/owg/ Olympic Weightlifting General

Noone even goes till the bump limit for any general anyways Edition

If you are new to weightlifting please read these first and check the other sources they link to before asking questions:
pastebin.com/1HgVcGam (embed)
pastebin.com/wCXeXfkk (embed)
chinfl.blogspotco.uk/2013/07/how-into-weightlifting.html
reddit.com/r/weightlifting/wiki/faq
iwf.net/doc/technical.pdf
coachpapayats.com/chinese-weightlifting-blog/

>The information that you are looking for is probably in the above links.
That includes routines, shoes, information on the lifts, etc. Check out the pastebins for literature or the reddit faq for general information.

Included in this youtube playlist are videos related to weightlifting which you may find useful or insightful:
youtube.com/channel/UCl3WCm2GfvLxvH877oJ1xEA/playlists

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=K8fUx2CqOH8
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nigger

Shouldint I deload it after every 4 week cycle for the Olympic weightlifting template ?

Panzer stop using Rebecca pics fot General, use cute anime girls lifting

anime is for people who are gay

-t. Based God

Ur mum

Yall why is she so cute

>this fat tub of shit is considered an """elite""" """olympic""" """weightlifter"""

this is the kind of garbage you bouncelifting fairies aspire towards? that's totally fucking embarrassing.. just... lmaoooooooooooo. no bump so this dog shit just sinks into the trash where it belongs.

If anyone responds to this post seriously I will be under your bed tonight

Cause she has a huge cock

>On the way to get my chicken
What did she mean by this?

You forgot to sage your bump.

Hey nice copy paste, go back to /plg/ faggot

I keep arm pulling like a retard you guys, do you guys have any tips for how to learn to just shrug and pull with your legs? It seems like I just go on autopilot when the bar reaches the crease of my hips and I forget basic stuff.

nowhere near as embarrassing as sarah robles is to the usaw
>tfw she's /fraud/ and still looks like this

I think Mattie has a shot in 2020 provided she keeps improving

>America

What a fucking joke

Disgusting crossfit whore

mattie should have been in 2016.
they retroactively changed the selection criteria for the women to make sure that the negress would get in based on a performance she already had done. that was for diversity points.
the superfatass category is the least competitive one internationally, and they violated their own rules to let /fraud/ robles compete after her ped suspension to make sure she'd have the requisite number of competitions prior.
it was all crap.
just as fake as having that somalinigger mohammedan selected for the fencing team, but because weightlifting is more quantitative, they had to play games to do it.

yeah she's a slut, but in terms of sinclair and potential longterm she's a better choice.
also, she's better from a marketing standpoint. i mean, if you want to recruit young teenage girls to the sport, do you send
>a) the nigger bitch with nappy hair who used to have uppity comments about wanting to be the first amerinigger to medal in weightlifting on her usaw profile
>b) the jabberwocky who outweighs all the men and is losing her hair because of her meds
>c) the still rather feminine-looking slut
???
the answer is obvious. neither the nigger nor the fatass are "aspirational" for young women.

Usaw is a joke, I say we made a new fed.

Power clean and press
Deadlift
Squat

I'm at the stage now where I really need a coach, my current gym doesn't have one except for a guy who turns up once a week at best, and my form is actually deteriorating with how infrequently I'm doing the classics :(

determined to stick this cycle out though, as it's a 4-day I'm doing tek stuff on my own

Why are these breads so fucking slow when I am awake and all the shit happens when I go to sleep? Are you all Amerikantsy?

I'm not
but yes most are

What are you then?

kiwi living in aus
lived in murka for a while tho

up up, QT. up up!

bump

doing god's work son

How come you niggers found this girl on IG?
She's from a small European country where if you're not a neighbor, you have no idea it exists.

She has won European youth wl champions or something. This is a weightlifting thread and people here follow these competitions.

koha is a famous wl, won bronze at wwc last year

posting adorable lifters

dont listen to their explanations, she got big because ATG did a little series with her ritvars and max lang last year

posting roiding crossfit chicks

I'm going to guess that's not actually 160

shit form but would still listen to her braps

Redpill me on chinese recovery magic

RICE

1. O.w.l. is a skill/technique sport.
1a. I'm close to 200 lbs, but a 150 8th grader could hit a baseball pitch further than me / high school female golfer drive distance.

