For you naturally good looking Veeky Forums brahs

How do women treat you?

Great at first and I get to watch it cool off every time as they start to perceive the autism

>implying it's possible to be unnaturally good-looking

surgery

probably better if i loved myself... i have been ugly and have been pretty in my life (based off of my own perception, as well as MULTIPLE (8+) close friends telling me so.)

Honestly, it's night and day. That is what makes it so disheartening. When people are nice to me now that i am pretty, it is never genuine. Women are super nice until you show them attention. Then they just want to walk away. I notice women (at gym) now days will linger around me and wait for me to show them attention. Nothing serious tho, once i get their numbers or something they don't ever text me first or anything.

surgeryceling literally does not work you retard, always leads to a disproportionate or otherwise unrealistic appearance. Chads are born and can never be made.

lol same, literally every girl i get close to comments about how I talk with a "weird" vernacular or say odd things

This.

Everybody on Veeky Forums is obsessed with looks, height and gains, but a bad personality can make your life hell.

By the time men are 60, their faces and bodies are all about the same as each other, but if you have a shitty personality you will be lonely your entire life up until you die. Personality screws you over the hardest. Truly hell on earth.

Apparently a lot of people find me attractive, but are intimidated by me at the same time. I hear I look pissed off a lot. I get a lot of people telling me that so and so thinks I’m attractive but unapproachable. It’s a weird feel.

> I talk with a "weird" vernacular

This is bait right?

Touchy. Very touchy. Also very giggly. Honetsly the most stereotypical shit, hair twirling, laughing at not funny shit.

You just witnessed his weird vernacular right there, guy

Same but I'm fucking crazy instead of autistic

is it possible to get someone like this if your a buff manlet?

That type of person barely exists in general

Stop having faggot tastes

>dwarf wants an elf
you'd look silly together

the dwarf in your pic is rather good looking and masculine. he probably makes her bend down to his level .

in uni, i see a few short guy tall girl couples

GRIFFITH!!!

They treat me well because I treat them like normal human beings. I’m 5’5” and 250 pounds, I’m nowhere near an alpha body type. I’m a broke college student too. But I still have had a hot gf for over a year. Most girls I come into contact with treat me like a friend because I treat them like a regular friend and I’m not a fuckin weirdo that has to tell everyone how nice I am all the time. Because if you’re actually a nice person, you shouldn’t have to remind people that you’re nice.

Are all you naturally handsome fit brahs over 6 feet? I'm kind of concerned, the memes are getting into my head

OP was asking this question about good looking Veeky Forums people. Not obese goblins

you can be a manlet and be handsome, its just more common for people who are not neotenous to have fully developed, progressive faces and skull types. short people tend to be degenerated types

Same here. Love watching them walk by and smile with a flick of their hair only for me to be thinking "oh god shes looking at me, right at me, what do I do?! ok calm down and just look directly straight ahead you got this" only to realize she is now aware of how awkward I am.

only chad gets his SSN literally tattooed on his arm, duh

No, the memes are exaggerated. height helps but its just one small aspect. Im a great looking guy with a 9/10 body, my friend took a girl from me once (not my GF, just someone i was hanging with) he is less attractive and short as hell. But he was confident fun and good at dancing. Nobody has everything. live your life and dont be crazy. your gonna win some and loose some

Literally me in my late teens. I’ve since gained a more sarcastic look instead. Thing is I’m genuinely neutral, or even content most of the time. It’s just my damn face.
I have a “warm” personality and like people so most of them realize all this the moment they actually interact with me. I just snap into a cheerful expression.

Back before I got fat, I was around a 9.5/10 chad. Even in HS I was benching 2.5 plates, always filling out my shirts.

Effects on girls that I've noticed:
>giggly
>begin fixing their hair or curling it, if it's the latter I use it as a indication that they are easier
>certain girls, ones I've noticed who are generally shorter, will attempt to find any reason they could to touch me and feel my abs/arms/ass
>will stare at you from across the room, until you look back, denoting their insecurity, which means they are easier
>cannot properly maintain eye contact when talking to you
>stutters more than normally

It was a fine life, then I went bald at 18 and got fat afterwards.

>mfw this post hits home

How do I overcome this?

The second paragraph is literally me

The most important part is acting friendly upon meeting people. First impressions are everything, and acting like you give a shit about the others make them feel like they can trust you, even if that's not the case at all.

