Redpill me on SS plz

Redpill me on SS plz

Good to gain strength shit for aesthetics.

What does Rif Raf have to do with this?

My Gawd ;^) he's HAAAAWWWT

wtf is going on here

OH SHIT
QUADFEED

What you should do until you reach intermediate level on half your core lifts.

How do you starting strength fags expect people to make any progress with such shit volume and frequency. I'd recommend some upper lower split for a beginner with way more volume

why is this ugly halfnigger getting posted here so much?

>3 days a week
>shit frequency

they expect to make progress because it's the best amount volume and frequency proven by various studeis to get the best results.

nigga that's Lil Pump

Pretty chill guys. Apparently they were praised as the best warriors in WW2 by both sides.

novices don't need volume to progress. if you can add 5lbs. a session to your compound lifts, that's an insane amount of progress in just a few months - faster gains than you'll ever have again in your lifting career. dumbass.

I don't know a single person outside of the internet who actually make progress on linear progression. they stall out at like 125 bench seriously

>Lil Pump
Is that a euphemism?

What starting program IS good for aesthetics?

Any program with high volume and progressive overload

>What did he mean by this
Quads of confusion

Pretty good, just remember that it's a beginner program only AND don't forget to add in a few accessories lifts with all the other lifts or else you will end up like >pic related

Please don't post this faggots face. He raped and recorded a 13 yr old. I honestly thought he might be playing a character at first but no he is an actual degenerate.

>He raped and recorded a 13 yr old.
C-can I get the link? To send to the FBI, ofc.

hes already been prosecuted for it

fwark he makes my pussy so fukin wet! he is so fukin sexy! :)

Then they didn't do the program right.
They probably got fuckarounditis and started adding stupid accesories instead of just chins and hypers like Rippletits says. You can do LP up to 2 plate bench easily.

Accessory lifts when you're a beginner are pointless unless you're fixing a pre-existing issue. They make so much progress from anything anyway.

I made it to 300 squat before I stalled. They probably weren't eating enough.

NIGGAS IFFY UH
BLIKY GOT THE THE STIFFY UH

Why did this need to be said this far down?

thank u

Based but also

NIGGAS RUNNIN OUT THEIR MOUTH BUT THEY NEVER POP OUT
I GOT THE DROP ON YO SPOT EVERYBODY WATCH OUT
ALL MY NIGGAS ON 50 SO YOU KNOW WE HOPPED OUT
MOBBED OUT, OPS OUT, WE GON SHOW YOU WHAT WE ABOUT

danke schön

SS is unironically a great program to get strong fast, just add in some accessory work and you're golden.

the 13 year old looked old as fuck tbf and he was 17

Stupid powerlifting garbage. I starting program and an advanced program don't have to be any different. Although a real starting program is not something you can get from internet. You need to be assessed for your posture and that needs to be corrected before starting anything else. But who does that.. nobody. Just "hey I've injured myself and won't be training for a few months, will I lose any muscle". Hah.

>Stupid powerlifting garbage

it was designed for as a general strength program for athletes, its not even powerlifting specific (1:1 OHP to Bench ratio is not good).

No it’s takeshi69.

He is fully spic not a half nigger.

He's a 56%

Drum it holds fifty uh.

SS should take that fucking degenerate

I’m bouta rob a niggas shit take a niggas bitch.

No he’s 100% spic

FUUUUUUUUUUU

El Goblino....

GUCCI GANG

SS is goat if you fail to get to a 2 plate bench press in a couple of months on SS I don't know what to say to you.

what do you think spics are?
they are spano-native mongrels

1 do 5x5 or greyskull
2 start having good habits like eating clean & proper, and having at least 7.5 hours of sleep a night
3 spend time on understanding the compounds and other exercises through films and books
4 if you start hitting too many plateaus or get infinitely stuck on one, start adding more volume to your workout
5 once you are satisfied with your lifts and looks, cut to below 15-16%
6 congrats you made it

now I'd like to point out that 99,9% of people on this board failed to go past number 2

>shit for aesthetics

the SS are the most fashionable villains in history user

Pros:

Easy to follow
Proven results
Good linear progression

Cons:

Will gain some bodyfat
Progression cuts off after about 5 months

As for aesthetics, if you already look like shit no program in the world can make you look "good". SS at least is proven to make you stronger. If you can't be aesthetic then you might as well be strong.