2. She has massive thighs
3. Why would she use off-mass weights ?
4. Post your clean

>t. dude who sucks at owl

that retard in the back curling 55

at least she can outlift that tranny from new zealand

do a bunch of heavy high pulls from the hang position

I don't really understand your post, are you saying it's 160

Shes sponsored by a fuckin chicken company and gets paid to make shill posts lmfao

Ie why the has the ķekava sticker on her tights

Get a e-coach a lot of very reputable coaches within USAW do distance coaching

that's the best option, but my gym is stupid expensive already (35/week) and this is a casual hobby, not an investment

all of the above, plus they're all a bunch of thirsty motherfuckers who want to fuck the jewess
of course as mentioned above, usaw should be capitalizing on the thirst and trying to promote feminine lifters instead of niggers and wildebeasts

super low-dose test daily after workouts

not by a lot
she's also 10 years younger than the tranny
quite a bit larger than the tranny
she's also /fraud/ and has served suspension for peds

Does perfect form guarantee that you won't snap your shit?

more or less

Bump

B r e h s . . .

m.youtube.com/watch?v=K8fUx2CqOH8

Lol

Meh

>Hesburger
The ultimate bulking stop in finland + /balt/

no

>all time snatch PR at mock meet
>caught it in a really high power
>missed a clean and jerk PR cause my dip drive was a bit too fast and I beat the bar down leading to outfront jerk, almost there though

2018 lookin bright my dudes

How much do I need to snatch to make Rebeka my gf?

at the very minimum 1 more kg than her

you also have to speak Latvian fluently

and be jewish

Ko?

rebekah is a very jewish given name. isaac's wife. the jewish wedding ceremony is based off the accounts of isaac and rebekah's wedding.
koha is a version of cohen a surname used by jews who imagine themselves as being descended from the high priestly caste. other versions include coen, cohn, etc.

Its Latvian koch but ok

koch is another very common derivation of cohen and appears in almost all of the lolohoax databases of jewish surnames.
although, oddly, the koch brothers aren't jewish.
but given both rebekah and koha (which btw also appears in the hungarian lists of lolohoax victims) i'm gonna stick with "jewish" until proven different by a genealogy.

how long should training sessions be

bump

reminder if the bar doesn't pop this far off your shoulders at the top of a clean you are a GDE

latvia is a 2 day walk to Lithuania which used to have a large jewish population

used to lol

Lads, I had a good workout today.

Snatch + Hang Snatch - (92kg/2+1)4
Hang Snatch - 85/5 PR
Clean + Jerk - (115/3+1)4
Power Clean - 115/1 PR (for the lulz)
Clean - 125/1, 130/1, 140kg/1 training PR
Clean + Jerk - 100/1+5 PR
Front Squat - (120/3)7, 130/3
Clean Deadlift - 120/5, 130/5, 140/8

And then I did some bodybuilding.
Volume phase is working.

BW was 91.8kg as well.

How was all of your training recently?

Yo puedo habalr con Rebecca (;;; ustedes no tienen Chansa.

wew might as well push press it

wtf

cutest clean and jerk award

What kind of supplementary/bodybuilding work should I add to the catalyst starter program (or do in general)?
Currently considering bench press and chin ups, what else? What do I do for abs?

coach x 1

hello coach
What kind of supplementary work should I add on a beginner WL program if I want to maintain total body strength and enhance aesthetics?

DB bench, dips, pull-ups, press, rows, curls, triceps extensions should mostly cover aesthetics and general strength

thanks user
Why DB and not barbell bench?

Panzer, are you powerlifting or weightlifting these days or just shitposting in both generals?

DB is better (IMO) than barbell bench for aesthetics, and in my experience jacks up my shoulder mobility less. You can barbell bench if you'd like to, certainly.

he's just shitpostingxF from what I can tell

Are my power variations supposed to be more than my standard lifts?

No

can't wait for the day when the US 'used to' have a large jewish population in it
i think there are about 6 million jews here
funny number, that

testing

she will get popped for sarms before that like the rest of the talentless us lifters

How many times does a lifter have to get popped to get a lifetime ban? Just curious.

tu hermana

I like it

Or a super total fed.

Squat
Deadlift
Clean and jerk
Snatch
Press

How do I become a coach ?

you can check at the iwf website
iirc it's twice, but the second has to come after they were notified of the first violation, which is why ilya will be able to lift again and didn't get the lifetime ban
personally i'd prefer lifetime bans on first offense, gotta get medieval on these motherfuckers if we wanna get rid of /fraud/

she might blame it on "my boyfriend was juicing and i swallowed his cum and that's why i tested positive"
believe it or not a female us lifter used that excuse just last year

get a coaching cert from iwf or your country's affiliate
usaw has stuff on this on their website at teamusa.org

Who that thot

I’m seriously Considering buying some equipment so I can start training people at my home. No gym here wants me and I need exp to train people starting now, so when I move it won’t be so foreign to me if I do get picked up by a xfit gym.

Thump

That's why he's suggesting you do it.