what dog breed is this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=95tFR3UFj9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=8PYKOo_jgJo
youtube.com/watch?v=Ix10WjQ9ycc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm sorry son but your dog has down syndrome

Looks like isley

Honestly not 100% sure but I think squatting but it could have also very well have been from benching (meme arch) or deadlifting

already the retards with shit lifts and nothing to contribute are embarrassing themselves. fuck off and kys.

youtube.com/watch?v=95tFR3UFj9Q

anybody using this?

I love /plg/

I hate life

I hate my decision to ever come to this website

>trying to transplant /an/ memes

You know how dumb you look?

oh no that anonymous poster looks so foolish his foolishness surely won't ever be forgotten

>always deadlifted with mixed grip
>the trap on my left side( underhand side) is larger and the shoulder looks higher than my right one

Fuck bros what do I do

hook grip

>mixed grip

hahaha cuck bitch

Hook grip

Should i focus on dumbbells or stick with barbelll for chest hypertrophy?

Hook grip or straps

Barbells give you round pecs dumbbells give you square pecs and doing both give you triangle pecs

Thoughts on my squat routine? The number in the weight is the rm%, and i would be adding 5 lbs a week or more depending in the friday amrap

You could use hook grip, you could use straps, or you could start alternating which hand is supinated.

Whichever one hits your chest better. I like dumbbells for chest work, but it's personal preference.

I feel a big poopy coming

Learned to use my ass in squats.I squeeze them hard when coming up and my body stays more upright. Am I doing it right?

Learned to use my ass in squats.I squeeze them hard when coming up and my body stays more upright. Am I doing it right?

I did the same thing, so I'm gonna say yes.

l^^^^^^^^^^^^l
l"""""\___/"""""l
l(0 )(.__.)( 0)l
l(—______—)l
l___________l
\___//_\\___/
........\_/.......
......./_\........
........\_/.......
......./_\........
........\./.......

I did the same thing, so I'm gonna say yes.

I have come to make one post - a post of truth that all true powerlifters know deep inside. If you disagree I’ve got bad news cuck.

>sumo is for fags
It’s true. The only true comparison I can make is if a man trained to an elite level, became a tranny, and won awards he’d have no chance of winning as a man as a woman . Yes, it’s legit.

But you a fag bro. That award is tarnished with faggotry.

>arch pressing isn’t a bench press
Have to contort your body like your mother contorted her drilled out old salami pipe onto my 4 inch slanger? Sorry, but you’re a faggot. Powerlifting is called “power” lifting for a reason. A full rom bench demonstrates immense upper body power.

I demonstrate more power than displayed in a two inch arch press through my anus after Taco Bell. Give it its own category names “arch press pussies” so true lifters aren’t tarnished by your faggotry.

>IPF
It’s a demonstrable, well known, widely researched fact that all IPF lifters and fans are incurable cucks whom suffer from clinical retardation.

These stupid, smug, dyel mother fuckers really believe that their IPF idols are natty genetic freaks, instead of the unnatty, generic sted heads they really are. IPF holds back powerlifting. If you support it, you’re cancer.

Signed, a true Veeky Forumsizen

I have come to make one post - a post of truth that all true powerlifters know deep inside. If you disagree I’ve got bad news cuck.

>sumo is for fags
It’s true. The only true comparison I can make is if a man trained to an elite level, became a tranny, and won awards he’d have no chance of winning as a man as a woman . Yes, it’s legit.

But you a fag bro. That award is tarnished with faggotry.

>arch pressing isn’t a bench press
Have to contort your body like your mother contorted her drilled out old salami pipe onto my 4 inch slanger? Sorry, but you’re a faggot. Powerlifting is called “power” lifting for a reason. A full rom bench demonstrates immense upper body power.

I demonstrate more power than displayed in a two inch arch press through my anus after Taco Bell. Give it its own category names “arch press pussies” so true lifters aren’t tarnished by your faggotry.

>IPF
It’s a demonstrable, well known, widely researched fact that all IPF lifters and fans are incurable cucks whom suffer from clinical retardation.

These stupid, smug, dyel mother fuckers really believe that their IPF idols are natty genetic freaks, instead of the unnatty, generic sted heads they really are. IPF holds back powerlifting. If you support it, you’re cancer.

Signed, a true Veeky Forumsizen

I don't post in these threads, or powerlift, but I want you all to know that you are wrong and dumb. and ugly.

three projections in one post. wow

Livia..

