Training with a shoulder injury

So I've had fucked up shoulders (mostly my right one) since high school after hurting them doing sports, even though it's been 12 years since then I've never fully recovered. How do you guys with shoulder injuries train? Do you use light weights and just be super careful or do you kinda skip that area all together?

What sport and how exactly did you hurt your shoulders?

What kind of symptoms do you have now and when you're doing what exactly?

Talked to a physio yet?

Not gonna make it. Lifting isn't for everyone.

This. Need more info.

Also are you or have you been doing anything to aid in recovery besides resting?

Ok as much shit as I'll get for this it was swimming. The back stroke fucked up my rotator cuff.
Just weaker than it should be, popping, painful when doing side delt raises, even when doing them with strict proper form shit still hurts.
Yeah, had a bunch of sessions and I actually did my therapy exercises but shit is still fucked up.
I'm not doing to quit lifting because one part of my body is not 100%, that would be fucking retarded.

You got $$$$? Get some regenexx stem cells. If you're eligible you should be 100% after a few weeks

You literally only have pain during side lateral raises?

Yeah I don't have 10000 dollars laying around, wish I did though.

should've strengthened your rotator cuff and not been such a bench monkey ya GDE shitter

No that was just an example, but that one is the most painful, pretty much any type of exercise that involves rotation at the should hurts. Weirdly enough the over head press doesn't cause any issues.

Maybe read my post where I said I do therapy exercises prescribed to me by a physical therapist fuck nut.

You're not getting me. You need to be way more specific if you want to get any meaningful advice.

See, ideally we'd be doing this face to face so I could watch you move. Now you'll have to explain it instead.
If you can't be bothered, guess it's not that much of a fucking problem.

Regardless, after 12 years of pain - unless you've been having some really dumb habits - it's unlikely that something's super messed up in your shoulder. At this point it's more often than not simply the nervous system that's become hyper sensitive. I say simply, but it's not always simple to fix though.
But generally, eliminate what provokes pain and do more of what doesn't. Adding load is great for getting rid of pain, but you must be very patient.

Again, if you want specific advice, be specific.

>frail, GDE shit bag who can't recover from a 12 year "injury" trying to buck up to his superior

lmao@ your life twink bitch

just have surgery and get it fixed.

Problem solved. I trust the matter is now settled and expect this thread to be archived/deleted in a minute.

Kind regards,

>just have surgery and get it fixed.
>Problem solved
Yeah that's not how it works, user. But thank you for sharing your completely uninformed opinion.

just inject some stem cells
joe rogan did it in las vegas
mel gibson was on recently with a doc and talked about the subject as well.

You do realise shoulders are stressed heavily in all major upper body lifts?

Can you show me some actual conclusive research on this or are you just talking out of your ass?

>b-but mel gibson
That's like when women go on some retarded juice cleanse because of some Hollywood celebrity

This

I tore my labrum and had repair surgery about 2 years ago. Still dont have full use or range of motion. I can do lat raises but not much else. I can't free squat because I cant reach behind the bar with my left hand and front squats put too much pressure on shoulder. It sucks because I know I cant work out with a lot of key exercises like lat pulldowns or free squats so I will never be truly huge but at least I can do enough to keep myself looking aesthetic.