Met a girl 7 years ago

>met a girl 7 years ago
>she seemed like the perfect one
>smart, sweet, great with animals, works out, seemed like she loved me to the bone
>we lived together for 5 years
>put a ring on her finger last year
>wedding was scheduled for January 21st, the day we had our first date
>we both have our bachelor and bachelorette parties the week before the wedding
>one of my more paranoid friends convinced me to hire a private dick to spy on her during hers
>mine went off without a hitch, had a few beers with the buddies
>later got a call from the private dick
>he says my fiancee picked up a guy in town and went to a hotel room with her
>I call bullshit
>he sends me a video recording where I can hear her moaning through the hotel door
>everything breaks down
>I break down
>wedding cancelled
>friends are all trying to be sympathetic
>my parents are beyond shocked
>she moves out
>I'm left with a half empty apartment
>start drinking heavily for a week
>decide to get my act together
>go back to gym
>lift through the anger
>break several personal records
>as I'm mid lift on a severe bench press, I start crying uncontrollably
>everyone is looking at me like wtf
>have to go hide in the locker room toilet until it stops
>take shower
>go back home
>write this

I don't know what to do with my life Veeky Forums.

You'll get through it dude. Keep lifting and don't give up. Seriously. It gets better.

How old are you?
Did you confront her about it?
What did she say?
What did you say?

I'm having a hard time believing this with so little detail.

there are so many amazing woman out there man.
the second you find a good one the pain will go away
you're gonna be okay man nobody is perfect.

> be mentally damaged, hateful, possibly schizo
> hate women because of the internet
> make up stories to post on Veeky Forums 24/7 to make everyone else hate them as much as me

>Anonymous 02/04/18(Sun)18:48:17 No.446
If I were you, I'd book a holiday with paranoid bro, and bang some sluts abroad.

BASED

This op. Also im sorry, but you dodged a bullet. This was the lesser of the two evils. Youll be glad it happened, a year from now. Keep your head up user

Time heals

It's gonna hurt for a while bruh. These things take time to get over

honestly man

be glad it happened before the wedding

it'll suck for a bit but it'll get better

Post the recording or stop larping buddy. In all likelihood you haven't talked to a woman in months much less had a gf.

if this is true i feel bad for you dude

there is no depth to the depravity and sociopathy of the eternal female

seems like we all have a story of a soulless bitch who took our heart.

I'm sorry bro. But she wasn't a good enough person for you. She got right to the end of the test but got the last question so wrong that she wound up failing. It will take you a few years to get over her. But eventually you will.

I fugging hate people

>be low-t beta faggot
>can't believe m'lady would ever do anything bad
>whiteknight every woman on the internet

Once had a girl cheat on me, she confessed she raw dogged. Had the key to her place and broke in one night, she’s a heavy sleeper and doesn’t wake up unless being shook pretty much. I inseminated her with a turkey baster, and she had my kid. To this day she thinks it belongs to her one night stand. I’ll never fess up

My point is OP. Women need to be shown consequences for their actions or they never learn. They’re like dogs.

You already fucked up. The play was to wait until the wedding, then when the pastor asks if anyone has a problem you say "yes, this whore fucked some guy before the wedding. It's off and she can rot in hell" and expose her for the cheating piece of shit she is on front of LITERALLY everyone she knows

wtf is a turkey baster

devilish
that's advanced cucking user, you cucked your bull

Oh man. I'd have given you a hug right there and then. That's fucking harsh. I remember when my ex broke up with me a week after Valentine's day, I started hyperventilating randomly. These panic attacks would often come without thinking and lasted almost a week, but in that time I had already dropped university which I was 3 years into.

I went down the steroid route. Made me feel much more emotionally stable at the start, but fucked me up big-time long term. I went through a lot including drinking a vodka bottle a night and waking up next to a dude (which made me try to kill myself again).

If I were to give you one piece of advice that will change your entire life, I'd say just try buy some magic mushrooms (or truffles) online and just do a trip. You will see shit from another perspective and realise that you and her were only together so that you could learn from it; not anything more. What do you have to lose right now? I promise you, as someone who has gone through some fucking insane amounts of shit within a single year, you will become a much wiser and happier person once your mind is forced to think in ways you never considered before.

Just to let you know, we're there for you OP. Hope you get better.

Why am I laughing so hard at this?!

gj man and let your own fucking kid grow up in a fucked up environment. You're literally worse than she is

x2 wtf dude

Look forward to the future. Time will heal all wounds. In the meantime, try to not do anything stupid.