Sunday Night Thread

Get in here and /feel/. Get that thing off your chest user. Try to mention lifting occasionally to keep mods from nuking us.

> tfw bulking and studying while other students are out having the times of their lives with casual sex

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TTglDb7qjvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2WGu7dEjPsg
theabsolute.net/misogyny/onwomen.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Takes a specific kind of person to actually enjoy regular casual sex user

The fact that you made this thread tells me you aren't that kind of person.

>I can’t believe this, you don’t wanna see me..

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TTglDb7qjvQ

what are you plans for tonight lads.
i'm going to the theater later on and watch a flick.

been 5 weeks since the cheating girl i used to love ended it via text

now i cant stop thinking of her while shes busy fucking the guy who she always used to tell me was just a friend

when will these thoughts stop?

Going through this right now
I know she's a cheating bitch but still want her back

Did y'all completely cut contact yet?

I did

me too. but gave in 2 weeks ago and checked the guy's instagram

like 10 pics of her on it already

Fucking bitches man
You can give her the world and she'll just dump you for another guy without taking a second to think about it

indeed

i used to read stuff on the internet and think nah my gf is different, i know her, she wouldnt be like that, it's just a bunch of bitter losers on Veeky Forums, and they turned out to be right

i know better now for the next time... was my first serious relationship (2 years) so it hit especially hard

everyone says that time is all we need so i hope both me and you will get through this eventually friend

and whatever you do, don't take her back even if she comes crawling on her knees

the person you knew and loved is dead to you now and will not come back, and taking her back in your life will only make you hurt even more the 2nd time she does it. the moment she fucks another guy is the moment you 100% know for sure that she's stopped loving you and nothing can change that

It's been 3 months since we broke up
I still miss her not gonna lie, but it does get better
Just don't look at her social media and shit I've made that mistake trust me don't do it
Hang in there bro
We're all gonna make it and find us qt gf that will stay loyal and love us for who we are
Zyzz is watching over us

youtube.com/watch?v=2WGu7dEjPsg

miss her like crazy. i cant think of your face without getting emotional. Im lonely in this house that had me, you and our 2 dogs. My own family. Now you all are gone and now I have these memories to haunt me. I keep dreaming of you. I remember our first kiss and our last. You showed a loser like me what it felt like to be loved, and how to love someone. It is the best feeling in the world. I would do it all again. Ill always be here for you.I just want you to tell me you still care about me and love me. I know I still care for you and love you. I would do anything for you.

gf of a bit over a year just broke up with me.
>i believed that in case one of us needs to move away for a long time to continue education or the like, we have to accept that and part ways
>she believed that our relationship is sacred and we must strive to stay together in all conditions

I actually loved her and wanted our relationship to continue as long as possible, but fuck lads I'm hardly 21, I can't tie myself down like that yet.
Worst part is that she decided to cut all contact and turn hostile to me. Even worse since we'll be seeing each other in class for at least the next semester.
>pic very related

> Ill always be here for you.I just want you to tell me you still care about me and love me. I know I still care for you and love you. I would do anything for you.

no no no no no no no no

if she left you then she doesnt give a shit about you anymore

why would you want someone who hurt you like that back in your life? why would you want someone who doesn't want to be with you? people change, and often for the worse. the best thing you can do for you in your life now is to completely forget her and move on, remove all traces of her from your life

This guy knows what's up
Heartbreak is a bitch but she knew what she was doing
If she can't appreciate you someone else can be sure of that

I started SL 5x5 (the first actual program I've followed), so I'm kind of excited of that 1/2/3/4 isn't too far away. However, what I really want to do is weightlifting, but I won't ever progress far with that because of my problematic wrists and lower back. Therefore, I will keep feeling a deep inner dissapointment in myself even though my other lifts are doing great. Also, I have a moral dilemna of shitting where I eat, i.e., a qt 3.14 who comes to my job for tutoring regularly, who likely digs me, but I don't think I should do anything about even though I want to.

