We're screwed, brahs

>BPA is a xenoestrogen, exhibiting estrogen-mimicking, hormone-like properties that raise concern about its suitability in some consumer products and food containers. Since 2008, several governments have investigated its safety, which prompted some retailers to withdraw polycarbonate products. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has ended its authorization of the use of BPA in baby bottles and infant formula packaging

Maybe soy isn't to blame

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/1-500-scientists-lift-the-lid-on-reproducibility-1.19970?WT.mc_id=SFB_NNEWS_1508_RHBox
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You realize theres BPA, BPB, BPC, BPD etc... Its just replaced.

You cannfind this in coffecups, receipts and in plastic shit in general such as cheap rugs. Its used for making plastics soft.

Use glass or metal foodcontainers to stay awat from the plastic soy

It can be absorbed theough contact aswell. Its in our toilet paper. Any more questioning to the soy boi pussy man epidemic? We are being made into dosil beings and they know it.

I dont expect you faggots to do anythhing about, now pick one of your 250+ genders and shut the fuck up,

There are bigger more important issues in society.

docile?

those river thots are clearly seducing him

A lot of this shit you can sweat out hit sauna for 30 mins

this is legit weird, they're like the sharia police.

>eat endocrine disruptors
>steam your testicles
I heard eating soy removes these toxins also.

This is why lefties love muslims, they both like censorship.

>those fucking happy merchant hands in the background

>Its in our toilet paper
this is why i shit in the (cold) shower and throw it out of the window.

it gives me a really warm euphoric feeling, that warm shot going out of my freezing ass is just as like fucking a 10/10 braphog when she is pissing herself on my hard cock

shieeet

Good thing the concentration is what matters.
Guess what the majority of BCP and BPA exposure comes from.
Diet.
Guess the foods that have the highest ammounts of BPA's/BPC's.
Sea food.

This is a mixture of science and pseudoscience.

>river thots
Why does that sound like a creature from the witcher

>pseudoscience

more like speculative science, if the amount of proofs for a particular thing breaches 51%, would you consider it science? What if its near 40%? What if its its near 30%? The lack of proof, where there should be proof means that even a good amount of speculative science may as well take its place if its relevant to improvement. I dont accept the law and the science that carries it as its filled with special interest jewish horseshit and lowering standards as to what they even consider "low test"

Yes BPA can be found, but the AMOUNT is also very important. I have traces of clown semen in my digestive tract but I doubt it's enough to make me gay

>pseudoscience

you're the same guy who told me meditation and yoga was bullshit back in the late 50s.

Kill yourself.

Recently we had our plumbing done... virtually all piping is plastic now

I asked if there is an alternative to that, plumber basically said that due to norms and safety regulations metal piping is almost impossible, also extremely expensive

Shit's everywhere now man

nature.com/news/1-500-scientists-lift-the-lid-on-reproducibility-1.19970?WT.mc_id=SFB_NNEWS_1508_RHBox

Its probably a jew who only wants his brand of (((government approved science))) to flourish, and leave us low test.

Aren't you too old to be here?

I take 10g of liposomal vitamin C everyday along with brocolli sprouts and a fistfull of other supplements since my early teenage years.

Never wen't to the doctor and look like im in my late thirties according to co workers, same guy that told me tomato paste couldn't mimic an internal sunscreen has skin cancer, stupid idiot, I hate stupid people.

BPA is in fish too. Ever notice how every country that mainly eats fish is full of low T manlets?

lol
yeah iceland is known for its' low t soyboys

Geralt tracks the River Thot through the fjords of Ard Skellig. He comes to a cliffside, revealing a beautiful natural vista.

>Made an instagram post here a half hour ago... must be nearby...

You can even see a Jews hands in the picture doing the shekel rub

>Oy vey goy, only a (((coincidence)))
>Here, eat some of these delicious plastic wrapped soy enriched chips

That's nonsense, Japan has a soyboy epidemic because of soy. They have the largest consumption of soy out of all the nations in the world.
As someone else just pointed out, Iceland is known for its gigantic men, and they eat more fish than anyone.

kek

Mate you're retarded

There are no studies that show soy causes low test or any other negative side effects.

>don't eat GMO

Yeah I don't believe anything in that image.

You would have to be near brain dead retarded to even trust these bayer, monsanto megacorps and all the news that came out about them. About their jewish patenting practices, about their glycophosphates...many such things just littered for many years in the news headlines. Srsly, its not even worth it as a topic to reply to seriously. Go kill yourself you dumbfag shill.

