MANLETS REJOICE

>light/brownskin

Can you say this?

No. It's racist.

>brothers
Rejoice for the friend zone?

This is a lie. The bar is actually 6'1 now. It's too easy for 5'11s to lie and say they're 6'0, so we moved the minimum up

females are notoriously bad at spacial reasoning, you think they can tell? might as well increase it to 6'5

>tfw 5'10 but 6'0 in my workboots which I wear 8 hours a day
heh, i'm 6'0 guys.

i wear stilts so i count too

Only non whites can say it

I'm 6'2 but tell everyone I'm 6'0 on the dot just to fuck with you manlets.

>18872▶
> (OP)
Yes you can say it

I've never been more glad to be 5'8 what a time to be alive fellow manlets

umm... no, sweetie

Haha. Will start doing this also. Am 6"2 aswell

brothers means black men

>Shit test detected

>Female puts "5'8 and over is fine"
>Male "I am 5'8".
>Female "Oh, you're not my type but good luck! :D"

Always lie about your height Veeky Forums.
Even if you're 5'5. Just say you're 6 foot.

>Even if you're 5'5. Just say you're 6 foot.

so you're telling me there's a chance?

I'm 6'3 and it feels great towering over manlets wearing boots to make themselves taller.

I've also noticed, the stronger I get, the more aggressive they attempt to act around me before I shut them down, overcompensation is a bitch.

you probably look dumb. not even kidding, people are scared of dumb people because they can do some fucked up shit anytime. my best mate is an athlete, 6'5 and genuinely a nice guy. no one is scared of him. if people get agressive around you, you probably look like an autist

This. I’m a jolly green giant but little people almost always start smack talking when I meet them.

I don’t want to fight, or play you in basketball.

>you probably look dumb. not even kidding, people are scared of dumb people because they can do some fucked up shit anytime. my best mate is an athlete, 6'5 and genuinely a nice guy. no one is scared of him. if people get agressive around you, you probably look like an autist

wot

people on this board think strangers respect them because muh deadlift but in reality they just probably have the vibe of a school shooter and no one wants to fuck with someone like that.

not even girls huh

FUCKING STOP

This
I had an ex gf ask me if I was 6'0.
>tfw 5'9

If people act aggresive towards you, youre are doing something wrong. I cant remember the last time someone was being a dick to me. Why would strangers do that? I act nice to people and they are genuinely nice. You probably look dumb or look threatening or something without even noticing it.
Most people dont give a shit about strangers therefore they have no reason to act aggressive or dick towards you.

I live in Ireland.

trust me no one cares about you. im 6'2 and occasionally i get some guy that starts a retarded dick measing contest. i just stand there talking to my friend but after a while i notice he is trying to measure me and see who is taller lol. its truly autistic dont do that please

NO. FUCK THEM. LET THEM LANGUISH WITH THEIR LANKLETS

USED UP CUNT JUST WANTS A DOORMAT

what does that have to do with anything

Look mate, you're manlet, so you won't ever understand, in fact, you're trying to do it right now. When will manlets learn?

name 5(ten) tall people who did something useful

>tfw nose job, jawline surgery, hair transplant, height surgery, and botox but no girls will talk to me STILL
Literally $335,000 in debt

I found out what you used to look like.
>pic related

it is scientifically proven that there are more important manlets because they need to overcompensate.

overcompensating is putting a sport exhaust on a stock car. there is no such thing as overcompensating when it comes to success. thats like saying winning the olympics is overcompensating

Pretty fucking sure all those cosmetic surgeries wouldn't put you ~300k+ in debt.

>thats like saying winning the olympics is overcompensating

It is. underlated but, look at this manlet and tell me he didn't go into MMA because of his height.

REEEEEEEEEEEE

WE ARE HUMANS TOO YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

he didn't go into MMA because of his height

>Folyd Mayweather
>1.73

hasn't he made over $200 million from his last 2 fights?

>tfw 5'6

tfw 5'7

It's subconscious with them, they can biologically sense that they will never get laid on mere presence alone so they go above and beyond to assure their genetic legacy.

Probably. I can't remember his guarantee against Andre Berto but he made 100+ mil against McGregor. Mayweather has literally made over a billion dollars in his career.

nice
im 5'11(manlet yaddayadda iknow)
but for some reasons alot of my riends claim they are 6', when im obviously taller than them
i always say im 5'8

I remember my friend introducing me to some manlet and first impression was, "i dont care if youre taller than me, i will fuck you up".
All i said was "okayyy??"
I was just confused. This was high school way before "manlet" became a thing

Try not being a working class paddy then.

>tfw 5'6"

Haha you sound like the whiniest little bitch on this board right now.