Have to wake up at 6AM tomorrow so I can hit the gym before my new job. Actually, I have to wake up at 6AM every day for the next year. I'm not used to wagecuck rhythm so I feel like kyssing myself. The last time I had to wake up this early on a regular basis was years ago.

gonna go to the gym after church because noone will be there, then prob come home and finish up a project.

She's gone

not just gone, eating his soul too. don’t waste your beauty and vigor on old flames, you have tiny opportunity to slay and conquer high quality mates

Flu is fucking me up and i gotta go to work tomorrow, feeling like shit

As a night owl myself for 8 years, I had to adjust to getting up at 430am for work. It changed my life and going to bed early and rising with the sun has made me a much happier person in life.

Yeah I know bro
Maybe one day she'll see that she made a mistake... Oh who am I kidding bitches never learn

There are decent girls out there. Unfortunately a good amount are cunts so it seems like they all are. I just caught feelings for this girl and she dropped me like I meant nothing. I’m talking completely vanished and ignored just like that. For example I met a girl in my class and it was the first girl I felt a connection with in a while.. we had the same sense of humor and she seemed as if she was in love with me as well. She initiated contact after our semester ended and while it took me a couple weeks to ask her out by the time I did she had gone cold. Maybe I took too long or maybe she’s just got issues. From the pictures she was liking on her Instagram feed it seemed as if she was the heartbroken one.. it left my very confused and I have to live with the fact that someone I care about can drop me like I had no value to them. Like I said maybe the reasons are ones I haven’t thought of. Doesn’t change the fact that it hurt me. I’m mostly over it now. Just itching to meet some new girls.

Oh god what did get social media have on it

A man getting laid versus a woman getting laid is like a black getting a job versus a white

This happened to me too. She texted me out of the blue like 2 months later saying that he dumped her and that he regretted breaking up with me. Noped outta that conversation real quick.

She either chooses me or she loses me

Protip as soon as you meet a woman instantly say something that let's them know you're attracted to them it will make asking them out down the line way easier

you mean wanting* not getting right

Aight. What do you usually say?

I should have asked her out a month and a half prior to that but I didn’t because we were classmates and I wanted to avoid any awkwardness..

How come no one's making a self-improvement thread?

Are you me? I got anti depressants because of this and my lifts have been suffering for some reason.

>tfw finnaly getting back to the gym after 2 weeks of no access

Thank God. I was slipping back into sadness again.

> Be me
> By the shuttle drop off/pickup zone on campus waiting for shuttle
> qt3.14 half asian hanging around on her phone
> r9k looking guy with a leather jacket walks up to her
> "Hi, I'm Josh."
> "Uh.. hi, I'm Hannah"
> "Hi, Hannah. Let me get your number."
> qt looks around nervously
> "No... I don't feel comfortable sorry"
> "Okay, thought I'd try."
> dude stands around for a full 10 seconds trying to make more eye contact with her before walking away
> qt3.14 is looking around for validation
> Meet her eyes, start cracking up
> She face palms
> Go over and ask her if that happens often
> Talk a bit
> Get her number
> beta fagget looks like he wants to murder me and rape my corpse

Being alone is nice in that I don’t have to depend on anyone else and I can do whatever I want when I want, but the loneliness is starting to settle in.

Gonna do some laundry in a bit here, some ironing, head to the gym to run later, go to the store and grab some food for this week. Read some more later tonight and get some mediation going. Sunday’s are comfy but feels bad knowing I’ve got work tomorrow. I try not to think about that though.

>she still gives out her number.

You got lucky

fuc these thotties

>tfw got gf
>but friendless solitary-psycho
>she doesn't know yet
>fake conversations with friends on phone
>fake having to go out with brahs, when i actually sit at home and read books, play vidja and browse Veeky Forums
>yesterday she looked at my phone
>went full autismus
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE don't touch it
>wonder if she looked at my contact, wich are only family and work besides her
>but now she thinks that i'm cheating on her, because i don't let her see my phone and she never meat my (((friends)))
Wat do?
I'm fucked anyway, if i continue faking she is going to think i'm cheating, if i reveal the truth she is going to think that i'm insane.

