Tfw you wake up in the morning and look at snapchat and see all your freinds at parties/clubs having a good time

>tfw you wake up in the morning and look at snapchat and see all your freinds at parties/clubs having a good time

Why did I have to be such a depressive faggot who pushes everyone away emotionally bros? What lifts will fix this?

Neck stretches with rope.

Okay

don't kill yourself, thrill yourself

>diddlys until death

>he believes the image that social media creates
don't

lmao, my extrovert friends are generally happy with their lives. It's not fake.
Most people aren't depressed, they don't stress over little things and don't cry themselves to sleep.

Clubbing is cope 2bh. Private parties > clubs.

Getting off 4 chan and spending more time outside will most likely fix this. You got this buddy.

i bet this private party is on the ghetto with only the thuggiest blacks
yes makes me hot just thinking about it

gl getting invited to top tier private parties if you aren't a very beautiful girl or a rich/famous guy.

Nah, some friends of my friends arrange a party at their place and invites a bunch of normies, chads & stacies. Way better than clubs, more attractive women too. You actually get to have a conversation for once. And it's always some friend of my friends arranging for some reason.

>le gentleman
*tips fedora*

Today is the first day in two months I feel generally happy and i'm looking forward to life. I think this is almost purely from finding a really cool girl that I actually enjoy being around which is super rare. She is a 10/10 looks and could have easily slept with her but I thought she was too cool way more valueable then some cheep fuck. Could also be that im sad over my ex still but idk. LITERALLY THIS TYPE OF HAPPINESS IS AMAZING. I NEVER FELT THIS WAY BEFORE. it's not even joy or anything, just a beautiful feeling that makes me feel like I have infinete options and not stuck in the small bubble that I thought I was. TRUST ME user IT WILL GET BETTER. PARTIES ARE GAY ANYWAYS HONESTLY. FUCK IT WILL GET BETTER MAN JUST SURVIVE AND EVENTUALLY YOU WILL FEEL LIKE I DO FOR A DAY AND YOU WILL THINK ALL THE SUFFERING WILL HAVE BEEN WORTH IT!!

How often have you gone clubbing? It's overrated af. Music is too loud for anyone to conversate, it's hot and humid af, you can't see what the fuck they even look like because it's dark, you have to pay $12 for a beer, you lose some shit like your phone because drunk and moving and your mind is everywhere else, 2/3 of the club is standing in a corner awkwardly or sitting by the tables with their other 7 friends, pretending to hold a conversation about something completely uninteresting that happened in last year, there is always a couple of really fucking annoying guys making ridiculous sounds or yelling just to get attention.

You leave soaking wet in sweat, smelly with a headache, you begin to makeout with this 7/10 chick in the street outside the club with breath that smells awful. Don't get me started on drunk ONS.

Are you sure you aren’t me? I feels those feels too, bro

>tfw faggots that actually have friends and use snapchat complain bout shit

I've been going to the same gay bar alone every Saturday the last 5 weekends. The anxiety is crazy and I never talk to anyone. I wonder if people think of me as weird...I've seen some of the same people.

true
i just sit out on the patios where people go to talk and smoke and people to talk to me when they ask for a light or a cig. always a good time

Martial arts

Get on it.

This 2bh and it's expensive.