When did you guys realize that being small is more attractive to women than being big?

When did you guys realize that being small is more attractive to women than being big?

implying stupid roasties know the difference betwen 160lbs and 200lbs

I don't even understand this image

Can you read?

roidheads absolutely BTFO

It says big and lean is more attractive than small, which is more attractive than big and not lean.
However they're all small af so into the trash it goes.

Most attractive and attractive are fucking ONE INCH difference on all measurements, and then the High weight and low weight is the same

This image is literally saying Top Most attractive = attractive

right has best jawline doe.

Knowing that what girls say that they want doesnt correlate what they actually desire is the ultimate redpill

This.

If you think roiding will get you girls and make you into a chad, just browse /fraud/ to learn otherwise.

If you think lifting will get you girls and make you into a chad, just browse Veeky Forums to learn otherwise.

also,

>lifting for women

those measurements are fucked. When I'm at 200 lean my arms are still above 17", legs still above 26" and waist around 32"

Who the fuck cares what women want?

This has to be something from cuckfeed

>Lifting for women

>right to left
ok this one is obviously ((()))

>no neck measurements

>those manlet porportions

If you’re 190lbs at 6’3, you’re a twig soy boy

The funny thing is Picasso actually did paint a jew in his blue period

ya, forget the fact that that was a common weight for even roided bodybuilders back in Arnold's day

YOU'RE A BIG GUY

Where's the 230lbs, 18 inch biceps dude with 29 inch thighs?

>190-205lbs, 54" shoulders, 16 inch biceps, 25 inch thighs
>roids
You must be a genetic dead end.

Neck = biceps = calves obviously.

And the roids must have messed with your brain

where the fuck is height in all this

see my stats at 6'4" when I cut to single digit, shredded I could even drop to 190 prolly. 17.5" arms aren't small no matter how you look at it. 6'3" 190 is only small when it's at high bodyfat, which makes a big difference (I still have abs at 240)

Women don't care about height?

>women dont care about height
>literally the only thing they do care about
Women care more about height than they do about you looking fat or skinny, muscular or sleek.
I've seen more chubby guys that are 6'+ and have a girlfriend than sub 6' guys that are in shape and have a girlfriend.
Statistics brah.

Keep telling yourself that lanklet