Bought this "Lovedoll" 2 month ago for £1,799.00

Bought this "Lovedoll" 2 month ago for £1,799.00.
ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/K2TBDXq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how many times have you fucked it

That doll isn't asian

do the tits feels like sandbags?

Veeky Forums has been good to me so it is time for me to be good back
The first ten posts to get dubs after this post will get 1 btc

Will check thread in the morning and send to the lucky winners

how do her feet look?

Why did you get stupid sized tits?

sent ;)

Holy ASS, Batman! If that thing could just piss and shit in my mouth I'd forget real women even exist.

this meme is cruel.
roll
15TL2QfvPxRM5nsxsAkzHDfGsNp7smpXmt

Kek poor

Argh fine I'll give it a whirl
3K6MUeyd4CzAZSoVZSJbEQp7snNYJWpJxr

Does it feel awkward when you go to the store to buy lingerie for it?

Also, what did you name it??? I'm guessing Lola

ROLL

Rolling

Reroll kek

fug reroll

Does the booty feel realistic? Ive become incel, dont even miss sex just squeezing a nice booty, thats the best thing in the world

are you a photographer? that's a well taken picture.

Since OP is not answering questions.

Yes. If you lather it with baby powder and get rid of the stickiness.

Enough times that the armpits ripped from being throttled too hard.
Fingers are broken. Broken foot.

They are not very durable.

holy fuck if I was rich I maybe would buy one of these. no woman on earth has a body like that.

wubdub
13u97yT12n2F9PdU2wbVPDCAx1dDdHDvxs

Does the hair feel real?

Can mods start banning these retards PLEASE

is this your first day on Veeky Forums ?

Because he's not a faggot.

desu anyone who posts their adress should be banned

Generally sort of.
They fall off all the time.

Though in the right light, the doll looks very real.

Dogs will eat the skin though.
Never leave the doll alone with a dog.

i wont ever get one desu, just curious how far they have become maybe AI lovedoll i would buy

where do you hide it OP? having a fleshlight made me so fucking nervous i eventually had to throw it out. this thing would make me throw up every time someone rings the doorbell

Can you post a pic of what it looks like after use? I'm worried they go bad very easily

In your sex basement what did you expect?

I remember some user posted a green text about the horror of hiding his cum infested dolls from his parents. He was addicted to fapping with these things and it was sad. I wish I still had the picture.

Also reroll

They are okay. I would not suggest it unless you are pretty sure you are going to be without a real girl for a very long time or ever.
I don't "use" mine that much desu.
It's just a lot of work.
The cleaning up afterward is annoying as fuck.

Some have expensive cases you can get customized for it.
I just use a big plastic storage box admist my 100s of other boxes full of shit.
Locked down.
No one really notices cause I have so much shit.

lol

Sure, OK :^)
1LPiD4rP7L5oF8nAJGdkxQ3T2qxDj7h2v1

has anyone ever paid ever in the history of /biz?

i've seen like 1 op send a small amount for some advice or something and prove that they sent, with the advice giver saying TY

that's it. 1 op has delivered ever.

If you do not regularly clean them after sex then yes they go south really quick.
I have not looked at mine for a few months, its stored.
But mold can grow inside them and can cause problems for your dick.
I had a pocket pussy do that before and it fucked my dick up for like 8 months with some sort of mold that I had to go to the doctor for like 12 times or something.
I regularly clean my toys. There was no obvious signs of bacteria/mold. But it can hide in the cracks.
I never fuck these things without a condom desu after that.

Cleaning is important but it may not save you.

I saw someone being a dick about a misunderstanding and then giving the other user a bunch of BAT coins yesterday to apologize. Was gay but cute.

Can you flip the orifice inside out to give a proper clean?

You can buy a doll that has a removable vagina so you can clean it better.
Most doll venders have that in the options on checkout.
The only downside is they obviously look weird with their vagina hanging out and having to push it back in from time to time.

>tfw i want to buy sex toys based on boys but stupid canadian laws in a 3th world country

What the fuck man? How have I never heard about this? What happened to your dick?

that's fucked

Fucking faggot

Do you own a torso? I was thinking of getting one since I don’t care about limbs and it would be easier to hide.

>2017
>not being a pederast masterrace
Stay poor.

