Saturday Night Thread

Get in here Veeky Forums bros. Talk about feels and occasionally lifting to make sure mods don't nuke the thread.

> tfw see skinny guy benching less than his gf while I'm a kissless virgin repping 2 plate bench

Bump. There's gotta be someone feeling out there, pls respond.

going out stresses me out, ive gone to less than 10 parties in my life and did okay at 2 of them due to alcohol. i havent gone out with friends in years and ghosted all my old ones because of the shame of my current lifestyle. i dont feel any loneliness because im close to my parents, but i believe im rotting on the inside

Been lifting for 8 months and saw no visual progress. My numbers went up, but im absolutely unsatisfied with the lack of acomplishments this past year. I've read a lot, been doing a PPL. so i figured my diet sucks. I'm a poor skinnyfat fag.

Other news, my gym closed on DEC. 22 because they supposely were to change to a smaller place, since the money was kinda tough (was a small neighbrohood gym) and they hasnt come back yet. Feel weak as hell, gotta finda a new place.

Also, just change my uni major. Doing something i really want now. Its good

>used to be pretty dumpy, lanky, and chubby
>started to lift about 2 years ago
>lose glasses, get contacts
>get new haircut, new clothes
>start getting more Veeky Forums, confident, and outgoing
>go to college
>meet a girl who is perfect in every way
>fall in love
>work up the courage to ask her out
>says she likes me as a friend
>says she likes someone else
>tfw still a virgin
>tfw haven't been in a relationship since I was 15

Whats the fucking point anymore

It's fucking hard to see people who are far less attractive than you doing better in life, but sometimes social gains mean more than physical ones. Fuck if I know though

I was pretty introverted for most of my life, and then I realized I wasted most of my life. I've been trying to be more outgoing and friendly with moderate success, but fuck is it hard. Especially with girls, I know that feel user

You should try the gym at your uni if there is one, and don't feel bad about no visual progress for 8 months. Adjust your routine, I was doing a terrible routine for about a year and a half, changed it up completely in November. I've seen more progress in the past 4 months than the last 18

>just opened my new friend
Having happy night with me and myself
>tfw there is a party at the apartment across the yard
>there are friends having good time
>be me
>alone shitposting to gay forum
>no one to share my bottle
How you make friends when you are 25?

My plan is knock out and puke whole morning. At least that way I feel something else than feels.

Would you mind giving a quick rundown of what you changed and help worked for you?

I wonder if you could turn up and ask to join their party. I feel like some social chad could pull that off

Reposting from approachingoldfag thread. Sorry if you bros are getting sick of me, but I am feeling feels that I want to share.

>gonna be 27 in March
>lost gf of 6 years just before Christmas because I was a stagnant drunk faggot asshole (among other reasons)
>6'0 175lb skinnyfat from no exercise and drinking too much, weak as fuck
>don't eat for two weeks due to depression
>lose ten pounds
>eventually figure out how to channel the depression into desire to be a better person and motivation to lift
>cutting hard, started lifting, getting my cardio in, drinking much less
>lose about another ten pounds in a month
>looking almost as thin as when I was in high school, but thankfully not sticc like back then
>still skinnyfat, gonna keep cutting
>will do a nice clean bulk when my lovehandles go away
>in nursing school, first few weeks of new semester I was useless, but thanks to the discipline I'm gaining from lifting, I'm getting my head back in the game, stopping being a sad cunt and focusing on schoolwork

I'm still pretty sad over the breakup, but already 75% better than a month ago. Those first two weeks I actually wanted to kill myself. Now thanks to working out I'm starting to feel amazing. I've got about a year and a half left to get my ADN, and another year after that to get my BSN, and I think by then I'm gonna make it.

We are here 4 u.

why does she text me when she doesn't want me?

just leave me alone....

I'm graduating in 4 months or so and I'm gonna miss my lads. I think its time to be a sadboi again. Just want the feels to keep coming. I don't want college to end. its the only time in life that i'll get to lift without caring about anything else

>tfw there is a party at the apartment across the yard
>there are friends having good time

Hit up your friends, dummy. They'll invite you over and then you have people to share that bottle with.

Alright man, this is what happened:

In Senior year of high school I got on medication, which totally removed any inhibitions and made me not give a shit what anyone thought. I started being a lot more outgoing, goofy, but I felt like I was losing myself. I just didn't feel the same anymore.