How do you know people use PEDs in ipf?

youtube.com/watch?v=8PYKOo_jgJo

This is going to sound weird but can I ask you for power clean advice?

ok what problems do you have

To summarise, I have been plateaued at 2pl8 well over a year now, pretty much bang on that number, add 2.5kg and immediately I can no longer seem to get the bar high enough to rack it.

I understand the basic principles but I do the lift so frequently I don't believe I have exceptional or even moderate form, I think I muscle most of it up.

My question is how should I go about learning good power clean form? Should I really practise with an empty bar for 100 reps? Should I do more working sets?

I found when trying 5x3 I got easily fatigued and often couldn't rack it anymore after the 3rd or 4th set.

I haven't given it much thought on what to do, so thought I'd ask you as plg is dead anyway

As far as accessories go the ONLY accessory I can think of to help with that is muscle cleans and even that is a stretch

muscle cleans might help reinforce the movements required for the third pull of the clean and if done heavy enough the speed of your turnover can improve some

As far as programming goes I'd say stick in the 60-80% range for the most part because you can do the bar perfect all you want but if your form degrades when you have weight thats no good, repetition of correct movement patterns is what makes you better at clean or snatch

triples are only worth doing if you do the all the same for the most part

you would be better off doing more sets of singles or doubles if your form degrades heavily and you start doing them really shitty

now I don't know if you know the general cues but I can go through them cause why not

your starting position should include the bar over your midfoot with the weight shifted twoards your balls of your feet and the shoulders over the bar, your hips should be slightly higher than your knees. As you initiate the first pull your weight should shift back twoards your heels and your shins should become vertical as the bar passes it, hips rising the same time as the shoulders and the shoulders still staying over the bar. After you pass your knees you want to shift the weight back thinking about sweeping it up your legs and into your power position, in your power position(as we tech it as of this year) your torso is slightly bent over but near vertical your legs are bent just slightly as if you were about to do a box jump and the bar is high up on your legs. As you initiate the third pull you VIOLENTLY drive through your legs, extending and driving through the floor as a result your ankles and hips will extend as well but the drive comes from the legs extending not a hip slam, this is to ensure the bar is displaced vertically and not in an arch if you were to slam it with your hips.

(cont)

The vertical bar path is conducive to maximal displacement and thus allowing you to catch high as possible with that weight, if it were arched in path a lot of the vertical altitude would be lost and you wouldn't be able to catch it in a power clean as easy. After the extension in the third pull you want to allow your arms to track up with the barbell feeling as if you pull yourself under the bar, making contact with the barbell and riding down to at the most parallel squat. Don't beat the bar down as it will crash on you and likely make you miss the lift, flow with it and make contact and ride with it.

that's about it as far as instructions go

>be me
>200kg squat September last year
>Smolov program
>240kg squat in November
>Injure leg in December
>Get back to squatting start of January to compete in February
>200kg squat because my legs have done nothing for a month or so
>Be /fraud/ since august
>Start running smolov jr in wraps, climbing minimum 5kg every set, 10kg for the 4x9 day, last set is balls to the wall, put whatever weight on and go for it. If target reps aren't hit, Do a set of the remaining reps to make up for them.
>10x3 ends up being 45kg+ above starting weight for that workout
>3 weeks ago my unwrapped squat was a shaky 200
>Test my 1rm 2 days after my last smolov workout
>Clean 260kg in wraps, probably could have gone higher.

It cost me my soul but I've done it guys. I can start tapering now.

I like MA most
he doesn't shit up threads and posts apus
I feel like we would get along

>It cost me my soul

I'll say. Knee wraps are for pussies.

I know, but this fed uses them so I'd be handicapping myself if I didn't.

Who here conjugate method?

It seems
>fun

youtube.com/watch?v=Ix10WjQ9ycc

>sumo
>mixed grip

>finally got 200kg DL
>squat still lagging behind at 135kg
JUST

looked like he had a burgerking hat on in the thumbnail

I don't know anything about sumo buy my wife pulls it. Why is mixed grip a bad thing for sumo? Pls respond

That's pretty fucking cool brah, but just realise your connective tissues and joint structures simply cannot strengthen as fast as your prime movers, your body can move the weight, but the small parts may not he able to tolerate it. it's one of the reasons why you almost never see catastrophic pec, knee and ham/quad injuries in natty lifters but very often with enhanced lifters

Just saying to be careful friend

>I don't know anything about sumo buy my wife pulls it.
are you Austin Baraki, MD?

