Boogie won't make i.... Oh wait

>putting your post in the title section

>getting surgery to lose weight
Fat fuck

>had to get preventative surgery to physically prevent his ability to gorge himself on garbage
>still so fat his boobs are dropping down his sides
I'm happy he might live to see 50 now but "making it" is a stretch

Lost about 400 lbs so far

Should have taken the neck pill.

Oh my god his frame is going to be so small...

>1 post by this ID

jesus fucking christ
lost my appetitw

Boogie was never that wide, what the fuck. Why is he stretching his pants like that?

He has a fat fuck mentality, it will take time but He will get just as fat, again, when his stomache stretches out.
sage

>batman thing on the door
Is there any room in that man's house that doesn't have capeshit?

He's a literal man child, he has the brain of a child and lives the way you dreamed of living when you were 10, just computer games all day long, eating doritos and drinking sugar water, masturbating all the fucking time, decorating your house with superhero shit, etc.

Daaaaamn, it must have been a while since I've seen him out of his computer chair then. That's nothing like how he looked back when he used to make funny skits instead of fucking blogs. I hope he makes it then, that's a lot of progress so far.

How can he have such little muscle mass after carting four hundred pounds around all the time

Here's a basic breakdown of all the things that will happen in 1 year (365 days) time

>Boogie reaches a final plateau of his weight loss
>His stomach continues to slowly expand
>Boogie continues to eat till he is satiated
>Since he never learned proper dieting and health lifestyles, and was merely forced to do so, he has no willpower or understanding of how to stick to diet
>It becomes no longer physically painful for him to overeat
>He begins to overeat
>Confused as to why he is gaining weight
>Becomes depressed
>Eats more
>Reaches his old size

He'll be more than he was at his fattest point. Mark my words. Cheat codes dont work in real life.

You can't judge whether he has fat strength or not from that pic, he's still way too fat for anything to ever show up. Unless you mean his arms, but being fat doesn't do anything to your upper body.

Because of this

he can't masturbate because he can't reach his dick from under the layers of fat, plus his libido is probably shot anyway

Well you get my point, you just know he masturbated literally every single day, probably multiple times, while he could. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if his ex-wife was pegging him hard when his penis became useless, or some other degenerate sexual shit.

Boogie looks like THAT?

It's so fucking weird to me that some people's nipples can be some place other than the usual fixed point on their chest. Trying to imagine my own nips that far down makes my head feel fuzzy.

Hopefully he can put enough money away to get the surgery to remove excess skin. That part will never go away otherwise

will his skin from his tits or arms reach is waist first?

Luckily he's got enough JewTube money to get the skin surgery at the end.

PAY!

what is the appeal of this guy? watched a few clips and he just complains about his life. What am i missing he gets millions of views and YT bucks?