So I stopped taking the meds, and kept feeling pretty outgoing. I asked a girl out to prom, and she said yes. This was the first time I went to a dance, and everyone in my senior year was there. I had an amazing time, but at the end of the night I went home alone.

After spending the night with so many people having such a good time I spent the whole night and next day sobbing realizing that I've wasted my whole life trying to be alone, that I was never actually happy.

From there I started lifting, trying to be more outgoing, trying to be more friendly. I'm doing ok, I still have a lot of work to do, but it's a start. Might go back on those meds been having a really tough 2018 so far, but we'll see

Congrats man, keep up the good work. Don't look back, fix your eyes to the horizon

I know that feel, maybe she just doesn't know that you like her. Girls don't really understand the disconnect that occurs there, where it hurts to be friends with someone you like. I don't really know why, but I feel ya

>I wonder if you could turn up and ask to join their party.
This is Finland, we don't interact with other human beings

>We are here 4 u.
Feel together die alone m8

>Hit up your friends, dummy. They'll invite you over and then you have people to share that bottle with.
No I ment they look like friends, I don't know them
>i don't have friends
>tfw triggered

>at uni
>best friend tells me about club night he wants to go to and asks if I want to come too
>say yes because it looks like a sick night and I love spending time with my bro
>both of us also know a few other friends going
>gets to a few hours before we’re supposed
to go out
>ask him what are we doing for pre drinks
>”yh I think we’re all gonna go to this party instead and forget about this night out. Sorry, you weren’t invited. You should still go out that club night though!
>had cleared other plans for this night
>was genuinely excited to see my bro
>try to hide my pain, ask that if they do decide to go to the party can he at least let me know so I can plan accordingly and maybe find others to go with instead
>few hours later, knock on his door because he hasn’t messaged me
>no response, find out from another friend that they all left already
>too late to find other people to go to club night with, end up spending the night alone in my room
>confront him in the morning
>he can’t h derstand why I’m upset, laughs at me
>pure rage I feel motivates me, set new 10K pr
>joy of success fails to overpower the sheer sadness and betrayal I feel

Isn’t it great having friends?

she knows, she's the one who said to leave her alone because we want 2 different things. I don't understand

wow what a shit friend user

Bro you at least have several people to talk to

Listen man, I've been there. I just went through this yesterday, I know it's hard but just break it off. Tell her that you need some time to yourself, tell her you're going to go away for a while. If she's petty and keeps texting you, block her. But make it clear that you don't want to hear from her. It'll hurt, oh boy will it hurt, but you'll be able to move on.

That's fucking awful man I'm sorry to hear that. I know that feel, I have a good buddy of mine who I get along with insanely well, but he never invites me anywhere. I see him on his snap story going to parties and having fun, but he's never once invited me anywhere. It hurts, I know

Truer words have never been spoken. Fuck him, it was so humiliating

That is very true user, and I am eternally grateful for the other friends I still have. I hope you are okay and have a good support network too mate?

It really fucking hurts doesn’t it? Like, I’m not a demanding friend. I don’t ask for constant attention, I’m not a liability on a night out who has to be carried home because they get too drunk. All I’ve ever wanted from a friend is for the, to include me. Hope you’re doing okay though?

Work full time and attend school 3/4ths time. Work in the evening so I don't have an evening life. I wonder what will happen when I do everything I can four, five years from now. I climb, haven't drank in 3 1/2 years, lost 70lbs of weight so i look sorta in shape, no loose skin. 29m, just trying to set my life straight, was in the military so I am at least being paid to be in school. Staying with my mom to try and save for a house. Yet I still think of suicide often. Going out into a field, laying down to get all warm and comfortable and just for a brief moment letting go and ending it. My dating game is shit and I know I'll die alone. I don't understand how absolute cows find themselves a woman. I just don't know what I am doing wrong.

Delete his number. If you must, load the bullets with gloves so your fingerprints aren't in the casings.

I'll never understand it. The worst part is that we get along so well when we're alone. We have so much in common, like the same music, the same activities, we joke off each other, but he never wants me to go anywhere with him. I love him as a friend, he' a great guy, but it hurts a lot and I just want to be included.

