How to improve this fucking mush?

How to improve this fucking mush?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quark_(dairy_product)
amazon.com/dp/B01M7595KZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is... is this water?

Add any combination of peanut butter, honey, milk, almond milk, cinnamon, brown sugar, fruits

Looks like shit, you need to cook that longer.

My GOAT OATS
-protein powder
-berries
-banana
-cinnamon
-Milk if desired

I find protein powder is a better substitute for sugar/honey and gives it that nice sweetness still.

>bowl of oats
>fill with hot water
>micro for 1min
>add yoghurt
>stir
>add frozen blueberries, 2 bananas and a sprinkle of cinnamon
>stir
Enjoy cunt

why the fuck do ,people use water

milk and it tastes 10 times batter, a bit of sugar ,or some whey and this gets delicious

I think dairys a contributing factor of my acne so i stopped.

>cooking your oats
I hated the fuck out of mushy faggot oats until I stopped cooking em
oats + milk + honey is all you need, no heating needed.

Why don't any of you fucks mix your oats with protein powder? It actually tastes good.

Add less water.

>oats with water
die

what in the fuck? is that supposed to be oatmeal? fuck man i'll tell you a easy way to eat oats every fucking morning.

2 scoops of oats, 2 scoops of milk.
Mix it up good, and put it in the microwave for 3 minute on the highest, after 3 minutes, open the microwave, stir it up real good, then put it back in for 1 minute.
Then add some jelly of your choosing.
You're welcome.

try almond / coconut milk, it's bretty good.

Eat bacon and eggs instead of silly carbs.

Don't forget soymilk

>not both
never gonna make it, kiddo

> soy

>these are the people who complain about oats

dry fruit, cinnamon & nugmet

all the microwaving faggots in this thread disgust me
you gotta boil that shit properly man

OP. Little less water and add fresh raspberries. Very decent imo

bacon and eggs to please the god of lifts

Try soymilk, faggot.

Holy shit you put protein powder in your oats? What the fuck

>you need to cook that longer.

Why would you cook a perfectly consumable food that needs no temperature treatment in order to be eaten?

Why lose time?

Rolled oats are already prepared meal sent from God to give you that slowly releasing carb energy that will fill you up for a big portion of the day.

Do not "cook" them, just pour milk/water/whatever in a bowl of oats and eat up.

Did you even put it on the stove? That's too much water. Add fruits and cinnamon you idiot. Add brown sugar if you're feeling frisky

>Did you even put it on the stove?

>GOAT oats
>No goats mentioned in the ingredients

Shiggy diggy

That "mush" is perfect in every way and will give you sick gainz. Now eat it, and ask its forgivness for being the ungrateful cunt that you are!

Is it the casein protein or the lactose you believe causing you acne? (Or the stress while eating it, from vegan propaganda, since stress is known to cause it too.)

If it's not one of those you can try quark (sometimes called curd cheese, low fat cottage cheese, junket). en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quark_(dairy_product)
Mix it cold - chew and swallow. (Add fruit/nuts for taste and added minerals/vitamins if you're rich.)

Basically pure protein and pretty cheap. (Find good brands and do comparisons yoruself, but for me it's the cheapest lean/lowcal protein I can buy.)

1/2 cup of oats,1 cup of almond milk. microwave for about 3 minutes. stop when it begins to boil over. cover it. comeback 20 minutes later, then add: 2 tbsp peanut butter, 1 scoop of protons, 1 handful of trail mix, 1 small handful of coffee beans and 1 banana on the side. I've been eating this for a couple of months now

I don't see why everyone doesn't do it. It gives it a nice creamy/sweet flavor that can replace milk/sugar. Vanilla flavored protein is the best imo for oats but any works.

Overnight oats. Yogurt, rolled oats, milk, honey, all in a mason jar overnight.

>I have only been eating a healthy diet for less than a year
>I have no idea how important preparing healthy food in a tasty manner is to long term dieting

It tastes better cooked, and it only takes 10 minutes. I too ate it raw for years, but that shit gets boring my man.

am i the only one who eats that shit raw? i just put it in some greek yoghurt.

Did... did you literally just dump some rolled oats in a bowl and pour cold water over it?

Less water, use salt. Maybe add a sliced banana and/or almonds.

It looks like you poured cold water into your oats.

Replace it with bacon and eggs
>inb4 muh heart disease

Add water, salt, to boil. Add oatmeal, boil few minutes. Add milk, let it boil gently. Add dollop of butter. Gently boil for few more minutes. Eat.

If you're making it with water, add dehydrated apple, raisins, honey, cinnamon, cloves, ginger and a dab of nutmeg. To get extra spiciness, you can mix in a dab of cayenne pepper. It tastes amazing.

Choose steel cut. Use less water.

Well, you should try cooking it for starters.

Add some salt to it. To many idiots don't salt their oatmeal enough and then complain that it tastes like ass.

Throw some shit in it. Don't be that idiot that doesn't flavor his oats. I add blueberries, nuts or seeds, and some agave nectar to sweeten it.

Put it in a blender and drink that bitch. I fucking hate oats but blending them seems to work for me.

OP, you are probably using WHOLE OATS. It is not going to work becaseu WHOLE OATS do not absorb water/milk. You need to use something like Steelcut oats. I made the same mistake.

>use milk
>cook on stovetop
>add cinnamon
>pour into bowl
>add scoop of peanut butter
>add scoop of desired whey
>add blackberries, blueberries, raspberries

there

>i dont cook my oats why it tastes like shit mommy i dont want eat them anymore

I'm glad I'm not the only one who puts protein in my oats.

This

>add blueberries
>add strawberries
>add peenut butter
>add a splash of heavy cream or use milk

Oats are bland.

Where it is: protein powder, oil, and stevia.
amazon.com/dp/B01M7595KZ