Before youe eyes

Before youe eyes

>a light-weight strongman competitior, state champion and certified coach

>a strongman and powerlifting competitor, certified strength coach, signed starting strength coach, youtube fitness guru with half a million subscribers who has more than a decade of lifting under his belt and literally lives in a gym

>a powerlifting competitor and personal trainer/coach who sells programs online

When did you realize strength training was a meme?

>train to get stronger
>get stronger
>oh nooo b-b-but I don't look like a roided faggot from youtube

I don't see any problem here. if you're an autist lifting won't cure that

meh, pretty much this.

Is Alan thrall quintessentially /soy/?

this, i see udder perfection

Alan just has ridiculously bad genetics. A decade lifting and he can barely squat 5pl8.

Alanumale thrall

an adult male weighs 300 pounds

kale looks like he doesnt know what an inside of a gym would look like how is this even possible

>implying a 500 lbs squat isn't an amazing squat for a natty

it really isnt at his weight and thats by far his best lift.
now his bench is the true laughing stock

hes like 6'5" with a 500lb squat natty
hows that not good again?

not in 10 years you moron
3pl8 is easily achievable in 6 months
4pl8 in 1-1.5 years
5pl8 in 3-4 years

alan thrall is closer to 5'6" than 6'5"

he's not 6'5 and he's 240 lbs and lives and breathes lifting come the fuck on now. im 185lbs with 3 years under my belt most of which i was fucking around and i squat 450 high bar

3-4 years of stress free no life training

not really

hes over 6' so your wrong
is being tall a disadvantage in power lifting or not? hes not a manlet

manlet detected. not impressive

its not a disadvantage as it allows you to pack on more size yet he's comperatively very weak for his bodyweight

its a huge disadvantage, its also alot harder to pack that muscle on a larger frame. why do you think you see so many jacked up manlets

alan is 6'0

I am longman, there are some disadvantages. Longer range of motion for the bar so you work harder to move the weight, also mistakes in form tend to be more unforgiving

are you retarded, virtually every heavy weight powerlifter and strongman is at least 6'0 tall. only freakishly lanky dudes would be at serious disadvantage. and that's besides the point, he's already packed on said size but failed to capitalize on it in terms of strength

6'2"

every heavy weight powerlifter is on roids dumbass so your point is invalid. gonna have to do better then that cuck boy

alan thrall is a heavyweight powerlifter you unbelieveable mongoloid

>obongo is 6'1"
rly mks u thnk
alan thrall is 5'11.5" at most

negro is standing on a stool
>alan thrall is a heavyweight powerlifter
rofl, your a fucking moron. so when is he gonna be at the next strongman comp?

he literally claims to be 6'

>rofl, your a fucking moron. so when is he gonna be at the next strongman comp?

It's not a meme, it's just a bunch of dumb fags, who refuse to do accessory work, cardio and cut because "muh strength, muh real men don't care how they look" childish bullshit.

Men who train for strength and do some bb shit on the side look great.

It really isn't I got it in about 3 years.

>When did you realize strength training was a meme?

>Implying strenght training is all about aesthetics.

Bodybuilders get defined, aesthetic bodies but are still relatively quite "weak" compared to powerlifters who look fat/natty but manage to toss your whole fuckboi body over a fucking fence.

That gymrat bodybuilders who think they are Mike Thyson because of their triangular torsos are the worst after all. Strenghtlifters have a better chance at fighting against a fighter than yoir avg. low fat n' carb faggot.

This. I just want to pick up heavy shit, and if necessary, knock people out. I'm married, I'm not chasing thots anymore.

>is being tall a disadvantage in power lifting or not
Not really. It's more about limb length ratios and proportions moreso than absolute height. It just so happens that most taller men are long-legged klinefelters subhumans.

>Men who train for strength and do some bb shit on the side look great.
Inherently athletic Chads like Klokov*