I'm doing ok though, I have other friends though he's literally a ripped chad and I was hoping that he would sorta take me under his wing and help me get out of my comfort zone. Maybe some day, hope you're doing ok too

I think about ending it too, but I don't think I ever will. All you have to do is put yourself out there and keep trying, because if there's anything that people hate it's someone whose given up hope

>6' 175 and cutting

What? Im 6 foot 215 and I can't imagine being 175 and wanting to lose more. When I was in school I could never afford to eat. Weighed 165 at 6 foot, you could see every vertebrae in my back. Please eat brother

>26 year old HHKV

>tfw you live in a shit town and there's nothing to do
>tfw all your friends are on the other side of the country
>tfw you moved there with her and she just fucking decides that this isn't working
Fuck everything Veeky Forums if I could I would just stay at the gym for 7 hours at a time...

I'm really fucking sick of being skinnyfat, my man. I'd rather be skelly for the next few months than build muscle underneath fat and cut afterward.

Have you tried speaking to him about it? As much as my bro’s response hurt me when I confronted him about the club night, actually being able to express myself and my feelings and letting him know that he was hurting me did help quite a lot, even if the result was not what I had hoped for.

At the end of the day though I guess sometimes people are just bad friends? Nit much you can really do about that but use it fuel you and as an example of how not to act. You’re gonna make it bro, we all are. We don’t need these fake friends.

If you don't mind me asking, what mistakes happened that lead you to this? I'm 19 right now, haven't had a relationship in 4 years and have never been laid. Could you give any advice

Fuck man I'm sorry to hear that, that is awful. I'm here for ya

>Could you give any advice

Don't fall for the homeschooling meme. It seems you've managed to have avoided that so congratulations.

Depression is the ultimate gains killer and I'm not even depressed right now.

I've thought about asking him about it, but I'm not sure. He's not really the kind of guy who I think would appreciate blatant confrontation, and if he's probably not doing it to spite me, he probably just doesn't think about it. but maybe I will, I'll think about it

Shit man sorry to hear you were home schooled, hard to get over that social set back

So what's your feels my man?

>if I could I would just stay at the gym for 7 hours at a time...
do it, muscle regeneration and overtraining were invented by the jews to keep us down

I'm the user fromBut I didn't get laid till I was 22. My first was just at some random party that i got way to drunk. Then a few months later i got my first gf, not sure if they correlate at all. I got my gf by meeting her at a party then messaged her through fb chat eventually found some common interests. I almost blew it though cause I didn't make the first move. You got to definitly take charge and just say fuck it and go for it. Even if she says no at least you won't have the regret of not trying.

>> tfw see skinny guy benching less than his gf while I'm a kissless virgin repping 2 plate bench

>tfw i sat at a seated bench machine for the first time ever yesterday and all i could do was 50 pounds

5'9" 135 lbs

kill me pls

Fuck it I might just do it, at least I'll be near people and not all alone on a Saturday night...

> lift cause its only thing that makes me happy
> to depressed to eat enough
> lifts go up, ripped as fuark. People always tell me how shredded i am
> secretly want to guilitene myself with a barbell on decline bench but it never stalls and assholes always offer a spot
> do martial arts in hope of somehow dying in a ring, but for some reason end up actually winning fights
> never tap to chokes in sparringalways gettin choked out or just being let go of when my throat gurgles or i go limp

Somehow ive made it just by wanting to die, what is this cruel fate that has been bestowed upon me?

This is not related to anything feels, but does anyone happen to have Veeky Forums recipes for protein bars? I've been considering making my own

What do you think about Tinder? I've never been to a party in my life and don't know how to go about getting into one honestly

Even Zyzz started out small, don't give up hope

>last night somewhat busy at the gym
>benching lmao2plate
>see qt chubby grill set up on bench next to me
>she's alone
>keep doing my set
>go to the water fountain for a drink
>discreetly watch her
>she goes up to 70(?) lbs and struggles
>bar starts wobbling, arms are shaking
>she makes it up and starts smiling a little
>heart sinks
>go back to my bench and keep lifting

fuck my life bros I should have helped her

What exactly is wrong in your life that makes you want to die?

