My girl of 6 years just cheated on me with my best friend

My girl of 6 years just cheated on me with my best friend.

I want to use this anger to get back in shape and ripped again, I use to workout before I met her, the main problem I faced was calorie intake so I need a some solid way to get my appetite up (milk is a no go, figured out it makes me break out hardcore).

Another thing I'm looking for an app or something to give me a workout routine that includes reps, sets, times, supersets etc. all that stuff.

Hit me with your wisdom Veeky Forums I need it.

don't know any apps, but I like writing it out anyway. You could just make a spreadsheet and print that out

but iktf senpai. she probably wanted out but didn't have the courage to say anything. forget her.

breakups breed bodybuilders

height/weight?

bumping with routines

what a pathetic person you are

>Another thing I'm looking for an app or something to give me a workout routine that includes reps, sets, times, supersets etc. all that stuff.
Wanna know how I can tell you were never "ripped" in the first place?

>girl gets stolen
>only thinks of getting fit
>doesn't think about money

You should just forget about it, but if you do still care. Get money. Do real estate, buy up houses and then rent them out.

This scenario was what got me in the best shape of my life. Of course I fucked it up once I started traveling for work and became an alcoholic.

Who here started lifting for their oneitis and forgot all about her once they got fit?

Read the sticky. I'm 5'11 180lbs and shredded as fucking fuck literally only because I read that sticky years ago.

Are you gonna honor kill them lad?

while I agree with this guy, I also think he needs to post pic

The strong lifts app has a pretty basic strength routine that I'm using at the moment.

Me

I've been in a relationship for years and I still dont think I'll ever forget her.

Cheers for the advice, I'm working on routines now, I'll just print them off/ write them down for the time being. I'm 170cm so 5'7 and around 65kg or 143 pound
tyvm for the info
lol when I think about the sort of person who must of typed that it makes me feel better about myself
I had a group of friends who I worked out with I they always told me what to do, I've since moved away for work so I don't have that anymore, but yea by Veeky Forums definition I wasn't ripped I was using my own interpretation of the word.

Girls only pity fuck guys with money for a piece of the cut. Meanwhile they fuck poor chad bros and use their husbands money to buy him stuff.

I would know I was a grocery bagger in a rich town when I was in my teens and those rich house wives loved riding my dick.

Me
Go on the dirtiest bulk possible, do two a days 5 days per week, take those test supplements from GNC along with zinc orotate, work your body until you puke, then go talk to a recruiter and sign up for a special forces contract. 65% of the time it works every time.

You can have both. I've read a few stories where young fit guys were cucked by FIFTY year olds driving mercs. I asked my one friend if she would date a 47 year old and she said yes. I'm 23 and she's the same age.

Okay but it's still only for the money. We know what girls do to guys with lots of money. It's best to get by on looks and if you got money don't show it or they will only be thinking of one thing "how can I get that money"

Ill start with this thanks
I've got a decent amount of income and investments already
I have, Im just looking for more info and probably venting a bit
Strongly thought about it
Cheers I'll give it a go
I'll order some and cheers for the advice