I'm a sociopath

I used to be fat and now that I'm Veeky Forums I will admit that my guilty pleasure is that I occasionally dress up really nicely and stroll around the downtown core of my city just to collect mires from girls. It will never not feel good.

Practice. Talk to girls like you DON'T want to fuck them, talk to them about normal shit, be interesting, be funny if you can. IME if you can make her giggle, you can make her scream.

yeah here's the deal

I can't be interesting if I tried or funny for that regard

hell, normally I don't even talk to anyone because I got shit all to say and because I don't want to bother anybody else

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Male resting bitchface. I suffer this too wow

Haha yes!

Tatted up. Got jewelry on and fresh ass clothes. Caught bitches mirin earlier every time I looked up, plus my body is built for muscle, still DYEL tho. On a side note every bitch I meet usually is complete garbage and I won’t sacrifice personality for looks so looking good is kinda useless

Amazing, for half a year, then the relationships go down hill, they start resenting me, I panic, drive them away. Going on 9th girlfriend so far and hate myself. I've never been in a relationship on valentines day.

They always go to shit right before christmas.

WTF DO I DO

Same as fuck! I’m the guy above you. It seems I always get a girl right after my bday (so no bday sex in April) then we usually last till October/November so no Christmas presents and no valentines or New Years kiss. It’s fucking bullshit. I’ve had 2 relationships actually last longer than a year and the holidays weren’t even memorable

The last three relationships I've started have started on march 22nd, day before my birthday. wtf

I have a lot of childhood issues though, which has given me severe attachment issues, etc.

Probably the main reason my relationships are so unhealthy.

Destined to be lonely breh.
At least my motorbike and weights can't leave me.

I used to have a lot of attachment issues and jealousy. Being a reputable drug dealer with a tendency not to give a fuck about anything really helped solving those issues

Back when I had a social life, great. Every social event quickly turned into a courting ritual and the vast majority were positive.
The downside is I was such a narcissist that I had no discipline whatsoever and failed at keeping a solid routine for 10 FUCKING YEARS

Now that I'm uglier, my lifts are progressing well. I wish I'd got here sooner.

jesus christ this is me. I'm so fucking lonely bros. do your face muscles uncontrollably twitch when you're super uncomfortable?

I kinda value my life.

Literally this

Everybody got a different journey I’m not telling you to copy mine

i'm asian so I never get any women. we also can't be good looking like you whites

>DWARFED

Its a well known fact that elves are being cucked by dwarfs. Why do you think they are so mad at them all the time?

Autistic with decent looks here

If you have good looks you don't need to try too hard. Just act relaxed, be friendly, smile at them. The smile can really up the mood of some people.

I don't talk too much about myself. They would prefer someone who makes them feel like they're interesting to talk. So I usually try to make them talk about what they have to say and comment over that.

That's what works for me at least

I get away with everything. I fucked a qt last night, she even told me those exact words when I dissed her (as a joke).

What else? Girls turning their heads on you, fiddling with their hair, flirting with you all the time. Its like walking into a club knowing that you could pull anyone.

And the more girls that want you, the more girls want you.

KEK

I fap like a mad man every day so when I talk to girls I have zero interest in sex

Then after they like you invite them back to yours and abstain from fapping. You'll be absolutely fucking blue balled and just what they want.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you're not that good looking. The better your looks are, the better your personality is to women.

i've noticed that chicks giggle at all my jokes, even the shittiest ones. Even at things that weren't even jokes in the first place

FPBP, I've had lots of girls flirt with me because I'm handsome then lose interest when they realise I'm a weirdo, good looks open the door but you need social skills to walk through it

Never been fat, but I do dress with precisely 0 fucks about 90% of the time. Mires are fun when I feel like showing off tho.

No, that's just you being you. Quit licking the fucking imperial boots, you autist garbage.

>chad virgin: the post

Girls and women have never really treated me bad. I sometimes get called hot out of the blue and oftentimes they initiate the conversation with me, all this despite the fact that I'm 5'9. I'm also a pretty approachable person, I'm a genuinely nice dude.

>Things that weren't even jokes in the first place
Thats so fucking annoying dude, I know what you mean.

You can literally say anything and get away with it, because she assumes the best about you based on your appearance and charm. When girls become like this they become easy and I just kinda lose interest, because I like having to put effort into it.

If your gf exists she is not hot. I guarantee it.

This, I'm a complete goofball and every one of my friends knows it, but I've had quite a few of them comment on how they thought I looked very serious and unapproachable before they got to know me better.