Has the manlet threshold been officially reduced to 5'8"? i didn't get the memo

has the manlet threshold been officially reduced to 5'8"? i didn't get the memo

who?

>no blacks
kek

i also browse reddit

lightskin/brownskin is mixed black with much more predominate white features

the threshold is a hard physical fact, doesn't matter who is the mouthpiece of it

So does this mean I can leave the pit?

Why can black people discriminate based on skin color while it's racist for everyone else?

Just means atleast almost average.

Being 5'6 is more of a disadvantage than bring 6'1 is an advantage.

Guys that constantly complain about height making them single are no better than minorities who claim they are criminals due to oppression or whatever.

If you allow your self to feel like a victim of circumstance, you'll let the world turn you into a victim

I can finally start living my life, thanks.

you can do it too, there's no actual height police even if Veeky Forums told you there is

Yes, it is common among the American Negroid community to strongly prefer Negroids with European DNA.
What a pathetic race, even they themselves hate the purebloods of their own kind.

Reminds me of that study where the little black girls thought black baby dolls (maybe it was black Barbie dolls) were ugly and thought the white ones were beautiful.

Entitled women start to lower their bar when the wall is close by.

>5'8"
When do I get to start making fun of the manlets?

Yes, and hilariously in that study the hook nosed curly haired doctor tried to explain it away as "an effect of living in a white supremacist society", even though USA is about as pozzed as it can get.
Obviously it's just instinctual jealousy and acknowledging that some races are just more beautiful than others.

doesn't the government pay for everything at this point anyway? why would you need a manlet provider?

Know what's worse than manlets or soyboys? SOYMANLETS.
>when will they learn?

>SOYMANLETS
haha thats pretty fucking funny

You /pol/tards are fucking stupid. Why complain about the (((Jews))) controlling the media if you think that the media has no effect on socialization?

Also pic related: reminder that whites are subhuman brainlets.

>Blacks still dead last

Yeah but black people aren't the ones on /pol/ (or and ) peddling racial superiority.

>Black people don't peddle racial superiority
What is BLM?
What are College Diversity groups?
What are POC groups?

>white
>140 iq
keep trying lefty

I think we can brother... Lets climb out before they try to make it deeper again.

6'2 chadfag reporting in. No one gives a fuck about your height OP.

ur not a chad lad.

6'+ is tall
5'7/5'8+ is not short
t.5'11 guy

you sound mad brah

>5'7 is not short

>tfw comfortably in the 6es

>if you think that the media has no effect on socialization?
because it has?
ofc its not full genetics nor full enviromental but everything does its part on controling behaviours on society