Veeky Forums ideals thread

Rate and get rated

Template

Not one for tattoos, but everything else looks dope. like the gorilla thing

good taste in ragnar and underrage women but that tattoo and sneaker are fucking abhorrent

>low res fuck

6/10

7/10

3/10

7/10 but only because of the girl

8/10, not a fan of the hair or women
You represent everything I hate
Only the bodies are good in my opinion 4/10
8/10
Kys yourself

Id also maybe like hunters hair from the photos of him when he was younger in the bottom left.

these threads are always shit. nothing but cookie cutter faggots circle jerking about how similar their fantasies are.

3/10
5/10
>Body: Great tier
>Hair: Terrible tier with the exception of Goslings hair
>Style: Great tier
>Girls: 0/10 shit taste

7/10, knocked points off for style

9/10

9/10

6.5/10

-style
-hair
+body
++girls

7/10

-style
++body
+hair
-/+girls

8.5/10
Overal +

/10

8.75/10

Overal +

7/10

Body+++
Hair -
Style -
Girls -/+ (bottom left is on crack)
Overal I’m proud of you fellas.

Bottom left isnt on crack, its just shitty lighting. Its a pic of young Winona Ryder and she's cute AF

Upgrade rating to 8/10. Lose the beach guy and it’s a 9.

i like these

sorry for paint skills

:3
would die in between bottom right girl's thighs /10

Ideal male upper Body. Shit tattoo, shit shoes.
ok, but only Ryan Gosling's Hairstyle is acceptable.
Good Body, -100 points for being lazy on the hair
basic
best one so far, 8/10, would date. Awesome body, awesome hair choices. But include some more everyday clothes next time bebi
style is meh, body is pristine.
good style, good body. But that Body will take up a lot of work and/or roids. Good hair, too
cute hair.
good hair, good style. Body is basic.

8/10
6/10
still don´t like it, 3/10

>still don´t like it, 3/10
why? ;_;

8/10 that figurines back is goals

9/10

2/4 style is good, hairstyle is okay, your choice in women seems random, and why are you aiming for skinny-fat cardio bunny look?

8/10

Body goals are okay, hair is shit, some of your style is okay except for the neo nazi look, and your choice of girls is pretty stereotypical for a neo nazi

10/10

3/4 sorry don't like the style

10/10

10/10 good choices, Rollo is one of my favourite characters in Vikings

meh/10

twinkmode/10

Are you also going for the head tattoos?

>your choice in women seems random
it's mostly girls i think are qt. i dont have a type i just want a motherly woman who will cuddle with me and tell me everything is ok, treating me like their little princess :3 (also dom me sexually lol)
idk really i think skinny looks good? but a lot of people here have been telling me its basic ;_;
I thought thats what people wanted, and i think it looks good... i just like feeling small and petite :3

Waaaait I think I remember, that's Saber isn't it?

There's skinny and there's skinnyfat. What you're going for is skinny fat and it's pretty gross. Used to look that way and it sucks; you're weak, you have very bad rolls when you sit, you basically only look good when posing. How do you get skinnyfat? By just starving yourself.

Last year I realized that skinnyfat ISN'T attractive. Hell more men were attracted to me when I was a bit chubby than when I was skinnyfat. A bit of muscle tone and definition goes a long way and makes you feel and look a lot healthier, and you won't have to pose to actually look good.

O-ok. Well I have started going to the gym doing squats and cardio (which is why im on this board in the first place). What else should I be working on? I don't want to become one of those muscle girls ;_;
I just want to have a small tight body that my s.o wants to grab all the time :3

Why do you normies think that by lifting a few weights you're going to accidentally become muscular? I'm trying to become muscular, but feminine hormones aren't exactly letting me, so no you're not going to get accidentally muscular by not even aiming for it.

Squats just give you big quads, do you want that? Do Barbell hipthrusts and Romanian Deadlifts instead. Do ab work, but ignore your obliques. Only do minimal upper body stuff or at all. This should kind of fit your goals.

What are you starting from? Height and weight?

1/4 Breddy bad
2/4 Goose style and gooks
1.5/4 Nice body
1/4 Shit series and stale meme
animu
3.5/4 I wanted to give you a 4/4 but that's a really ugly coat.
1.5/4 Nice body
3.5/4 Don't like the bottom left picture in style.
2.5/4 Don't like the style, not sure about the hairstyle.
2/4 Basic body, don't get your style of women.
3/4 Nice
3/4 I like everything except the girl.
3.5/4 Good, just not sure about the style.
2/4 Big guy
el cerdo-hombre

Oh I don't know anything about weightlifting so that would explain the misconceptions. And no I don't want big quads, I want to be tight and skinny with a firm ass :3
I am 5'6 and like 135
>don't get your style of women
idk either, you're the 2nd person who has told me that /:
They're all so qt! and I'm really into the whole dom / sub relationship so i like girls who look like they could do that.... like i want to be domed by an angelic woman? idk that probably doesn't make any sense ;_;

you won't "accidentally" become muscular you fucking retard. otherwise every male would be walking around looking like Arnold.

o-ok im sorry ;_;

quit typing like that. it's obvious you're a guy.

I'm a girl. I don't really care if you believe me or not.

You're going to need to lift to be firm, you're not exactly overweight so losing ridiculous amounts of weight by doing cardio is not going to help you much and will likely make you look like shit.

