Tfw thought i was Veeky Forums until i had to hold down and help the cops handcuff a agressive guy high on meth

>tfw thought i was Veeky Forums until i had to hold down and help the cops handcuff a agressive guy high on meth

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/radio/ondrugs/nazis-on-meth-army-vets-on-ecstasy-how-drugs-shape-warfare-1.4169892
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How'd you do

Veeky Forums =/= good at fighting or takedowns. There's a reason so many bouncers are as fat as a yak

You can punch guys like that all day and wont affect em, but if you choke them, 7 seconds they are unconscious......learn some brazilian juijitsu basics and you will never regret it

Eventually slammed him on the ground and after struggling we got his arms free, he felt zero pain.

No elbow locks or whatever worked.

>Brazilian jitjisu

You do know when someone is meth aggressive, it's a lot worse then someone that's not on meth?

When people are aggressive and high on such a deug they just want to kill you, they want to smash your head in with a sledge hammet.. it's basically like complete rage.

Your arm locks and shit won't work, they are also quite fast when high. They feel zero pain so it's your strength against someone that has no pain barrier so you will lose.

t. Straight edge D. A. R. E. fag

holy shit berserker armor is actually a drug

When I had my mental breakdown 5 cops tried to restrain me. I get hit in my abs with the tonfa/baton and I felt nothing. One of the pigs tried to choke me with that shit too, after realizing I was completely out of my mind I stopped the struggle and let them handcuff me

Op here, people like you are easy. I grab people like you and slam you on the ground as hard as i can and then put my entire 100kg weight on the back of your neck / chest knees first.

All this does not work on someone high on meth. They can rip a tendon and not feel it and still over power you.

That's why god made .45 ACP

The brain can survive without oxygen when you smoke meth

Your inaccurate description of meth actually sounds pretty awesome.

I read a story a while ago how a cop shot a black guy in the heart who was high on meth/pcp and he still went after him trying to fight.

>inaccurate

I dealt with many of them, my knowledge doesn't come from the show cops like where you get your info from.

So, it is a combat drug?

You claim that meth makes agressive people superhuman and cry about weightlifting not improving your ability to restrain people. Even if all of my knowledge came from cable tv I wouldn't be as fucking retarded as you are.

pretty sure I read a book in highschool about child soldiers in Africa. they would snort meth and have knife fights for training. legit just cut each other up and never felt a thing

>You claim that meth makes agressive

Incorrect

>superhuman

Incorrect, it removes the pain barrier thus unable to feel pain hence why they are so strong.

You're cleary an abosulte dumb cunt that's sheltered.

It was used in Germany by the Nazis.

Source: cbc.ca/radio/ondrugs/nazis-on-meth-army-vets-on-ecstasy-how-drugs-shape-warfare-1.4169892

They would then also die from infections or bleeding out.. very efficient to train that way. It is true though that African niglets soldiers will try to get high off pretty much everything.