If those are your numbers then your form is shit for both of them. You're a cheater. Squat more

>used to squat 240kg natty no wraps
>needs to use roids and kneewraps to put 20kg on his squat
>smolov
biggest brainlet ive seen in a while

Mixed grip is shit. Learn hook grip and pull with straps in the meantime. If you have ever seen somebody completely tear off their bicep you wouldn't use it anymore too

Fell asleep and was unable to thank you. Tyvm!

You missed the bit where I fucked up my leg and it dropped to 200, as tested 3 weeks ago.

Yea, I could definitely feel shit going wrong man. Risk v reward, it turned out ok this time, but I'm pretty I don't think I'll do it again any time soon.

getting back to where you were is easier than the first time, you just pussied out and took the easy route

Catback isn't cheating though. It's shit form but it's not cheating.

Reminder to ____ powerlifting

love

STOP

How do you know people youse pdes. On icf

Your wife pulls me. Xd

Someone should get varg into powerlifting.

My nigger. It was a trick question and this is the answer

Since you're the only here that really wants powerlifting to kick off as a sport.
What do you think of a 374 wilker trying to do 2-3 meets in the next 10-11 months, am I being too stupid since i'm limiting my strength building phases.

You should mix up which side is your underhand grip.

>374 wilker trying to do 2-3 meets
>374 wilks
whats the point youre not gonna win anything just do 1 and get strong

Anyone at IDFPA single lifts?

>Cheating on DL

>your form is shit for both of them
>one is higher than the other
The state of /plg/

DFPA

Lol

Competing frequently is key for your development as a competitor and allows you to keep each training cycle focused. I try to do 4 competitions a year.

Incidentally, I spoke to Owen Hubbard last weekend and he said he tries to compete every 3-4 months. I think if he's doing it, we're doing something right.

Don't listen to , those types don't understand sport as an objective.

This.

xDFPA is still a lolfed.

Cheers lad, I'm just going by the Oly guys I train with they definitely do way more than the current wisdom of "compete once a year bro"

I'd only not compete if I was injured.

And most of the time I still competed anyway.

>those types don't understand sport as an objective.
explain why its a bad mentality

The aim of sport is to compete at the highest level you can.

You can't do that on one local competition a year.

Is ketchup garagebro approved?

ketchup tastes like shit

>I love MagOrt. Not sure how much of it is confounded by me switching to sumo, but I've gone from a top single at 345 to 325x4 in 3 weeks. This is also after my (conventional) deadlift had stalled for almost 6 months
kek

yes im the gde quote guy

>gde quote guy
who?

>345 deadlift
>stalled for 6 months
holy fuck

My lifts are shit (B/S/D 90/120/140 kg). I'm 1,82m and 84 kg. What program should I use to progress quickly?

>What program
Program doesnt matter as much as eating and sleeping does.

>ketchup on pulled pork

Bulgarian Light. If you progress rapidly considered yourself a lucky one. If you get injured, still consider yourself a lucky one because you now know this is not a sport for you. If you progress slowly, do Smolov for deadlift.

eat more and sleep better.

>who?
Exactly

>Sheiko bros:

>Anyone else hates de 1(x2) + 1/2(x2) Deadlift? It is by far the DL variation I hate the most. Anyone swap these for other variation? Or just suck it up and do them? lol

>What are the main benefits of doing them?
why do people still brainlessly follow a program in this day and age with allt he meme info about programming im baffled

>6 months
>345 stall
For once this meme is legit. Pls be in kg.

I refuse to do this years British because its at bodypower, by extension i see no point doing a qualifier

Theres another minimum wilks comp later in the year ive got my eye on that

yeds

nah that guy listed his stats in lbs

funny thing is he had to switch to sumo to make a rep PR lmao

Read the SS chapter on how to do it. Watch Ripps videos.

Yes, practice with the bar only or with 5kilo plates if that is easy enough for you. Lots and lots of practice, record each set, watch it afterwards and see what the misstake was, try to fix the mistake in the next set, repeat until you can do them right

Where are all those good links Trappy used to post in these threads?

>trappy
>good links
That never happened

he just needs to get stronger

What's wrong with body power?

Apart from expos being a horrible atmosphere to compete at.

Everybody is on roids