a never-ending cycle.

Why does hbomberguy look like such a pathetic and effeminate fag?

>calling masculine conservative men soyboy
How to lose friends and not influence people. Whatever you say, soyboy.

>there's LITERALLY nothing wrong with being a soyboy!
>t. soyboy

>Is eating pizza a soyboy meme I've missed?
Its a reference to PizzaGate (notice the names/acronyms on the wall). Soyboyism is funded by globalist NWO organizations who seek total domination over world politics. One common thread among those leaders, and their useful idiot followers like the wojak pictured, is a hatred for God and disdain for traditional morals. PizzaGate was a scandal where it was revealed/suggested that certain elites affiliated with the Democratic party were habitual pedophiles who frequented establishments where innocent children could be rented for abuse. It sounds ridiculous but the evidence is disturbing.

No, the meme is dying because you retards call everything that moves soyboy. Good for trolling but people are turning their backs on you.
>inb4 t. Soyboy
But I don't eat soy.
> still soyboy
I'm not a numale
>still soyboy, it's a state of mind hurr durr
You only achieving higher autistic level. I'm out of here

This Hbomber dude basically just put a better argument on the case of soy than you autists ever have in an entire year of freaking out and circlejerking about it. I honestly sort of hope that this whole fad is just a covert form of trolling because anyone that actually thinks that there's an optimum testosterone level to achieve because of some graph they found online is bound to be disappointed in themselves and their own bodies/genetics for the rest of their lives. Your own self-hatred might keep you going for now, but it will eventually just fade out into depression and an unwillingness to accept that there is no single ideal, neither physically; biologically nor socially, of what you should aspire to be. Do your own fucking thing, losers. If you like to lift, go on and lift, but stop holding yourselves to stupid standards nobody cares about to make up for the fact that dudes with glasses and patchy beards and living more complete and fulfilling lives than you are.

shit, this guy is a fucking beacon of health.

As someone who actually studies biology and has attended lectures by scientists researching this subject, I can assure you that soyboyism is a legitimate epidemic. There are xenoestrogenic endocrine disrupters everywhere; soy is only one of them. Other contributors include pesticides/herbicides, female birth control in public tap water (drink/bathe in), plastics in packaging supplies, personal care products (deodorants, hair care, etc)--the list goes on and on. These things have an especially damaging impact on developing boys. Xenoestrogen exposure in utero causes boys to have autism and malformed genitalia (ex. hypospadias). From the time boys are conceived until they stop developing around age 25, they are continually bathed in a sea of estrogen. Combined with awful lifestyles and a culture of faggotry, yes, soyboyism is an absolute epidemic which the West as a civilization may not recover from

>If you like to lift, go on and lift, but stop holding yourselves to stupid standards nobody cares about to make up for the fact that dudes with glasses and patchy beards and living more complete and fulfilling lives than you are.
I highly doubt this is true. Complacent manbabies who look forward to opening up the Nintendo Switch on Christmas in their onesie pjs really aren't living a fulfilling life.

>I'm not a numale but I'm going to throw a little fit like a typical numale and leave the thread
Again, faggots like you continue to fuel the meme.

Honestly, is there really such a thing as a fulfilling life, other than what you make of it? The main difference is, these so called "soyboys" enjoy opening their Nintendo Switch on Christmas while we're here posting on Veeky Forums and hating every second of it.

Oh, really? I study bioengineering, myself. Not once have I, in the field of medical steroids, seen it brought up that males of this generation are exposed to higher level of xenoestrogen or in any kind of danger from it.

>refutes claim that soy lowers T and sperm count
>shows how the try(soy) guys have an average to markedly high sperm count
>glosses over their low T levels

>while we're here posting on Veeky Forums and hating every second of it.
Well... when you put it that way kek.

You like how he said he had higher than average testosterone yet showed no proof of it?

And how much testosterone is floating around as well I wonder?

>Soy boy debunked
>okay, let's see it
>open video
>a stereotypical, literal soyboy blabbering on passive-agressively with the typical held-back attempts at humor while acting like a pseudo-intellectual
Nice try cuckboy.

>buttblasted to the point of making two videos of nearly an hour about
>buttblasted about Veeky Forums shitposts even
>i-im not l-low test guys
>looks like the pastiest, pussies male you could imagine, make the average vegan look tough

>attracted to switch because of course
switch for a soyboy is the sonic for autists

>I knew this guy would come up here kek. Look at the comments: wow a new hbomberguy, a new Shaun, and a new Contrapoints! You can just tell they live in a bubble of information. I am unironically subbed to all three and they are always autistically gotcha-esque nitpicky.

The gotcha nitpicking is a good way to describe what he does.

Like I tried to watch his video "debunking" virtue signaling, and I might have been open to his points, but I couldn't get past the sheer level of sanctimonious lefty snark he has to employ to make things seem wrong without having to actually explain why they're wrong. And he points to a vast number of things that he just expects his audience to automatically understand are also haram, so he can lump the current thing he's talking about in that category of haram wrong-hink... And you can tell they're bad because he uses a deeply sarcastic voice while listing them off.

Its abundantly obvious that the only people who are watching his videos are those who already agree with him on every issue.

It was a good video

Funny how the biggest faggot on Earth is the one who felt the need to "debunk" this.

Really activates my almonds

>took the soyboy meme seriously

How fucking gullible are you? You probably sip everyday too.

What I find hilarious about soy is it is proven to have adverse affects on both genders of mice, and it's proven to have negative effects on women and babies of both gender, but people almost get angry when you suggest men should stay away from soy with the "better safe than sorry" mindset. It couldn't possibly be bad for men considering it is proven bad for every othertest subject

Got any citations for those claims buddy

And infants and women. But don't worry, it's okay for men to consume!
Well if their mothers ate soy or if they had soy based formula it certainly could have caused their femininity
The American pediatric society says soy formula is a bad idea for babies

Has the word "proven" been redefined in the last few days?

He's right but I still fucking hate him.

Too bad bitch

You guys are autistic if you can't Google the American pediatric society's opinion on soy, or if you can't find any of the rat/mice studies where soy fucked up puberty for both mice
I don't give a fuck if you want to feed yourself or your kids soy, but I'll just take the better safe than sorry approach considering there are things that aren't even debatably unhealthy, like chicken and rice

It’s not that I can’t find it, I just want to see how fucking retarded the source you got that information from is

>The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) finds that isolated soy protein-based formulas are a safe and nutritionally equivalent alternative to cow milk-based formula for term infants whose nutritional needs are not met from breast milk.
>rat studies
Hm?

Don't believe anything tthitthid moral relativist says. He's clearly lying or telling half truths to defend himself and his lifestyle.