Hollywood roids

>Hollywood actors are clean

How can anyone say this after seeing Captain America? Dude gained like 3 years worth of muscle in couple of months while film was in production.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
youtube.com/watch?v=AmUC4m6w1wo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No one in Hollywood is natty. There is not enough time for actors to get buff for the roles

Because people dont want to believe

That's 3 years of muscle? Maybe if you started day one on an amazing routine and took creatine, ate like a lion, and slept 14 hours a day for those 3 years I could potentially see it possibly happening. From a start that looks more like 5-7 years of muscle natty, and is probably most people's end goal and body's natural limit.

Don't forget, that's not even the best image of him, there's others where he looks even more jacked.

are you guys legitimately retarded or memeing?
They shopped his head onto a body double for the skinny scenes

Its movie magic ya dum dum.

How they do it is they get someone jacked first, shoot the 'after' scenes, then have him do 6-7 reps full body workouts til he looks like left on OP pic

t. Scooby

I'm still saying that it's more than 3 years worth of natty muscle. I never implied it wasn't cgi.

Actually, the left is just evans face plastered on a dyel twiglet.
Evans was in fact training like a mad cunt and doing dbol and creatine to put on the mass and pump up.
He's not thor huge. He's peak natty. Which is a pretty good look to go for and to be honest, I think either he or the director or his personal trainer were brillliant for it.

Tha't the kind of look that a active blue collar worker or man who trains dilligently for years can get and maintain well into his 60's if he keeps healthy as well.

Are people this stupid

Left is cgi

What if right is CGI?

I mean, the particual fit in OP is possible natty, but it would take something like 5 years of serious discipline to build a physique like unless you're a manlet whereaa most actors get physiques like that in a years time

>dbol
>natty

m8888

I said it's the kind of look a natural lifter or normal blue collar worker or active guy who is active and trains diligently CAN achieve.
The Dbol is obviously used to get him to that state, but it's not something that is super over the top and can be achieved with dedication and consistency.

mind = blown

I'm not on here much and I never reply but you sir, are straight up fucking dumb. or memeing?

Is that how they did it? That's pretty impressive. There's like 30 minutes of skinny cap scenes in part 1 right?

oh right. I totally read where you were coming from wrong my bad

Yeah bro, makes deep fakes look like shit

Super soldier serum.the ultimate juice

Kinda crazy when this serum could make Captain America as strong as a guy in an iron suit. Even crazier when iron man was able to fight Thor and hulk 1v1

>iron man was able to fight Thor and hulk 1v1
That was actually dumb.
It was mostly RDJ throwing his weight around on that one. If he just lets his character get beaten every once in a while it would make his victories look better.

>Kinda crazy
It's a movie. I never get it when people are amazed by something like this in film, like wow someone wrote that? No way!! He can also fly woah CRAZY man he's a BEAST!

Underrated

You... You do realize that's a different actor on the left?

So Captain America is telling kids that the only way to save people is to take dat dere "serum"?

They’re comparing the Cap body to what Chris Pine looked like before he was Cast you fucking idiot.

>he’s peak natty

Brainlets like you are YouTube commentators-tier frustrating

That's because you don't understand the first thing about storytelling. There's consistency with the outside world, which is non-essential especially in fantasy/capeshit, and then there's internal consistency, which is essential in all forms of storytelling. Iron Man fighting Thor and the Hulk 1v1 violates the latter, as does cap being able to take on iron man.
>like wow someone wrote that? No way!! He can also fly woah CRAZY man he's a BEAST!
This entire part is a stupid strawman so I'm not gonna adress it.

>had coworker who was fat
>he's been killing it in the gym/kitchen
>is built-fat now
>we get to talking about goal physiques
>Steve Cook-esque physique is his endgame
>jokingly ask him when he plans to start doing steroids to get there
>bertstare.jpg
>asks me what I mean
>drop the steroid red pill on him
>refuses to believe that Steve Cook, the Rock, Hemsworth from Thor 2 and onward, Chris Evans, and other actors take gear

It's just ignorance, really. They don't know the truth because what they're continually told by the people who they aspire to look like is that if you train 2-5 hours a day, sometimes twice a day, and eat 5000 calories consisting of mostly chicken breast and rice, that you too can look like a superhero. There's no amount of money you could pay me to cycle something and then keep quiet or claim natty if asked about it. That shit is so much more damaging to young men than people realize. It costs them money in cookie-cutter high volume programs that aren't sustainable for a natty person, it skews their perception of what's possible naturally, and it makes them feel like less of a man when after a couple months of lifting they aren't some He-Man looking motherfucker like all the actors.

Deepfakes made by amateurs look like shit.
Deepfakes made by professionals look real.

Watch:

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

youtube.com/watch?v=AmUC4m6w1wo

people still believe that left is him, even though his head looks way too fucking big for his body

>There's no amount of money you could pay me to cycle something and then keep quiet or claim natty if asked about it. That shit is so much more damaging to young men than people realize
This. Absolutely zero respect for anyone who isn't up front about their usage.

Impossible, photoshop didn't exist during WWII, you can't have a WWII movie with photoshop.

CGI to make him look tiny

I think it's worse than what people think fashion magazines do to young women.

There's more teenagers using steroids than girls suffering anorexia.

kek dont forget running a mile after each session

how long before fallout 3 style president Eden where the president is literally just a computer run by the ((powers that be))

>implying that hasn't happened yet

THEY'RE TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE, RETARD.

???
It's the same actor, moron. Left is pre roids, right is after.

No it isn't. They used pro level deepfakes to paste his face on a dyel twink.

This is Chris Evans 3 years before the film came out.

But that's CGI, Senpai

Currently watching batman begins

it's the same actor, after he stopped eating soy

Dude, you realise the whole skinny part of the movie was CGI, right?

You can see it, it's just some nerd body they shopped his face onto.

>Chris Pine

Could I get the captain America physique with this frame?

sure you have good frame natural v taper