my big fat dick and balls

Salty milk and coins

I had a dream of kissing a girl and it tasted like wheat

ChapStick and mouth
Maybe alcohol and cigarettes
Perfume

Pennies

>BBC

Why do humans kiss? I can understand the attractions of sticking your dick in a vagina or wanted to suck titties but kissing? Where does this come from?

The idea of swapping bodily fluids and putting your mouth on a woman is hot. If you don’t get it and need a logical reason then you gay nigga.

It, like sucking on nipples, replicates child behaviors. In this case the transference of pre-chewed food from a mom to their kid. Both bodies release bonding hormones as a result, which is what keeps you from ditching your kid/each other.

Intimacy

kek

alcohol

teeth

Short and wet or REALLY wet.

WEEEEED

By default it honestly shouldn't taste like anything, its just saliva it has no flavor. The vagina is another story however

What's more interesting is actually the way it feels. Women kind of follow the rhythm when they kiss. They kiss back. Men tend to just dominate your mouth.

Women are better kissers, imo.

lost

It's essentially a vaccination to prepare for the much bigger exchange of bodily fluid.

I love bratwurst

Better question would be what it feels like. Mostly suprisingly soft and warm.

No homo

i kinda hate kissing unless its during sex. I only used to do it because my gf would moan so I'd either put a pillow over her face or kiss her to get her to shut the fuck up.

Does your girlfriend kiss you too much?

No, of course not. Kek.

I've noticed that girls who i ended up not liking or just wasn't into it at the time lips are cold and wet

Anyone else think bad kissers are dealbreakers here?

The evolutionary advantage is that when you become exposed to the other's bodily fluids your resistance increases, making you less prone to other diseases

i had my first kiss and it fantasic it tastes so good. i didnt think this would ever happen o my god. im so happy i made it i made it. thank you that was one of the best moments of my life.

Nothing. The real scary thing is that kissing a girl feels just like kissing a dude. The lips are pretty much the same.

Not fucking shit man it's all pointless. Sex ain't even that great, I just fucked my hot ex
Find a bitch worth nutting in, it's not worth the effort for whores

kissing's overrated

sex is dope

I'm 27 and I've never kissed with tongues. Nobody I've kissed has ever slipped a tongue in.

Cigarettes and alcohol

Like Chad's semen

Are you that user that recently lost his virginity to the hooker and felt that he was in love with her?

So what you're saying is i should french my kids to bond with them

Got it

Sounds like fucking Coelho or Kerouac

you need to be the one who puts tongue in you fag

OH that's sweet

Like Reese’s Puffs kinda

The first girl I kissed tasted like strawberry

same as the back of your hand unless she has lipstick or something

You shoud unironically do that

and hair conditioner, body lotion

Fucking hell you guys are losers

yes. Physical contact is very important for small children and even for adults. People that don't get physical contact with other people have weaker immune system and will die younger on average.

What were your lads first kisses like?

Mine went something like this

>be 15
>on a trip with family friends
>decide to play hide and seek in the grounds of the country house we’re staying in a part of
>we all run off, one of the other kids is the seeker
>night is dark, only the moon as a light
>run into the yard of the church in the grounds
>find friends sister also there
>we hide together
>sitting underneath a tree
>feel her hand around mine
>look into her eyes, she looks back
>we smile and then move closer
>about to kiss but instead bump heads clumsily
>laugh and then try again, get it right this time
>kiss a few more times before we hear someone coming closer and have to run off
>spend the rest of the week sneaking kisses when we’re left alone

Was very exciting at the time. When I was 18 we got into a two year relationship, and then she left me because she thought I didn’t love her which broke my heart.

depends on the girl

fuck off normie

Veeky Forums isn’t a sadcunt board

Lots of nerves in your lips. Way more than a lot of parts in your body.

Depends on what she's eaten that day, if she's smoked, and how many hours it's been since she brushed her teeth.
Taste goes anywhere from nothing, to toothpaste, to sewer morning breath.

Like nothing. Literally.

Chad's dick

but sometimes it does and usually it's not good. If the girl is an alcoholic- it tends to taste vaguely of spinach or something. Or whatever she's been drinking.

guy at work kisses his daughter on the mouth all the time. Makes me wanna throw up.

French kiss your kids, and the only bonding will be between your ass and Tyrone's cock.

HA, GOT EM!

t.white man

I guess I'll die pretty soon then

It's not really the taste more of the feel. If you both let your lips relax while you do it then it feels amazingly soft and natural. If you both kind of go mad and force it feels like you're kissing a wooden chair.

>literally the day of my 18th birthday

The universe just really didn't want me to have childhood love

It's more about what it feels like. Cause you're pretty much just both sucking on one of the other's lips at the same time. It's the suction and pressure that feels nice.

That's basic though. Honestly not a fan of tongue kissing but making out can get really fun. Neck kissing, etc. This one Hispanic chick turned me on to biting. Spent hours with her and my lip was sore afterwards she kept fucking biting it so much but it felt so good

my ex's lips tasted amazing...

fucking cheating bitch

depends. if she smokes, it sucks, the smell of cigar sticks to the tongue and mouth inards. if she is not smoking ,and uses for example a sweet tasting gum, then it tastes awesome. hence why is it important not to date women that smoke. unless you are a smoker to, so you cant complain on her shit breath, because yours is shit as well.

Most traditional cultures do, yes. American society turns everything into a sex thing, thanks to the McPuritans.

kys cuck
also kek'd