The skin would peel off, the skin was red.
Like snakeskin coming off. It was a consistent problem for like 8 months. I could not really even fap.
Had to apply various prescribed ointments all throughout the day and night.
Never really figured out what it was but eventually it worked and it went away.
I was not getting real sex at this time, so it was obviously one of the pocket pussys i owned.
I inspected them ( i had lots ). and one had this black mold hiding inside tear lines. I would not of really seen it until I tore the thing apart with a knife. It was one of those bigger ones that you can't turn inside out cause its the whole bottom so to say.
Also around this time I had cut my dick with my zipper on accident. Possibly the combo of the mold + sore caused it too.
In the end I just don't trust these things.
I threw all of them out, Probably $1000 in sex toys into the garbage just to be safe.
Now with just the doll and a few "new" pussies I'm just careful and always use a condom.
Though I only use these things maybe like once out of 300 faps desu.

The funny thing is I had a gf opportunity go down the toilet cause of my dick problem. I had to keep blowing her off and eventually stop talking to her so she would not see what was going on.

What do the dolls taste like? I'd probably suck the nipples if I had one.

Stuck a shotgun instead, faggot.

Personally I'm not into children you fucking creep

No but I'm sure it feels the same.
You can also get like 100cm sex dolls but it might cause a problem with customs depending on your country. For obvious reasons.
Also the bonus of the shorter sex dolls is they are 1000s of USD cheaper than the standard ones.
You can get one between like 800-1000 maybe less.
A good test to see if you like them or not for relatively cheap in comparison.

I'm not that interested until the tech is better. It's fun to dress them up and watch TV with them though.
I'd rather of bought ETH or something desu.

Do you truly love your Lovedoll, or is it just about sex?

nice typing soyboy, I'll be sure to program my robo waifu to smug laugh at you and your biocunt.

I am not into children either, i am into teenagers.
Boys 14-17yo.
14y is legal age here, so i am not a pedo.
Blaze and suck it.

I think they taste horrible. It might be fun in the moment but after I always feel like theres plastic in my mouth and my face gets itchy.
Its a delayed response though, in the moment its okay.
I don't have any known allergies.

that's a pretty big let down desu. So if you wanted to kiss or lick something your still way better off with the real thing huh?

Where the fuck do you think you are retard? This is not facebook with a safespace

Just because it's legal doesn't mean it should be done.

yeah. imo. some people french their dolls all day long and dont complain.
maybe its because im not actually a wizard and i know what a female feels like.
the fuck holes are good though. feels pretty real to me in that department.
a good cuddle buddy if clothed for me. too long on that skin just feels weird and im afraid of getting some weird rash i have to see a doctor over.

You will always be better of with the real thing until they advance bio robotica far enough,

The thing is I can see retards putting forth ethical objections and laws forbidding sex robots. The gov will not care about the morals but they WILL CARE about the declining population since capitalism falls apart without population growth.

If anybody has access to top 9/10 - 10/10 bio rebotic females and males there is little point anymore to picking the "real" alternative unless you want to have a family. Which less and less people do.

Does seem like roasties will be able to dominate the cuddles, suckling, and kissing department. I thought that they would taste like nothing, similar to ziplock plastic baggies, but with the fun of having a nipple shape in your mouth.

>Don't date robots!
I don't think we'll have to worry about legislation banning sexbots any time soon since it's still such a niche market, but if they do ever try that I figure VR will be good enough that you won't even really need a robo waifu. That said I still think it's unlikely the government would do anything unless there was mass adoption of sexbots by normies or it became a new pillar of 3rd wave feminism to resist sexbots, otherwise I can't really see them passing laws to stop neets from boning robots.

maybe over time the plastic taste goes away with use. thats what forums claim. but mine still taste weird.
Mine is relatively new save for its damage.
The itchy feeling is getting less apparent over time from skin to skin contact other than fucking.

Thank you user, very informative.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY LINK

1BkdByfhyLwi2fWUX4bhCehbKR85pr9iEf

roll

1M5F7Fz9KPdBQQY5syeYgqT1LxfCrGa5D7
pls be real

You guys are alright, dont go to hodl school tomorrow..

I will shill you a nice discord group I just became part of
We pump on bittrex, +10k members, active channels on trading/rumors and admins who find a good coin to pump and shill.
Last week I made 30% on Bitbean in several trades under 15 minutes and 20% on a Bitbean pump.

Join us or stay pajeet faggots!

discord.gg/K2TBDXq