From fighting other manlets. Put me in the ring with him and his arms wouldn't even reach my face. I'd destroy him and I've only ever even been in 1 fight in high school (I nearly killed the guy fyi). Weight classes are a thing. I'd destroy any stupid overcompensating manlet who decides to train for fighting.

I've noticed woman saying tall guys (six foot and above) are too skinny. They want someone who they can hardly reach around when they hug them.
When will lanklets learn?

fucking kek

>tfw 5'4"
>tfw ok with it
Feels ok, man.

Glad for you user. We should all be at peace.

>tfw 5'9
>tfw gf 5'2

tfw 5'10 and gf 5.7

Does light skin mean mullato?

think it means quadroon
mulattoes are more shitskined so brownskin is most likely mulatto

La creatura...

I'm 185 (6'1") and basically every girl I talk to about my height assures me I'm actually at least 190 (6'3"), At the very least they seem to want to round everyone up in height.

I had a female professor ask me my height.
She says "You're just under 6 foot, right?"
"Uhhh... I'm 5'6""
That was pretty hilarious.
Most of my friends guess that I am around 5'8" to 5'9". It's funny, because people would estimate my height at 5'5" or 5'4" when I was less confident and had worse posture. If you're confident you can get away with lying about your height, but I won't.

have you ever been to a bar or anything? sometimes ill just being standing around talking to my friend and ill get someone trying to fight

Same here

What does that even mean? Whites and arabs?

>tfw 5'4
>on the verge complete breakdown

AHHHHH HOW DO YOU DO IT

The "6'0" meme is exactly the same as the 1/2/3/4 meme. Arbitrary bullshit.
If you are at least a head taller than a girl you are ok to her even if you are a 5'5 dwarf, women want to look good in heels at your side, that means you should be taller than her EVEN when she is wearing high heels, and that's the real height requisite.

>you just need to be a head taller
>even if ur 5'5
>high heels
>head taller + high heels

so literally the only way to be a head taller even while shes wearing high heels is to be 6'0 unless the girl ur with is 4 feet tall

Note that this applies only to non-whites, white men must still meet the minimum 6’2” bar

Yep, that's the way it is. If you are a manlet you only have to options, look for your femlet equivalent or look for a woman who does not wear heels.

knew an asian guy that's probably around the same height but his confidence and charisma was so high that people were mirin'

I'm 6'2 and have never had anyone get aggressive with me. You must go to trashy bars, only poor people feel the need to get violent.

>Bar got lowered
>Still too high

Why live?

This. It's fun watching everyone lose their shit and stand on their tippy toes.

Veeky Forums and /pol/ made me extremely unconfortable about my manlet stature.
> 5'7

so you actually are autistic. that's why people don't like you user.

tfw 5"11
i will lead you manlets to glory against chad

>5'7
>tell girls I'm 5 foot

btfoing all of you

no one cares about height outside this board. you sound autistic so its pretty sure thats why people dont want to tolerate you irl

You are the one that seems self conscious, you are overcompensating your overall feeling of inferiority hiding behind your height.

>pic related

guess who won in the first half of he first round?

>beens

She said "brothers" - i.e., other blacks.
So light skinned blacks.

She be colorist 'n' shit.

We're gonna make it bros

>tfw you shrank two inches thanks to Uncle Sam

>no one cares about height outside this board
maybe not verbally, but they sure as hell try and make up for that lack of height

Same here, women were constantly all over him

most people dont think about height at all

I'm 6'7" but tell girls I'm 4'11"

Manlet status confirmed. I'm 8'3'' and a chef at Wendy's

Can’t wait to see all the dark skin brothas and sistas shit on her

I'm 6'7 and life is suffering. I constantly hit my head off doorways and I've never had a gf in my life because I'm too awkwardly lanky.

D E V I L I S H

I almost took the bait here.
Well done, user.

so when people tell me "nah m8 you're not 6'5 I know a guy that's 6'0 and he's almost as tall as you", you're the "6'0" guy?

asshole

Damnit!! I've been exposed!!!!
Brb, shopping for high-heeled boots.

You get it. You'll have a happy life.

but fat bitches love someone that can reach around them, makes em feel skinny.

t. ape-armed lanklet(still a 5'11 manlet)

>bars beens

It took me 5 minutes to decipher what this retarded chimp was trying to say.

Yes they do- even if it's subconsciously. I work at a company that's a mix of engineers and product people and managers. product people are on average a lot taller than the engineers. The engineers that are tall tend to be in management engineering positions.

Posture and good physique can make up for lack of height though. People think you are bigger than you are if you stand up straight and actually have a frame.