>have girlfriend
>live together, not super exciting but she is a good woman
>meet qt3.14 at a job yesterday
>have great conversation
>have been thinking about her nonstop
>she got my number through mutual acquaintance,
>texts me innocently asking to get a beer and continue our conversation, "nothing crazy"
>i sperg out and reply "yes i'd love to get to know you more! but i do have a gf so hope that's not a dealbreaker"
>No response.

that's what you get for being up front and honest with women.

I've been hurt and people have been lying to me for years

I figured it out and now I don't care anymore, I dont fucking care

I'm going to get my shit together and deal with it, I actually want to cry and maybe beat the shit out of some people but honestly this is on me, they are playing a game, they lie for a purpose

I understand now, deal with the pain and feelings but keep moving forward

I've learned some thiings that are too much for me mentally and the answer is honestly kys or change/adapt

>boil up some chicken broth or bone broth (like 2 bucks from the grocery store
>add: chopped garlic (50 cents), chopped turmeric (50 cents) and shit load of lemon juice, maybe some cayenne as well (1 dollar)

drink cup after cup of this and it'll help you out guaranteed.

So there's this girl who had a thing for me last year (when I was skinny fat). We didn't go out though. I replied to her story on instagram with 'when are you gonna go partying with me.' She was at a party or something. She replies with a '.' What does that even mean? I'm way more attractive now than I was last year I don't see why she'd respond this way. Did I get rejected?

Also I've seen her ex and he's a fat ugly Manlet. Why would she reject a tall fit decent looking guy like me? It makes no sense lads

been there my man.

honestly, they probably all would/will cheat. not the end of the world. it's a painful transition but you need to stop looking for "The one" and stop thinking of women as some kind of lifelong companion goal type of thing.

Bach had like 10 wives. they kept dying during childbirth. I'm sure he loved them all and grieved for them all, but he kept right on composing music and didn't let his life fall apart.

Honestly, read Schopenhauer's On Women. It'll put them in a completely different light:

theabsolute.net/misogyny/onwomen.html

life changing stuff right there.

Question, lads:

DUring Super Bowl, should I:
>go to coffeeshop and read (rainy here in NJ so that sounds pretty appealing)
>order pizza and drink a bunch of beer and watch the game

Tell her man, if you need to put up this front then there is no end game, only thing your doing is creating distrust.

Come clean now, before you continue lying, I'd see her being more upset about the fake conversations and lies then the lack of social activity. Tell her you don't really find most social activities interesting and that's why you prefer to be alone. Tell her it's what makes you happiest, but you were scared that would judge you since it'll isn't considered normal or a "successful" lifestyle

No

>Get with girl in club
>Go for drinks together on friday
>she cuts it short after like 20 minutes

what did i do wrong?

What do I say at the beginning to show interest? You could do the whistle you could compliment her or give her a look anything you can pass off as a joke without being at all creepy or the ez way out is just say "you are gorgeous have I ever told you that?" After you've already talked to her a few times out of the blue don't make a deal about it you're just stating facts

How the fuck do you know she was half Asian specifically???

nothing. she probably just has other guys hitting her up and she went for a different one. not trying to shit on you, just how it is for women.

you have 1 girl you're interested in who shows you moderate interest.

girls have 35 guys they're interested in who all show them high interest.

I'll take shit that never happened for 3000

Honesty is a meme dude

Just try again a different way can't hurt she's literally just another female in a sea of billions

Well she wasn't full asian

How do you know that??? If she was part black you would've said that if she was part Latin you would've said that you're telling me you spotted European features on an Asian girl within seconds of meeting her???

"what color are your eyes"...[look at them] "oh wow, they're really pretty"

found out recently that my father had 2 kids with another woman, my parents are divorced now but he had those kids while he was still married to my mom.

honestly dont know what to do, i still love him because he is my father but i hate him for what he did and lying to me for 15 years.

i dont see him that much now, should i cut contact with him (which is what my brothers have done), or talk to him about it?

he doesnt know that i know

no, she seemed really keen at first and even bought me a ticket for a club later that night.