Yes there are

>niggers are the best at sports so we should starve and play with sticks
>being this retarded
post them

Are you immune to all of this if you just hop on TRT?

>Japan has a soyboy epidemic because of soy.
When I looked into this, it seem that Japan didn't eat as much soy as I was originally led to believe.

In asia it's common throughout history to ferment soy before consuming it (it's by some considered a way of detoxing it). Not sure how much of the original product is left to eat after that, but the original amount doesn't correlate to the eaten amount.

Would be interesting in any source that look at the actual japanese diet of what they actually eat and how much, if you have any. (Or some study on plastic containers in all those vending machines they have.)

not really, testosterone is a thing that is closely linked to your real life performance, like many other chemicals are. They keep you in emotional balance, and compel you to do better if you treat them right (the best option). If you really want to you could do trt, but it will most likely give you weird moods. Instead of the test fluctuating during the day, with victories and defeats, it will spike up from the initial dose, and then gradually fade. It would be like you are a burning candle, instead of being a flag that reacts to the wind (yea I know, a dumb analogy)

just do nolvadex for 2 months, stop for a couple of weeks and go again.

top kek

>t. fish eating low t manlet

Getting emotional, spewing falsehoods about our sacred soy. Sounds like you should lay off the fish.

meditation and yoga is bullshit

Metal cans have a soft coating on the inside that also mixes with your food. Enjoy the soy!

You know I had this case study in bio where we were looking at the effects of BPA on the reproductive systems of steelhead trout. I came across a study that found the effects of BPA on cells were prevented by quercetin.

Quercetin is found in onions
>HMMMM

Sharia police is need though. Ultra conservative police to beat up lefties acting like degenerates and other pussies for being a pussy.

>the subtle promotion of diversity as being better than political differences

pure coincidence, goy.

Wow the internet hasnt made me this flustered in a while

You dont fuck with a mans fine art

Kek

>implying sharia police would tolerate diversity

Haha in the gulf they don’t even tolerate people of similar skin complexion and same religion (see treatment of south asians in the gulf)

>”Hmmm.... a match on tinder? Should be near by..”

No shit, that's why there's so many traps, gays and dudes with man tits nowadays. It was never the soy, this shit is everywhere and it's unavoidable.

It's emasculating men on a world wide scale, but since it's affecting men no politician will do anything about it because supporting right of boys and men isn't PC.

I'm sure he means gmo is a buzz word people like u glom on to. Everything you eat is modified, doesn't mean it's bad

So how exactly does this shariah police benefit us white people then?
Letting shariah take hold is like removing a splinter from your finger by cutting your whole arm off.

>fully white sharia police
>go around beating up minorities and left wing degenerates

If you don’t see the benefits of this, maybe you are a degenerate yourself?

>Everything you eat is modified, doesn't mean it's bad

not really, I avoid most of that stuff. Its a vast spectrum of "modification" and I go as far to the side of "nonmodified" as much as money reasonably allows for it. It also helps that I live in the EU so there is tons of stuff here that is fairly non toxic. Its a bit of a false dilemma you have there. For your dollar, if you are willing to invest a little bit more into your health, you can pretty much go from "90% non nutritious and probably even cancerous" to "10% with a little bit off cash", and if you boil it, cook it, rinse it enough, select it from the local farmers, from the better establishments, you can even get to 5% or less. Leaving only a few traces of whatever pesticide that they used inside of the food most likely.

So you are fairly stupid, and no matter what, I will always select for those foods which are lacking in additives and are non gmo.

>just become a muslim bro it's the solution to all your problems

Literally look up BPA on wikipedia there's a huge section on there about how's it's an endocrine disrupter and multiple studies to back it up. The shit was orginally used for birthcontol but it was deemed slightly to weak. Now it's used in plastics (makes them malleable) and thermal paper. I really don't understand why you guys are so stuck on soy BPA is the real deal.

>half of Danish boys develop breasts

shit man, im trying to do no fap here

>women put in place
>minorities put in place
>beta males put into place
>society becomes patriarchy again

Hmmmm... now who would hate such a thing? I wonder....

B-But the girls are modeled on a 14 year old, thats pedophilia!

Age of consent is 14 in half of Europe. In Poland, where the game was made, it’s 15. So I assume that’s why they modeled the girls on young teens.

