twitter.com/fredafrica2012/status/932568976739241984
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sage

Veeky Forums has been good to me so it is time for me to be good back

The first ten posts to get dubs after this post will get 1 btc

Just did, picked up some cheap ass EOS, hope I can flip it soon

Jesus christ not this again

SELLLLLL, get back in later

I haven't been following this thread but wasn't a Microsoft partnership just what everyone wanted? The Microsoft logo was on their page.

Did you even look at the website referenced? It doesn't say Microsoft is a partner, it says they are co-organizing. That don't mean jack shit

Kudos for not making your own thread and killing another one.

Micorosoft does this with many companies, means jack shit

Are you sure this is THE news? I thought this competition was already known about.

HAHAHAHAHA Fools bought into this shit thinking news of exclusivity with China was coming HAHAHA.. The 'big news' is a fucking competition!!! HAHAHAHA Watch this shit get dumped

There was a CoZ competition. This is a new one which is the news kek

bwahahahahaa I can't stop laughing here NEO REPLACING CNY BWAHAHAHA

BUT THE SECRET MESSAGE. 3 LIFETIMES OF LUCK. PLEASE I NEED THIS FOR MY LINKIE LOSSES

NEO hasnt yet made official announce of this conferense.

Maybe they will most likely announce it around 9-10 PM Beijing time later.

So, its no over yet, or what you think about this issue,

THE DIPPENING IS COMING. EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY.

kys

bump for news

where will they be announcing the news?

FUCKKKKKKKKKKK

14sLmDmx9LWNCi2vvt93QzXztwP3Wo72TM
it never happens will screenshot if true.

cant find any source of this anouncement even happening. would of thought being a business they would atleast post a time for investors to dial in. unless i havnt found it, does anyone know?

Am I seeing clearly now ???

the prophecy:

CHINK STORM INCOMING.

NAKED CHINESE MEN WILL RAIN FROM THE SKY, THEY RUB THEIR DICKS AGAINST YOUR WINDOW.

WHEN THEY ARE DONE DUMPING ON YOU AND YOUR ESTATE YOU WILL KNOW, I SHOULD HAVE SOLD, I SHOULD HAVE SOLD, BUT INSTEAD YOU ARE COVERED IN SHIT, RAPED BY A THOUSAND CHINKLETS.

2 FOR 2 KEK WILLS MY DUBS YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Thanks just bought 100k

1BkdByfhyLwi2fWUX4bhCehbKR85pr9iEf

kek you got baited

MOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY m8 you just mad you've got double dubed by an Australian cunt

NEO Devcon??

IF DUBS THERE IS NO NEWS COMING DUMP EVERYTHING

IF TRIPS THERE'S MEGA NEWS COMING WE GO ALL IN

IF SINGLES WE BAGHOLDERS AND SINGLE FOR LIFEEE

KEK I CALL UPON THEE!!

twitter.com/fredafrica2012/status/932568976739241984

Just confirmed the competition is NOT the news. REAL NEWS COMING ANY SECOND NOW!!!

ALL IN BOYS

whaaauw veri nice

lol NEO holders are about to explode from stress

Can confirm. Been smoking a lot of weed this weekend

>twitter.com/fredafrica2012/status/932568976739241984

Does anyone on here know how to read? All he said was that 'should be good news today', didn't say jack shit about the competition. These fucks aren't online 24/7 so they probably don't know we know about it yet. Keep buying more though guys you're bout to get fuckin juiced.

imagine the sick drop when the news is not official China backing. Look at those fucking comments ahahahhaha

honestly the price should be around 50$ now with all the recent announcements. However, spoiled and pampered pump chasers expect too much and they will stampede all the way down. It will rise soon afterwards though.