Respond to the actual question not my answer to the question

I'm so paranoid of fucking up my keto diet. I'm so sick of my anxiety playing havoc with me. Why can't I just be mentally normal? If I just had a stronger will, I wouldn't feel any of this, there would be no need. I think about suicide too often.

Just moved back into the dorm. My roommate dropped out after last semester so it's incredibly lonely. I'm having an internal panic attack because I know I won't have much human contact.

Thats because keto is a meme. Just stay conscious of your carbs and avoid as much sugar as you can and you'll be fine

go to gym or dining hall?

Are you saying you can't tell the difference between full asians and half asians?

Recently got out of my first serious relationship that lasted 5y. Feels like I lost a big part of myself along with it. Feeling empty and afraid.

I forgot how this was like.

The fuck did I just read

Three years back i met a girl that seemed to be perfection in person. She was the daughter of my mother's friend. She was a heavy christian, and beautiful as hell. We clicked right off the bat. We used to talk everyday, we really seemed to be into each other. She liked sending me photos of her lips, we did all but say we liked each other.

Three months later, she completely cut any and all contact, for no reason, out of nowhere, in a weekday like any other. I tried pursuing contact, and nothing. She came back 4 months later. I believed it was just a thing, and boom, she did the same thing.

5 months after her mother told me she was pregnant.

I took a whole two weeks off of gym lately and felt guilty as hell, but I killed it when I got back. Got my diddly up from 85kg to 100kg the very day I got back and everything else raised decently enough in proportion.

Cardio wise, I finally managed to run more than ten minutes without coughing up a lung, got to 2k. Goal is to reach 5k before the month's end.

Only issue is that I'm still eating like a fatass and having been like a yoyo. I've gone from 93kg to 83kg and now I'm back up to 90kg again. Gotta kick the habit.

Now when it comes to my personal life, I've been a depressive moron. I'm 5+ assignments overdue in college for no reason other than self destructive impulse. I'm at a serious risk of failing or losing my placement for the following year and I can't exactly ride off my HS grades, which were trash anyway, for a programming job. Socially speaking, I'm feeling lonely. Three of my closest friends went to the land of the rising sun and I couldn't afford the trip, so they all had a massive bonding experience and I'm left in the dust. I don't hang out enough with anybody but it never feels like I'm given a proper chance, as though I'm being cast out.

>girl at my school
>10/10 for me
>like 5 ft4 blonde hair blue eyes
>see her at lunch every day
>only hear good things about her
>not a slut, doesn't drink or party, doesn't smoke
>literally my dream
>but I don't know how to break the ice to introduce myself
Added her on snap and she added back but where do I go from here? Help plz

DnD later, rest day so just studying and fucking around really

If that's your /feel/ then your problem isn't lack of sex it's that you have shallow values and that you're a fucking creep.

She's taking so much dick, you wouldn't believe. Don't bother.

>gym after church
Physical gains after spiritual gains. I dig it.

Probably gonna watch some Star Trek

You just go for it man.
You'll never learn if you do try.

What does it mean if a guy is clearly with his gf somewhere and he hides from you so if you see her she is alone and not with him but you clearly know they are together in a public place but he acts like he isn't with her

>normies keep doing this in front of me and its bothering me

Send her your dick and report back to me

No, I don't think so. She had been with this 120 lb skeleton for the past 2 years but he did nothing, and both her parents are pastors.

>both her parents are pastors

You better believe she's taken more dick than you've ever seen

Just had a heated discussion with my father, I've told him that he can improve despite being over 50.
He used the typical excuse of "My past was hard you know when we came to this country we had no money and had to feed you and your brother, also having your mother become mentally ill was a hard burden on me", I told him straight into his face that I've grown up in this family only seeing poverty and being abused by my mother I was still able to be the best at school and get fit. He then belittles my successes and tells me that I will fail too at his age, at which I asked him why I should bother being in contact with him in the future if all he does is belittle me and push my life into a wrong direction, then he just leaves and goes into his bedroom after he said that he won't mind having any contact with me.
I'll be moving out in a year I already earned enough money to go to uni and have pretty much everything set up, I just don't know how to feel. I always knew he barely cared about me, it still feels odd knowing that my father doesn't really care about me and rather watches tv and drink beer after work than spend time with his son.
Sorry for the long post, but I had to get this off my chest.

