What do you think of my lunch, Veeky Forums? 8 servings of rice and one of these protein bars

What do you think of my lunch, Veeky Forums? 8 servings of rice and one of these protein bars

Nice plate

Seconded I opened this thread just to comment on the plate (bowl?) Is the design on the outside of the plate as well OP? if you turned it upside down it would make a nice hat

why do u want all them carbs

dude that would make a fucking nice hat

You seem like a lot of fun

soyboy

Wonder how much carbs that is. Anyone got an estimate? I figure 250~

OP here, it’s a bowl. Thanks for the complements on it. It’s 1,600 calories and 360 grams of carbs. I’m working 6 PM to midnight so I’m missing out on dinnertime. Getting the food in now.

A little bit of tomato sauce makes rice go down really easily

I don’t even need it, I really like rice

Why no veggies with the rice?

>white rice

never gonna make it

Get a better protein bar brand. That one is chalked full of lead senpai.

>chalked full
It's chock full, don't fuck up again

What brand do you recommend? I wanna get big

Here’s a pic of the bowl, I finished my rice. The outside doesn’t have the pattern, it’s just white

really? i used to eat that shit all the time (old office was right on top of a CVS, those bars used to be on sale and I would stack coupons and get them for cheapo)

Isn't rice a veggie?

just make your own desu senpai
it should be cheaper and a lot healthier

samefag

You'll need to turn the bowl inside out then if you want a cool hat
>19 replies
>16 posters
>6 are samefag

Oops. Thanks for the second chance bro. You're really chalked full of surprises.

I also used to eat these because they're so cheap. Then I got saw the report on labdoor that reported high levels of lead and arsenic. I recommend you guys check it out. Labdoor buys different brands of vitamins/supplements, sends them to different independent labs for testing, then reports the results/ratings on their website for free (you need to go through free registration first though for full reports). You can also see which brands of powders and bars are cheating you on protein content by having less than their label states they have.

Don't forget the soy sauce.

Enjoy your estrogen and anti nutrients, fag

Batsami white rice master race

damn, you are stupid.

>Basmati Rice
Yeah because Indians are the pinnacle of health and nutrition.

not bad

Are you ironically or unironically being a total idiot?