Given my current body

is my goal physique attainable? 5'10 140lbs

Yes but you should grow some body hair so you don't look like a twink. Get on that super male vitality.

All my hair goes to my pubes/ass and (thankfully) my head as well, I heard it's impossible to grow body hair without the genetics?

kek, not with those girly hips

It's also impossible to attain that body without genetics. You already reached your peak form, no point in exercising anymore.

>That physique
Unlikely
>A very respectable big boy body
Yes

Godspeed user

Something like this then is more realistic of a goal?

This looks a million times better than the first pic you posted, nice progress

You could give birth to a baby with those hips holy moly

Correction, this picture with calvin klein isn't me, just my idea of what I could look like

you will never look like any of those guys because you don't have their genetics you dumb motherfucker

by looking at your current twink hairless body i doubt you are capable of looking half decent

first of all you should actually start lifting instead of posting pictures you fucking mong

there's three major genetic factors when it comes to body building
1. Bone structure, such as narrow joints, narrow hips and wide shoulders. hHeght is here too but no one can tell how tall you are in a pic like that.
2. Insertions and muscles bellies, which will make someone look better than someone of the same muscle mass and body fat.
3. Hormone levels, you can kind of over come this for a short time with steroids but don't unless you're going to be a pro athlete.

This guy's shoulders are fantastic and his hips are tiny, which gives him a v taper. His pecs meet perfectly in the middle and his biceps meet the joint with a very short insertion. When it comes to body building, this is perfect genetics. You're the opposite so you'll never get the same shape in the torso. You'll look way better than you do no with more mass and less fat, but you'll never look like that.

Is my body structure decent enough to become? I've been doing so for 3.5 months but I haven't progressed much because I've been trying to get form down perfectly cause I can't afford a personal trainer to help me with that. I think at this point I got it though and will start going at a harder progression

Your goal physique would take an additional 80+ lbs of lean muscle. I'm very slightly taller than you (5'11"), lean and 210lbs and that dude looks bigger than me.

SL* not so

Help? I want to be Chad too :(

you can never be chad, twink beta.

>mfw someone is this mad over OP's body

pls be my bf

I don't get it. I do think I have potential, especially since I am still relatively young at 20

C'mon bro, he's just skinny. Just needs to get a broader back and fill out a bit

It seems possible with your structure
The people telling you that you have shitty genetics are retarded

he's 20 and built like a fucking 12 year old.
don't lie to him.

He can always get bigger, no? In any case it's better than being fat and having to deal with loose skin.

Fuck off

I'm not op

randomly googled that gustav guy
>greco-roman wrestling competitor
>strongas fuark
>aesthetic as fuark
>fought commies
more like GUSTCHAD

You need to accept your fate and go on HRT to become a woman.

You would make a hot trap.

Why does this board keep saying that? I would not make a good trap anyway because mutilated dick, plus I like girls too much

>I do think I have potential
you never touched a weight in your life and you are talking about potential

if you had any potential you would look like you lift without lifting