>game
its a painting from the 1800s user, and on just repeating the reasoning of the mueseam that took it down.

>japan
>literally a fishing country
>not eating a more than average amount of fish in comparison to other countries
Boy your dumb af for real. Please lurk more and post less

Oh bullshit.

M I L K I E S
I
L
K
I
E
S

>if you're not a muslim you're a kike
Does this false dichotomy ever work on anyone? I mean like Westerners with decent IQ and education, obviously it works on inbred sandniggers.

I hope you all realize that this can't be fixed. The only thing that can save us is total collapse. Civilization is cancer.

>he says in written language on the internet from his computer running on electricity
Why be a fatalist when you could enjoy seeing how high this pyramid can go?

>braphog when she is pissing herself on my hard cock
m8

>those hands
wew

also be aware of lobbyist, they are the cancer that destroys the food and water supplies

are you LITERALLY retarded?

because they can joke about the vegunzz

Holy Shit!!? All hail our Onion savior!

Nice cuckold delusion. Whites are overwhelmingly the best at sports, after that asians. Niggers are like one of the worst races for sports. They're only good at running. Meanwhile, 95% of all sports are completely DOMINATED by whites and asians.

High testosterone was just an accidental mishap from not being developed enough to be able to refine polymers, we adapted to our foolishness and now are adapting to the much more efficient future where plastics are essential, this is the only correct way, to return to our testosterone ways would be the suicide of progress of the species

>estrogen decrease in last 50 years not being associated with less exercise, more phones and video games, shittier and more processed foods

testosterone*

How did clown place semen?

rip

>Whites are overwhelmingly the best at sports
>the more beastly a race the better they are at sports
>sports are conditional, facilities, environment etc all play a role
which is it then?

Would it be so difficult to just buy a filter?

>animal studies
hows the onion fund you smelly ogre

What? Speak english sandnigger

>Whistle for magic horse
>autorun on road to quest marker
>toucan scan vision activates
>"Mhhm... Giants slash marks all over the victim... A drowner™ gotta be...
>"Come on, roach"
>Follow nose
>Guys in drowners™ costumes appears
>"OY BLOODY 'ELL FUKKIN CUNT SHIT FUCK CUNT ITS A FUCKIN' WITCHER IT IS, GET' EM"
>"shit, you stink"
>ALAALALALALALLAALALALA
>set guys on fire and they stumble and recover immediately, does a cinematic slash and cuts guy in half
>"Mmhh... Bandits™ pretending to be drowners™, better tell the village head about it"
>"come on, roach"
>Autorun back to the village
>"OY BLOODY FUCKIN CUN WITCHAH, WOT ABOUT DAT CONTRACT WESE PAID YA FOR YA BLOODU FUCKIN CUNT?"
>"Just some bastard posng as drowners ™, here's proofsshow flipper
>"OY KURWA, HERS DA REWARD THE VILLAGE CHIPPED IN FOR YA"
>"drowning in danger" complete
>AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>10 crowns received

>pick one of your 250+ genders

Pick “one” how bigoted

Mason jars are the answer.

No Veeky Forums content

Because a monkey can assemble PEX, copper requires pipefitting and sweating skills, which evidently aren't tought to apprentices.
>Be me
>Buy new house
>Electric range my ass.
>Tear it out and drop in a Wolf
>Remove electrical, bore holes in floor and cupboard, open ceiling in basement
>Call plumber to extend gas pipe total of 6 feet
Hi this is user, send over a journeyman, it's got to be black iron.
>Meet plumbers at house
>Two guys get out, assess work, display crack, play with dog, drink some of my coffee,
>Proceed to pull a coil of yellow PEX out of truck
Nonononono.mp3
>But we'll need to go back to the shop and get the threader to do iron.
Yes you will. I'll wait.
>Butbutbut it's going to cost more
Yes it will. I'll pay.

You need to tell tradesmen how to do it. Because it's not a craft to them, it's a business.

Except plastics bioaccumulate and don't cause a short term noticeable effect, it merely gets worse as decades go on.
Look at inuit populations in canada, they are literally told to not breastfeed babies because inuit breastmilk is toxic.

There's studies on people as well.

They're actually water nymphs. They lure men to the water before dragging them in and keeping them captive or simply drowning them. Hylas (guy in the painting) is taken and abandons his adventures with Hercules because he was lured by them. The story and painting are actually a message against lust which makes women removing all the more ironic.

TL;DR: "Bros before hoes"