Chancoin General (4CHN coin) Join our discord channel

>What is Chancoin (4CHN)
Chancoin is a community driven digital currency made for imageboards, discord and edgy internet communities across the web, that integrates tipping, gaming and lots of other fancy features. Check out for more here: chancoin.org/

github.com/chancoin-core/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension

>The tipping extentions for Chrome and Firefox
Chrome : github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.crx
Firefox : github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.xpi

>Wallet
github.com/chancoin-core/chancoin/releases/tag/v1.1.3

>Discord
discord.gg/wCA5wN5

>Markets
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=4CHN_BTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=4CHN_BTC
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_4CHN/

>How do I earn free coins?
Just reply to this thread with "Chancoin wallet address" in your name field. You can also contribute to the project, just join the Discord. Or you can be a great Veeky Forums contributor - give solid advice, post epic maymay and get tipped by fellow Chancoiners!

>Follow us on Twitter!
twitter.com/chancoindev

>JS/Ruby/C/C++ developers are welcome in our core dev team!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want 100000 but I don't want to pay market price because we all know that, with that price, it has been pumped by the one or two guys from the slack chat.
Let me know if you want some steam game or some shit.

already a thread here

At least CC doesn't wreck me.

this is chancoin

pump and dumb rubbish

you're a silly one

Can I mine this shit?

at least once in every thread gossamer has to roleplay as an interested biztard

"can i mine this?"
"what exchange can i get this on?"
"whoa..how does this work?
"unironically just bought some!"

dude.. lol stop, no one wants to fucking tip on Veeky Forums, except
A) russian bagholders in the discord
B) bagholders, russian, in your discord

Gimmie chan

People who want to see more quality content want Chancoin tipping to become a norm here. Not only it can act as anonymous ID to see who speaks more truth, but it can also earn you a living. Chancoin will encourage people to post lenghtier, more objective, helpful, experienceful, thoughtful content because you can get tipped. I have tipped great content creatorsnwith Chancoin wallet addresses in their "name" field who post in different threads.

Maybe you see it as a treat because you like to play in the poo. I am sure you are Andy who is madnfor being kicked out of the project for you had scammy intentions.

>#4CHNallday

#4CHNsquad

>WAAAAHH other people are having fun and I hate it! I'm gonna shit up their thread with my pajeet rage that'll show them!!

he is working HARD on the coin, every day, not wasting a single moment in discord. just improving the coin and bringing new features all the time.

have you guys tried the dark gravity well update yet? the coin is super fast now. also the stenographic tipping is AMAZING!

What a loose cunt

The coin is a few months old and has probably made more services and features than 80% of the coin projects you have invested in. Chancoin is soon going from 0.08 to 0.15 version with the new Cloverhash algorithm.

Join thr Discord and literate yourself with the latest works.

You must be a homo for saving man's pictures on your computer. But I must admit, that beard is outstanding.

#4CHNallday

this is the coin

>made more services
sounds great! just talked to 100k gossamer alts

remember milocoin?
lmao

We will never get tired of mooning, fellas.

4 Chan, 8 Chan, 2 Chan tipping, Blackjack, Dice, Wheel, Stenographic tipping incoming. Chancoin is started to be accepted as a tipping currency among Twitch streamers.

4CHN BOOSTER

discord.gg/

#4CHNallday

Here is the Discord address. 4Chn seem to be filtering Discord now.

kV5gQZK

I posted twice in some previous threads and started getting regular tips, I have like 14 chn right now kek. Is that normal?

I'm on the discord but I never posted any addresses there so it can't be random tipping, unless someone went through the threads on an archive to repeatedly tip

I dont see your Chancoin address in your name field, what a shame.

Gibs me my freebies

I want my coinz

Phoneposting right now.

we are going to moon
and we are going to MOON
and they'll say please please
its too much mooning
and I'll say NO ITS NOT
WE NEED TO MOON MOOOORE

make me rich

please give me tips

Pajeet coin intended to scam newfags because its le ebin Veeky Forums coin

Y'all aint been giving me chan last few threads

I do love free shit

LOVE THE CHANCOIN, DO YOUR KEGELS OP. MAY CHANCOIN BEAT NEO FOR FALSE PROMISES. KEK.

send over the good stuff lads

Honestly, this could be the most pajeetie coin ever. If it gets adopted by the chinks over at 2ch, the ruskies over at their chan or the other spergs over in 8ch,... That would give thid coin some legit value. Which is more than what 99% of alt coins can claim.

So, basically, get it while its cheap, fags.

I want moreeee

Excuse me can a kind user give me some directions how to get here?

gibs

NGR is the only true and honest chan coin.

no

Thankx boyz

We are going to be rich

willing to do naughty things for more chan

Rudeposter

pls baws gib me da coinz

obligatory

just a poor boi tryna find his way in dis wurl

How high is this shit going?

all is for something lets find out

Are you a girl? Draw Chancoin logo on tits and you will sury get lots of tips for more.