Don't worry about it man, just remember the experience and try to act when you have another chance

I got into a relationship before tinder was big but I went on a few okcupid dates and POF dates. They are going to be awkward, just got accept it and be able to laugh at it. Just try to go on one and enjoy yourself. You'll get some experience talking with girls and worst case have some company for dinner.
Pro tip if it's going well and not to late see if she wants to come over and watch a movie or something along those lines. That's how shit progresses. Or find some social friends and hang out with them more, thats how I used to get to go to parties

>be me four years ago
>built homegym in my tiny room in shared house
>started ss, got stronger fast
>fatter also
>destroyed back bc bad form
>do it again
>stop squatting
>stop benching and lifting heavy
>start aesthetics program
>look like shit bc SS fat, no visible gains from different hypertrophy progressions
>mess up knee on leg raise while doing phat
>half a year no lifting heavy bc surgery
>do a tnation natty routine, some hypertrophy gains, but strength almost the same as when doing ss
>still, lots of lighter lifting has made me comfortable with the big four
>be me now. Tired of having failed too much, just had a kid.
>wife wants to get leaner
>metoo.jpg
>we both diet, I`m following greyskull for fat loss with burpees every day
>once I can look myself in the mirror without puking, I`m doing greyskull lp to build up my lifts.
>looking forward to progress again.

Should of given her props on a nice lift, probably would of made her day

>I hope you are okay and have a good support network too mate?
Yea I hope too
>nofriendmasterrace

Should I just give up the dream of losing my virginity to a qt who I love?

I made some with peanut butter and oats. Didn`t bake them, turned out pretty good.

Went on a tinder date earlier pic looks like a sexy mocha chick the one that showed up was smelly Kenyan still fucked her tho

>SS

not even once user.

Tried to do 150lb bench for reps on Wednesday. No bueno. Right shoulder feels like it needs a really good stretch even after I stretch the shot out of it. Doctor soon, maybe.

Haven’t seen the super bowl in five years. I might go to a bar tomorrow. It’s gonna be crowded though, right?

>two semesters ago at Uni
>Meet cutie, we have mutual interest in each other
>was around 365lb's then and had 0 confidence on top of just being an autist and incel
>Talk with her everyday but it goes no where because I don't have the stones to do so.
>Be this semester
>down to 263, alpha chad in training.
>See cutie in scheduling building, visually surprised at either me or my physique change.
>Immediately hit her up with great success.
>this was mid December
>Ghosted me until 2 weeks ago, things heat up.
>Last night traded filth over snap chat, supposed to go on a date next week and bang

This might sound great and all but it's not. I get the vibe I annoy the shit out of her, and she never messages first. Get the feel she just wants the cock but afterwards is gonna kick rock. I kinda want something long term, we have several things in common. I don't know what to feel anymore Veeky Forums.

It was the meme back then. Still is it seems. The squat progression was too much for the clueless stiff backed desk jockey I was back then.

Welp, my dad died when i was a teen, kinda been riding that hate train. I have money, a wife, my dream job( dont even get paid much but i love it, make alot of $ investing and trad8ng to supplement income)

Just wish my dad could see me now, without his approval i feel hollow. I fight every fight for him, people think i cry because im over come with joy when i win, but i am just sad because he isnt there. I cry alot thinking about it. The only thing keeping me from ending it is the hope i might talk to him after all is said and done and that i wouldnt want that to tarnish his pride in me in the afterlife, if there is one.

Thanks for asking

Not at all, you can find that girl you just got to take that chance when you find her. I can't tell you how many times I fucked up a possible gf by not making a move. Besides if you find a genuine girl she's not gonna want to fuck until she feels like she knows you and is comfortable with you. By then she won't care if yyour a virgin or not. Your gonna make it brah I believe in you

Lmao, why does your life sound like mine.
>Work
>School
>I want to kill myself
>Alone

Fuck me, I know vidya is one of my only enjoyments but I become to attached.. haven't played seriously in like a year.

>I finaly got my first gf couple months ago
> Turns out she had a realy slutty past
> She told me that im different to her
> Its been a week and she started acting wierd
> tfw When you finaly meet someone who meant so much to you but after all she turns out just to be a stranger
> Mfw im training abbs every fucking day now
> But hey fit we should be fucking positive everything wil be all right am i right?...

Same me, dont see any visual progress. Lifting for 6 months. Confidence went up a bit after hitting 1 pl8 ohp and 2pl8 bench, still 155 lbs 6'1 lanklet. My fucked up intestines prevents me from gaining weight and doctors dont know what is happening to me.

thanks man. I just hope I see her again.

fuck you're right. but she had headphones in. what's the proper way to do this?

How about a thumbs up?

If you point your finger at her , wink, then serious face and slowly smell your finger she will be putty in your hands

Fuck if I know, I'm anti social at the gym, maybe just a nod and a smile or a thumbs up if you caught her attention. I wouldnt of forced it but if you had the opportunity. You could of then offered her a spot or something.