So yeah mostly focus on your lower body, think of Romanian Deadlifts, Stiff Legged Deadlifts, Barbell Hipthrusts as I've said before. Avoid squats. Do ab work, but not the obliques because your waist might get bigger. Depending on where you store your fat you might need to train your arms to look firm there. If your arms tend to store lots of fat, you can train them so they look firmer, no they won't get bigger you're a woman.

To gain muscle, yes even the minimal amount a woman can ever gain, you will need to get stronger. So no barbell hipthrusts with 20 lbs. Do as much as you can for 3 sets of 10 at least. Every session you try to do a bit more weight.

Also I'm not a muscular woman at the moment, when I'm lean and not bulking I could be categorized as tight and skinny with a firm ass, but at the same time strong and healthy looking. So my advice is not going to turn you into a she-hulk, and I'm not even advising you to do exactly what I'm doing personally.

Thank you so much! Ok I will start implementing these. I feel so clueless in the gym I don't really know where to start, so this is really helpful :3

>another case of bitches who don't read the sticky

>Saber body
Top choice my man.
Gay hair, good everything else.
KYS weebshit
>vintage fashion
Nice!

>weebshit
>posts that pic
WEW LAD

>Calls others weebshit
>Posts that

Since everyone hates the hair everytime I post this chart, what can I do with curly hair that is less gay/shit ? I already tried long and it looked like shit.
I'm

3/4

3/4

Based Benoit poster 3.5

2.5/4

3/4

3/4

3/4

2/4 look like a dehydrated fuck boi

3.5/4 Amy Acker is top tier

3/4 Hair and style could use some work

3/4

3.5/4

It's impossible to rate a non-cookie cutter like yourself. Bravo

3.5/4 thick, solid, tight

never been in a fight/10

The fire rises

>For (You)

based
is there more of top right girl(boy)? so fucking hot

Posting without rating. Typical communist and negro behavior. Sad.

word bro chicks with big hair is where it's at

8/10 body
5/10 hair
2/10 fashion
10/10 girls

Stop posting niggers

double murder-suicide/10

Autistic but nice girls. 1/4
4/4
3/4
0/4.
Consider suicide, weebshit.
3/4
4/4
4/4
3/4
4/4
2/4
What are you, gender dysphoric?
4/4 Nice hair.
4/4 Stylish faggot
3/4 Hair memey, rest good.
4/4

OP, tell me whats the name of the girl on the far right?

No, but I would love to plunder that booty

I want the sauce on all three of them

you boys new around here?

any pics from the front, especially the boy on the right? asking for a friend

>tfw We never knew and will never know who's behind pissbottle boipussy

>he wants to know who's the ugliest
Having such an awful taste shouldn't be allowed, twinks in general already are inherently repulsive.

WEW LAD
name?

This is extremely good

ARGUABLY THE PERFECT SET COMING THROUGH

He was asking about top right, not Arvie.

When will they learn?

OP who is that dark skinned girl? Ljterally 10/10 body

she only dates white guys
sorry

I swear i would go bald for you

10/10 bro

oh, nice dude, i like the bod and girls

What's the reasoning behind mixing this kind of shitty streetwear and business casual, your ideal style is one or the other you can't show up one day with outfit A and the next day with outfit B you'll look like an idiot.

I think it's called, 'Casual Fridays' and 'The Weekend', and 'being off of work'. But don't quote me on that.

14 year old Veeky Forumsggot

You could never pull that look off with your actual goal body (which you will never have). Just stick to your containment board and go fuck yourself.

Almost every look here have to be roids for it.
I prob wont hop on it never so it isnt a look im striving for, its just the ideal look

Who's the center boy with the sips?

Shit/4
Like it bro but you can do better than having brad pitt's body 3/4
eh 2/4
Nice 4/4
No
Nice bro 4/4
Style can be better but rest is pretty good 3/4
Looks great 4/4
What the fuck is that style and hair is pretty bad as well 2/4
>A more experienced woman that will treat me like a mom
kek
Looks fine 3/4
Wtf is up with your choice of body? Style and girl looks fine though 2/4
Looks good 4/4
3/4 body is too much but rest is fine
4/4 without a doubt
fag/4
Hair is shit but rest looks good 3/4
Not batman/4
fag/4
Commie/4
4/4 love your taste in women
Looks good 4/4
Meh 2/4
Only thing I like is the choice of girl 1/4
4/4 +1 because of LA beast but -1 because you're a weeb
looks fine 3/4

Cmon guys, someone help a brother out

Green Monster isn't S I P S god damn it, what the fuck is wrong with your skull?

Bottom right looks like Finn Wolfhard from Stranger Things.

I only want tattoos on my upperlegs, forearms and a shoulder

I only have the ig of the girl on the left

post it, I will try to find through her

r8 me

Chadcore
Very specific, user
Good dadstyle
Add some more picture man..
Nothing wrong with listening to metal but wearing merch is autistic af
Basic af to be honest
Add some more pics

Here you go

Ashley bucks

>buff hunter s thompson with harem of hippie chicks
I want to believe

Rate others

Abuskk is her ig

I want this haircut so bad, but I cant stop showering my hair for more than one or two days. Any tips for long hair and reducing hairfall?

What's enjoyable is feeling good and being entertaining; fitness is correlative with energy levels, muscular discipline in moving and posing, endurance, awareness.. and with women, testosterone is associated with libido.

thanks

Yea, my fashion sense is pretty basic with lots of neutral colors

I'm white retard