Is it healthy for a 15 year old to look like this?

is it healthy for a 15 year old to look like this?

his ig profile: instagram.com/tristynleeofficial

look at those videos. he looks sickly.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BevFaT3njOi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

instagram.com/p/BevFaT3njOi/

in this video he looks like a midget compared to the rest

why haven't his parents stopped him from doing this?

it looks like a tiny tiny person on tren or something

Let this post be a reminder that BF% is by far the biggest factor for looking "big". Kid is curling 15lb DBs with 60% ROM and looks "YUUUGE" by any normie's standards.

Should a 15 y/o be sub 8% BF?

Probably not

KEK

>be 15
>on roids

His IQ seems to be deep in the double digits.

WTF is wrong with his arm??????

Probably fucked the growth up from curling and other exercises that put stress on the wrists. kids gonna have a deformity for the rest of his life

>implying this isnt child abuse

Its his parents fault mainly, hes just a kid, doesnt know what hes doing to himself

This isn't big, he's just got low bodyfat.

Why does everyone assume he's on roids?

It’s possible they don’t know. Would be hilarious and sad at the same time if his dad thought he was 100% natty.

I know he’s on roids and not just low bf% because I’m juicing as well.

Not if his dad is trening him too hard?

He doesn't need to roid for that size though. A ton of 15 year olds are bigger and stronger than him

These roids already killed this kid.

He isn't big because he's 15, but he's very obviously roiding.

b/c sub 8% hard to sustain without roids

And they're fatter too. That's what roids do for you, allow you to be strong while incredibly lean.

You do need roids that get that shredded and keep muscle, however. He’d be much much flatter without the juice.

That doesnt mean he isnt roiding. His skin is roid tier

>His skin is roid tier

What does that mean?

it means suck my dick big boy im hard for you

Why do 15 year olds think taking steroids is a great idea? What avout his parents do you guys they know about it?

What difference does it make if he's 15 or 30?

At least 15 year olds are still young and can bounce back from any ill effects

because of how lean and hard and dry and veiny he looks. and how it took him a few months to get that way by his own admission

growth plates. and basically how everything is developing and you have no idea how it could be ruined

sex steroids are the signal for growth plates to fuse

plus it's hard to predict what it would do to his hpga

his youth in fact means that he is more likely prone to ill effects rather than more likely to 'bounce back'

lmao he's def on roids. You can't make gains being that lean.

>thinks the body is the same at age 15 as it is at age 30

It seems like your IQ is in the double digits as well.

holy hell this is legit scary was this kid created in a fucking lab or something?

It's paper thin and dry as fuck. It's obviously roids dude c'mon.

>shrinking his test centers (balls) when he still hasn't grown into them

Fuck, this kid is gonna end up stunted or something

someone save him before its too late

It means you need to lurk more newfag

>took steroids at 16
>was 5'8
>now i'm 6'2

You guy are manlets looking for justification

Post body with timestamp

Even if it wouldn't close your growth plates I doubt a 15 year old kid knows how to use steroids without fucking it up in the long term

It's easy as fuck too look muscular when you're 4'6

imagine how much 14yo pussy he gets

he won't just another larper

Not when you're 15. When I was in high school I was around 8-10% bf, also did 4-5 days a week and competitively ran, so was running 50 mile weeks. When I was training that hard I also had a huge caloric surplus, but I was a lucky poorfag at a boarding school, so i was able to eat clean and train that hard.

before that I was a poorfag in a shit situation, so I was even skinnier. I was training track, but at a huge caloric/sleep deficit bc I wasn't able to eat every day and I had to work pushing a mop at night. I think that may have stunted my growth bc I'm shorter than my relatives with similar lanky builds that ended up being 6'3.

Now I'm in my mid twenties and I maintaining 11% bf all natty, even while doing mass-gainer and creatine when I workout, but I also fast on weekends.

la atrocidad...

he looks like stitch lmao

>taking steroids at 16
Are you retarded?

>not being able to fire rockets out of your forearms like ironman

he looks disgusting

everytime I see this fag on ig i report him for abuse

Face of a chinky 10 year old girl on a fucking freaky insectoid body. Kid's gonna be seriously fucked up for the rest of his life. Fuck whoever put him on this shit and lmao at his dumbass parents if they can't figure out that their frail little asian son wouldn't be able to look like that natty.

i'm 6' but you're a brainlet

you realize this kid is literally under 5 feet tall right

he could be natty, i for one think he is, maybe hes on some mild ped and hes on a cutting stack, dnp at best. anyway having those low bf levels at that age isn't really good if you're cutting calories and ingesting weird chemicals, he'll fuck up his growth forever

>5'11"
>6'1"

He looks tiny af

Of course he's a hapa, they tend to be mentally ill.

100% Natty.

what the fuck his navel below the doorknob
good lord that kid is fucked if he doesn't add hgh to his stack

Y'all are so fucking fat if you think that's paper thin. He's just a fucking skinny kid

You are honestly an idiot. The human body does not hold muscle that pops like that at such a low body fat without actual growth hormones. And the way the skin is so tight that you can see the muscle fibers on his shoulders is a dead giveaway that he is on roids.

what did he mean by this?

He looks 11. He ruined his life already lol

When I was in high school I knew a 15 year old on test and he literally looked smaller than this. This is roids

he literally looks retarded. wow.

roids? really? Did you ever went to a gym?

maybe you can't. it's possible tho

NANI?!???!

Reminds me of this guy, both have that prepubescent muscular look, where nothing pops out / 3D like.

>150 bench baby

His muscle barely "pops" and that's never been the result of growth hormone. Not to mention striation in the delts is super common... Have you ever tried to get to a low bf%?

guts

It's most likely that his parents are his suppliers

Jej

Kid is small, he has lean muscle but not a lot of it. It's mostly him having too low of bodyfat.

If low bodyfat can affect puberty in women, I'm curious as to how it can affect puberty in men.

something seriously wrong with his fucking wrists, hope he's not roiding at that age.

christ i wonder if he knows