>tfw when you think of what you should of done way after it happens

my friends....its a miracle to be alive

Give it a shot man, what've you got to lose? Congrats on landing the girl, that's what's important

Fuck, that's hard man. Instead of using your dad to bring you down you should use him to bring you up, think about how proud he would be if he saw you. You have money, A WIFE, and your dream job. You're fit, you are doing better than 99% of this people on this website, start acting like it. Keep your chin up, keep working hard, don't give up

I just feel like a lot of pressure to get out there and have sex and I'm torn about the idea. I feel like Tinder would be easy as fuck, but completely meaningless. All of my friends talk about getting laid, going out, and I just sit there and nod. Maybe getting laid will help my confidence and game with girls, maybe it'll just be a mistake that I regret when I find a girl I really love. It's hard right now yknow? College is tough

You should just talk to her, if you've been dating for a few months just be open about your concerns. Ask her why she's being weird, even if she breaks up with you it's not worth the stress of not knowing.

Good luck man, stay strong both literally and metaphorically

It is atleast a very interesting concept.

Getting back into it, Veeky Forums.

My virginity (mean this in a good way) and my pride over getting attached to someone who doesn't want anything more than a smash and dash.

But I get what you're saying and will definitely go through with it.

i was a 23 year old kissless virgin until i got laid off tinder a few months ago. and i'm a skinnyfat manlet pajeet. you can do it user, i believe in you.

I was in the exact same situation wether I should wait for the 1 or just fuck to get it over with. Like I said earlier I wasn't really trying i just got really drunk and this girl was mirn cause I was the only Veeky Forums guy there. Kinda felt bad for have a rando being my first but at the same time it was kinda like a weight being lift cause I wasn't labeling my self as a virgin any more so I had a slight confidence boost. Do I regret it no... But I'm not sure if I would do it again...

Yea, i just miss my dad i guess. He was pretty special. Life is a weird thing. Kinda feels good to talk about, i dont talk about these things.

Fucking feels threads and gym dr phils got me acting like a bitch, god damnit.

Im depressed.
In Keto i can keep diet on and on and dont suffer.
Now im back to carbs and i cant eat clean all the time munchies here, munchies there.
Fml.

i'm the guy from and i also wanted initially to lose my virginity to someone special but decided to just say fuck it and get it over with. desu i don't regret it at all. i'm glad i no longer have that label on me, and it was quite a big confidence boost too.

Got the same prob body
All this girls want only to fuck or be abused
I mean its fucking gay for me to not like it but i realy want to have a serious relationship
Sick of this lonely nights training myself not to care

Also, as far as women situ bro. Live your life and focus on you. When you focus on yourself women take notice. There used to be alpha threads on fit, they preached the following

Ignore women
Improve self
Aquire money
Results

Thats how i managed to progress my life in the right direction. Dont neglect social life, but dont focus on pussy, it will come.

why not try a more balanced IIFYM style diet? giving myself allowance every now and then to eat some junk food has kept the munchies at bay

I do think I can do it, but haven't decided I would want to

So would you say the weight off your chest feels better than the regret of not waiting for someone you love? Or if you could go back would you stop yourself

Hey man, feels threads are good, let it all hang out your anonymous here. I started this weekend feeling the worst I've felt in months, but I've been sorta floating around feels threads and I feel a lot better now. Nice to know there's other guys I can share this stuff with and wont be judged

Don't you think it's kinda funny how the roles have reversed? Like I feel like 30 years ago all the guys wanted to do was fuck and leave, while the girls wanted something more special. Now the girls just want to fuck and the guys want something meaningful.

Fit used to be great, we need to bring courage wolf back

I can be pretty soft when it comes to feels, feeling like she really doesn't like me makes me feel terrible.

