BIZ I TOLD YOU

BIZ I TOLD YOU
I'VE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS FROM THE BEGINNING
GET IN IT'S GOING TO THE 1 BILLION DOLLAR MARKET CAP CLUB

STOP DOUBTING IT THIS IS IT

That was the screenshot immediately after the bittrex listing, there was no enthusiasm and you complained that it didn't spectacularly pump right after. Well look at it now.

AHHHHH I SHOULDVE KNOWN TREX WOULD MOON THIS

Real world use case, real partnerships, largest energy company in Australia and bla bla bla bla
DYOR AND GET IN

Almost a day after Bittrex listing
This one isn't like the other coins, it belongs in the top 10-15

JESUS CHRIST NOT AGAIN FUCKING GET IN
GET RICH FUCK
WHY DO YOU NEVER LISTEN

I missed it and I want to die. I have a golden rule which is to never buy after a pump.

THIS IS NOT A PUMP
THIS IS REAL VALUE
BIZ IS NOT USED TO REAL VALUE

I CAN LITERALLY POINT AT GOLD RIGHT AT YOUR FEET AND YOU STILL WON'T PICK IT UP

'I want to get out and take my gains, pls buy'

Chase a pump and question nothing

LOL if I sold now I would have no problem selling, I'm holding this and posting another I told you so in 10 days

Last pump, if you can't see it you don't deserve more money

Have Chancoin wallet address in your name field. I would have remembered you and you would get a fat tip.

I have too much money

I remember this. I bought right after the pump near 3.3k sats, sold after it moved sideways too long. got back in at 7.5k sats :( holding till this coins market cap is up to par with its insane amount of volume.

Not the pbc choice

Hold!

FUCK PBC

Fyi, fucking idiots, this shit will dump 5pm EST today when PBC comes out. This is the only reason people are buying

I don't think so

It's so frustrating when there's an obvious opportunity and people on the outside keep doubting it.

People are going to say shit like this all the way to +1 billion dollar market cap

Reality is crazy, it's so weird. People have no problem going balls deep in Confido but somehow are apprehensive with powr, I don't get it.