Just cuz he nutted in your mom doesn't mean he ever wanted kids he still raised you and you're obviously week adjusted enough how about you thank him and fuck off with your life soyboy

Whatever you want to say

I didnt get to the gym as much as I wanted this week and the coming week I have 2 exams and a paper to write, plus the usual daily question of why I shouldnt just end it all

I didn't pull an edgy teen and told him to fuck off, I thanked him for trying to raise me but asked him why I would want to keep contact with him after getting a decent job. He literally goes to work, comes home, complains how tired he is and then throws his bum on the couch and does nothing unless you bug him enough: I really just want him to become healthy again and live the rest of his life with dignity.

You only got these things from opportunities they provided you.

Going to a party that's catered by a bbq place, protein and gainz will come to me since I'm bulking and I squatted today. Going with the gf and some neighbors/coworkers, been hitting the schoolwork hard so it will be a welcome relief.

why must i fall in love?

My ex wife text me asking for more stuff. When she left she said “you can keep everything” but since then she’s been needing this and that. I don’t care about the stuff, but it kind of fucks me up every time.

All I can think about is getting to the gym and fucking picking that shit up. One minor problem, the gym plays popular music. Songs I associated with her will come on and all I can do is blast my podcast and that doesn’t even do it, so then I have to just take the pain.

Holy shit are you guys watching the super bowl? That song is my new lifting song.

>I AM A CHAMPION

You're young dude once you've been beaten down all your life you don't give a fuck about dignity you just want some peace from losing once in a while

I don't believe the fact that you can still hear your gyms speaker with headphones in

She did that on purpose to keep you on the hook

In the same boat as you ankn. I lost my job and my friends, thought about just killing myself but I'm going to try. Like really fucking try to turn my life around before it comes to that. Best of luck to you user

>hooking up with girl
>can't get hard
>she leaves the room and heads up stairs
>tells everyone in the house I couldn't get it up
>takes her girlfriends and leaves the party because of it

But wait there's more

>facebook messages me the next day
>"you have my number now so??"

bitches always in a position to get tricked

just get some slightly better earbuds with more noise isolation. and listen to some loud as fuck music

opera works well for this purpose, or electronic music, or, of course, metal

All those fucking eggs and oats and chicken and milk, hours spent in the gym to still see that main features of my body are this beer-guzzling stomach and senior citizen nipples. I'm losing my shit guys, I feel like all this food goes right into fat tissue

I'm doing some homework, and I want to shoot myself.

∀x∃yP(x, y)
∃y∀xP(x, y)

Can someone pls tell me if these are logically equivalent? P(x, y) means x < y

no

Holy fuck bro are you in descrete structures mathmatics? Because that's what I'm in and it's hell on earth

Those aren't not equivalent (I think)

>have a job for two years, conditions are terrible but enjoy the fuck out of it
>colleagues leave one by one, am the only one of my position left
>am basically forced into a promotion as the company tries to close that position for good.
>a_promotion_is_a_promotion.jpeg
>spend a year managing a different branch of our company
>conditions are much better yet the job sucks
>subordinates are pieces of shit, make life terrible. My own superiors don't give a solitary shit.
>leave almost a month ago to a small business with a paycut, as long as I get away from there
>fastforward to today
>overworked af
>go in half an hour early, go out sometimes hours later than my job entails, get paid zero overtime
>bosses berate me for not learning incredibly complicated processes quickly enough after being shown said processes once or twice, while exhausted and having to pay attention to multiple ongoing things

Going to quit by end of this week, I tried my best but the place is ridiculous and I know the whole thing's going nowhere.

It's not so much the fact I have terrible luck with employment, it's more the fact I still live with my parents and I will invariably be seen as a failure for not quitting a terrible job instead of powering through.

My fiancee' has been really supportive about this and yet I also feel like a failure in her eyes. The whole thing is bitter as fuck.

Sorting out my CV and starting to drop off a couple of copies around/applying for jobs. Wish me luck brothers.