No I would of let myself go through with it honestly, maybe take back the level of drunk a tad. I do like that it just kinda happened too, like when I was trying to lose it, I couldn't get laid but when I said fuck it I'm just gona get drunk and have fun with my bros it happens lol. She wasn't bad either thank God lol

> be manlet autist
> miserable whole life
> finally get gf
> super cool and cute, solid 7
> in bed together for the first time
> making out naked, full body contact
> dick won't get hard

She's super cool about it and said we'll keep trying and it's probably stress, but I feel so fucking horrible. What's the point of living with limp dick

Like im not that fedora fag mlady kinda of guy
But i just want some feeels
Not only pussy
Tbh the whole sex thing was such a disappointment
Maybe its because of the porn
How porn has changed the view of sex

Things are getting tough bros. I just turned 22 last month and I’m still a loser.
>try college a few times, didn’t know what to go for and still don’t
>working at a grocery store unloading a truck, wearing me down
>no local friends, few from high school have all moved away and doing great things
>just work, lift and come home

I managed to finally move out of my parents place and support myself so I’m happy about that but it’s getting to the point that’s suicide isn’t even a scary thought anymore, it just seems like a logical conclusion, which in itself frightens me if I’m making sense. I’d like to get an education or skill but I don’t know what to do and I feel stuck. It’s just all so tiring.

Had the same thing body for first time
Its all because of stress or alchol
Just take a viarga or something

Chill, and do kegels

You just gotta get more comfortable with her, man. It happens, just be happy she's cool with it and work on it. Your dick will work eventually, bro. Blowjobs help.

>work with this hot fit Korean chick
>Works out everyday
>Often stretches around me
>Literally caught myself biting my lip one day stairing at her ass while she stretched her leg up on a desk
>Finally get the courage to ask her to go grab lunch one day
>Goes well
>Go out to lunch again next week
>Little awkward cause of me being on adderall this time
>Start to text her
>She doesn't really respond, like ever
>Realise that I asked her for her number 2 years prior, no way she remembers
>Sudden fear and angst that she thinks I went to our work directory to grab her personnel phone number
Now I can't tell if shes only talking to me cause we work together or she is into me.
This is a fresh hell I was not prepared for. I just wanted a fit Asian chick to lift with and now all I have is sphaghetti.

Just say fuck it and move to a bigger city
Or other country
Try going out more there is where people meet people

Considered the military? If you're in the U.S. it gets you a good chunk of college paid for if not all unless you're going for a Masters. It might not help you find what you like, but definitely let you find what you don't which helps too. The camaraderie is a bonus if you can hold back the sperg.

Heating chicken pot pie.
Gonna get real damn high.
Dragon Ball Fighter

Well I’m pretty much over it emotionally but here’s the story..

>had crush on girl in HS
>never talked to each other
>she dissapears that year
>10 years later our paths cross again
>can tell she likes me
>her friend tries to get us to talk
>I get awkward because I know exactly what’s going on
>girls haven’t been this forward since high school
>standoffish toward her out of fear
>I finally get over it and start talking to her again
>we get more comfortable around each other
>laugh together and get along nicely
>start developing feelings for her
>decide to ask her out once semester ends
>add on her Facebook, she adds me on Instagram shortly after
>she initiates conversation
>we talk a lot but she randomly ignores and re engages convo
>around two weeks go by
>she’s gone cold
>when I finally ask her out she agrees and then ignores me once again
>that was a month ago now

Learn from me. Don’t fucking wait. If things are going good between you and a girl ask her RIGHT AWAY or the opportunity will pass and it will hurt like a mother fucker.

It’s amazing how the ones who like you the most can go the coldest on you..

Literally tell her that you are into fitness, and thought she would be cool to lift with.

>Dropped 40lbs in 5 months
>Currently 245lbs on the road to 200lbs

No mires yet, but I'm progressing

Bumble girl invited me to her house tonight for 2nd date. Kinda nervous because I actually kind of like this girl and think she's dateable. I almost hope she doesn't let me fuck.

>Going to her house on a 2nd date
She wants to fuck, go for it bro.

I'm about to go for a run to get some energy out and to distract myself from the loneliness of another Saturday night in front of a computer screen. A loser's life is so boring.

How about a few (you)s for when I get back?

I mean I am a red blooded male but I would lose respect for her I think. I just turned 30 so maybe I'm just putting her on a pedestal because I'm looking for wife material.

Well I guess, we did get drunk and I was nervous as fuck. Still, I felt sick in my stomach since that happened, like I got my heart broken. Fucking traumatizing.

I have a doctors appointment on Monday, maybe he'll give me something.

Drink can fuck up dick.

Then again it helps with stress and anxiety.

Jesus it's so fucked up, when I was younger this erectile dysfunction thing sounded like science fiction, like it was impossible, I'd get hard from seeing a nice looking watermelon. Now I'm 28 and I'm limp making out with a naked, beautiful girl. Fuck this shit.